All Comments on 'Steve and Erica'

by IntrospectiveWanderer

Sort by:
  • 18 Comments
RemmyqqriRemmyqqriover 9 years ago
Memories

Brought back some wonderful memories of a couple of teachers!

Sid0604Sid0604over 9 years ago
Thank you...

I enjoyed your 1st story in Lit and look forward to reading many more. Thank you for sharing it with us.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Best story

One of the best stories i have read in a long time. Look forward to more..

IdiotsavantIdiotsavantover 9 years ago
Great First Entry!

Well done for your first entry. Am looking forward to see what your next project is going to be.

Thanks for a fantastic story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago

Great read. Perhaps a bit more attention to editing in your next submission.

Tw0Cr0wsTw0Cr0wsover 9 years ago
good story

A good story.

You need a proofreader/editor, mostly to catch the wrong words.

IntrospectiveWandererIntrospectiveWandererover 9 years agoAuthor
Thank you!

Thanks for the feedback, suggestions and encouragement. I'm glad that many of you have enjoyed the story. I am working on some additional stories and they should be out soon.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Loved it...

A beautiful, sensual and fun story. One comment on the age difference, my mother is 7 years older than my father. 45 years later their love is even stronger. It never made the slightest difference, and my mom will tell you with a wink, that it worked out just fine.

Lancelot55Lancelot55about 9 years ago
About time!!!

Finally a believable and passionate love story, with true feeling and joy. Sex was real- no 10 inch cock pounding a sopping wet pussy while 38 DDD boobs slapped his face. I wish more authors would follow your lead, reality is sometimes better than fantasy!! Not all time,but definitely occasionally.

RasmatRasmatabout 9 years ago
Excellent.

I have developed a habit of going to the submissions list of an author who is new to me to check subjects, dates and scores, then read them as submitted to sort of see how they grow.

Very impressive. A great first read this morning. Thank you.

Now, i must get back to your list. It's going to be a great day.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Prrfect

Perfect is all Ican say

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Amazing!

This is the perfect story I've ever read about romance between a teacher and a student. Reminds me of my grade 8 science teacher miss Anuradha Rajapaksa. I wish I could have an encounter like this with her..

Scorpio2stepScorpio2stepover 5 years ago
Great story!

It was so nice to go through the build up between Steve and Erica, knowing how it had to end. Descriptive elements were just right for the setting and tone of their relationship.

Cutty4637Cutty4637about 4 years ago

I really enjoy your stories. Very well written. Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Tina...??

I felt like Tina should have come back, and made a play for Steve...or Erica's ex should have come back, and got his ass kicked...

Oldsofty1961Oldsofty1961over 2 years ago

very nice little love story solid five

Rancher46Rancher46about 2 years ago

What a great May - December romance story. Well written and with the happily ever after it was perfect. Well done 5-stars

G5902G590211 months ago

A GREAT romantic/sexy story. Thank you for sharing this wonderful story!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userIntrospectiveWanderer@IntrospectiveWanderer
I write for the fun of it. The stories are pure fantasy, nothing more. I also try to write where the characters are realistic and believable. While I do try to eliminate as many errors as possible, I am not an English major nor a professional writer so there are apt to be err...