Steve and Susan Jill Parker

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

# # #

From the time that I stood on the sidewalk staring in the pub window, while giving them a friendly smile and a devastating no, I watched her politely wave off three men. Again, clearly, she was waiting for someone but who? With her a real, one-of-a-kind beauty, I couldn't imagine the man who was lucky enough to win her heart.

Perhaps, he's a rich man, a billionaire. Perhaps, he's a famous man, a movie star. Perhaps, he's a handsome man, a GQ model. Perhaps, he's a successful man who owns several businesses. Perhaps, he's a rich, famous, handsome, and successful man. With me failing in all categories, there was no way that I could measure up to that. Unable to win her heart, she'd never be interested in someone like me when she could have anyone like any one of them.

Then, sickened by the thought, maybe, instead of a man, she was waiting for a woman.

'Oh, my God, say that it isn't so,' I thought. 'How could someone who looks like her be lesbian?'

Maybe, she's into women instead of men. Maybe, she loves making out with women instead of men. Just my luck, my dream woman is a pussy licker instead of a cocksucker.

I prayed to God that she wasn't lesbian.

'Please God, don't let my dream woman be lesbian. Unless I can have threesome sex with her and her special woman, let her prefer cocks to pussies. Amen.'

Could she love me in the way that Christie Brinkley loved Billy Joel, in the way Shannon Tweed loved Gene Simmons of Kiss, and in the way that supermodel Paulina Porizkova loved Ric Ocasek of the Cars. I prayed that she loved average looking men as much as I love beautiful women. Strangely enough, some of the most beautiful women are married to some of the homeliest of men.

'What is that about,' I thought.

Seemingly, looks don't matter to women as much as looks matter to men. God, help me win the heart of this woman. Someone as sensational as she is couldn't possibly sexually desire a woman over a man.

# # #

Casting my fate to the wind, taking a chance that she'd talk to me, I opened the pub door with dread mixed with sexual anticipation. I gingerly walked in the pub while expecting a woman to come from out of nowhere to greet my dream woman with a long, wet kiss. If only I could at least get close enough to breathe her air and smell her perfume without her thinking that I'm a pervert, I'd be a happy man.

Hard for me to do, not even looking at her, ignoring her, I bellied up to the bar next to her to order a drink. As soon as I walked close enough beside her to smell her hypnotic perfume, surprising me, she looked up at me and tugged on my jacket sleeve. When I turned to look at her, even more beautiful up close than from a distance, I felt as if I was looking at the most, beautiful woman in the world.

"Pardon me. I'm sorry to bother you," she said in a voice that any angel would love to have.

'Bother me? Someone who looks like you could never bother me,' I thought and wanted to say.

She wiggled her long, manicured finger at me while giving me permission to lean down to her and move closer to hear her whisper in my ear.

"Would you mind staying with me for a few minutes," she whispered seemingly embarrassed that she asked a stranger such a question. Then, she asked me what made my heart drop. "Would you mind pretending that we're together?"

'Would I mind pretending that we're together? Seriously? Are you kidding me? I can pretend that we're together for the rest of my miserable life, if I have you in it,' I thought.

"I'm waiting for someone, a friend, and I fear that she may be delayed or a no show. As if I'm in den of starving wolves, all these men are staring at me while trying to buy me a drink," she said. "No doubt, as if they want to gangbang me, I fear that they all hope to have sex with me," she said with a dirty laugh.

'She's waiting for someone, and she feared that she may be delayed. She feared that she may be a no show,' I thought.

Taking her by her word, I hoped that she was waiting for a friend and not her lesbian lover. Why are all the best-looking women lesbians? What is that about?

Yet, with me being the protective sort, as if she was my daughter and I was her loving father, I gave her an understanding look and a devilish smile.

"Sure," I said. "I can do that. I be delighted to pretend that we're together as a couple. No problem."

'I'd love to have someone who looks like her in my life,' I thought. 'If she was my woman, I'd have sex with her every day. I'd fuck her in the morning and make love to her every night. In between, I'd eat her pussy and have her blow me. Indeed, I'd love to cum in her mouth. I'd love to cum all over her face. I'd love to give her a cum bath.'

# # #

I smiled at her with kindness while wishing we were, indeed, together as a couple. I continued smiling at her while imagining taking her in my arms and kissing her, French kissing her. I continued smiling at her while imagining touching and feeling her through her clothes. I'd love to feel her big breasts through her tight black and yellow dress. I'd love to lift the back of her dress and feel her ass through her panties.

I smiled at her while imagining slowly stripping her naked and touching, feeling, and fondling her big, naked breasts. I imagined eating her pussy before sticking my prick in her mouth. No better than the rest of the men at the bar trying to win her attention, if only she knew that I was imagining having hot and heavy sex with her, she'd slap my face before kicking me in the balls.

'How dare you imagine me without my clothes,' I imagined her saying. 'How dare you imagine making love to me and fucking me. How dare you imagine cumming in my mouth, and all over my face? How dare you imagine giving me a cum bath? Pervert! You're just as bad as the rest of these assholes.'

Unable to stop staring at her, and unable to stop imagining her naked, she was so beautiful.

"I'd be happy to be your guardian angel and your knighted protector," I said while imagining unsheathing my imaginary sword and holding it high overhead to ward off lowlifes, scoundrels, and pretenders to the throne.

'Back off! Be gone. Beat it, you barbarians! Scram! Get lost! She's mine,' I imagined saying to all those men who continued staring at her as if she was sitting there naked.

Instead of putting out her hand and introducing herself, as if we already knew one another, she leaned into me. When she leaned it to me, filling me with sexual excitement and lust, I so wanted to kiss her. I so wanted to stick my tongue in her mouth while feeling her big breasts through her dress and bra.

"I'm Susan," she whispered. "Susan Jill Parker."

'SusanJillParker,' I thought. 'I know that name. I've read her stories for years. I've masturbated over her profile and her picture. I couldn't believe that I was finally meeting SusanJillParker. I couldn't believe that out of all the women in the world, that she was my dream woman.

As surprised that she was SusanJillParker, I was surprised that she gave me her whole name, including her middle name. I only wished that I had a middle name to give her and to impress her. I only wished that I was as famous and as beloved as she was.

"I'm Steve," I said giving her only my first name while intimidated to give her my entire, boring name.

# # #

While waiting for her friend or her lesbian lover to appear, I stayed with her until she finished her drink. Unpretentious, she seemed nice, very nice. Instead of having a haughty air because she was beautiful and because she was a talented, published writer, she seemed down to earth. We talked as if we were good friends instead of potentially, imagined lovers. I asked her about her job and her plans for her career. Wanting to know everything about her, of course, I asked if she was married.

Not wanting to get too personal, I asked her about her interests and her hobbies. Wanting to ask her about the stories she's written, I didn't want her to know that I knew who she was. Instead, I asked her about the books she read and the movies she watched.

Getting to quickly know her better, I was even more impressed with her answers. Obviously, articulate, and intelligent, she was educated and well read. Clearly, she held my interest and I wanted to continue our conversation in depth while naked.

Then, when whomever she was waiting for still hadn't appeared, wanting to continue our get to know one another with more in depth conversation, I bought her another drink. I couldn't imagine who would have the audacity to stand her up. How dare they leave her waiting in a bar infested with horny men?

As if we were, indeed, a couple, I continued my role with me as her personal bodyguard. Then, with her ready to leave, I stood. I so wanted to plead with her not to go. I so wanted to beg her to stay.

"May I accompany you," I asked while delaying her exit?

She smiled at me. I loved her smile. Hard to believe but she was even more beautiful when she smiled.

I imagined her smiling at me while we were standing at the altar and saying I do. I imagined her smiling at me in the hospital with her holding our first child, a girl we named Brianna. I imagined her smiling at me on our 25th wedding anniversary. I imagined us holding hands while watching TV in our retirement.

"Sure, I'd like that. Thank you," she said taking my arm.

Then, expecting our chance meeting to end with me outside of the front door of the pub and watching her walk away or getting in her car, she surprised me with what she said next.

"I don't live far from here, Steve. Perhaps, you could join me for a drink or for a cup of coffee," she said looking up at me with her big, beautiful, blue eyes. "I hate being alone. I'm always alone. I'm so lonely," she said admitting how I felt.

# # #

This day has quickly progressed from being one of the worst days of my life to becoming the best day of my life. I couldn't believe she invited me home. I couldn't believe that she obviously liked me enough to want to continue our conversation in private. I couldn't believe that she hated being alone. I couldn't believe that she was just as lonely as I was.

As soon as we entered her apartment, she excused herself.

"I've been in these clothes all day," she said giving me that million-dollar-smile. "If you don't mind, I'm going to freshen up and change into something more comfortable."

'She said the magic words,' I thought. 'She's changing into something more comfortable. Hoping that she wasn't putting on flannel pajamas that covered her from her head to her toe, I hoped that something more comfortable was a code word something that was more sexually revealing,' I thought.

"Sure, I don't mind," I said. "Go right ahead."

She gave me a smile and my shoulder a pat.

"The bar is right there," she said pointing to a small bar that was on a wheeled cart across the room. "You could make us a drink or if you prefer, you could make us a pot of coffee. The coffeemaker is next to the cart."

I looked from the coffeemaker to look at her again. She was as beautiful as she was tall. With her high heels, she was as tall as me and I'm a tad over 6' tall.

"If you don't mind, I'd rather have coffee," I said not wanting to fall asleep as soon as the imagined sexual action started.

Working late, I was up early to finish all the I needed to do. I needed a jolt of caffeine so as not to fall asleep. I couldn't believe that my dream woman was SusanJillParker. Indeed, she had shapely legs and a perfect ass, too. While staring at her ass and her legs, I watched her leave the room and disappear in the next room.

# # #

She disappeared in the bathroom because I heard the water running. With her not closing her bedroom door all the way, I wondered if she wanted me to join her. Tempted to go in behind her, I wondered what she'd say if I did. I wondered if she'd be in her bra and panties, topless, or naked. Yet, not wanting to ruin things by rushing things, I waited in the living room while staring at her partially opened, bedroom door while hoping to see something.

I wondered if she had deliberately left her bedroom door partially open for me to see her changing. I wondered how much I could see of her when she was changing. Perhaps, with her hoping that I'd make the next sexual move, I wondered if she wanted me to come in the bedroom with her to sexually seduce her.

Then, not believing my eyes, as if I was seeing things, as shocked as I was sexually excited, I saw her reflection in her full-length mirror. With her back turned to me, I watched her reach behind her to unzip her dress. I held my breath while watching her unzip her dress all the way down her back.

I felt like a voyeur watching her undress. Yet, I couldn't stop looking. I couldn't stop staring. I was mesmerized watching such a beautiful woman surprisingly remove her clothes in front of me.

'Oh, my God, I don't believe this. Susan Jill Parker is undressing in front of me,' I thought.

I wondered if she knew that I could see her. Perhaps, she knew that I could see her and was deliberately undressing in front of me to sexually tease me. In the way that I was a voyeur, maybe she was an exhibitionist. Then, squatting down to reach the hem of her dress with her hands, again, I held my breath while watching her slowly and sexily lift her dress up and over her head.

Thinking that this was my lucky day, I saw her in her brassiere and white, silk, half-slip. Happy that she did, when she slightly turned to show me her side profile of her bra clad breast, while folding her dress, I saw that she had big tits, at least a D cup. Not only was I happy that she had a nice ass and shapely legs, my perfect woman, I was glad that she was plenty busty, too.

As if I was dreaming my sexual fantasy, I watched her reach around behind her and unhook her bra. Then, as if in slow motion, I watched her bra straps slowly fall from her shapely shoulders. When she removed her bra, I saw the side of her big, naked breast. She was topless. My soon to be beloved, Susan, was naked above the waist.

'Oh, my God,' I thought. 'I love her big tits. I love her shapely ass. And I love her long, sexy legs.'

A good sign that we'd soon be having sex, she removed her half-slip, rolled down her pantyhose, and shimmied out of her white, bikini panties. As if I was conductor of an orchestra waiting for the finale, as a crescendo and my sexual climax, there it was, her naked ass.

'What an ass! She has an incredible ass,' I thought.

She was naked. Susan was naked. With her back still turned to me, careful with her beautiful blonde hair, I watched her put on a blue nightgown over her head.

'There's her naked ass,' I thought. 'I love her ass as much as I love her big tits.'

# # #

With her not wearing a robe over her sheer, low-cut nightgown, with her bedroom light illuminating her, when she turned to face me as she left her bedroom, I could see the shape and the size of her big, naked breasts. I could see the darker shadow of her blonde, pubic hair. Then, when she turned the other way to turn off the bedroom light, I could see the outline of her shapely, naked ass. She had such a beautiful body, the best, nearly naked body that I had ever seen.

Then, when she sat on the couch next to me, this was my chance. Ready to make my sexual move, I couldn't just sit there and stare at her. I had to do something to show her that I was sexually interested. With her making the first sexual move and all the rest of the sexual moves by stripping herself nearly naked in her full-length mirror, and wearing her sexy nightgown without wearing a robe, I needed to make my move.

While hoping that she didn't slap my face, taking her by surprise, as soon as she sat next to me on the couch, I scooted closer to her. Then, I looked deeply in her big, beautiful, blue eyes in the way that I've never looked at another woman before. I leaned into her and kissed her. I couldn't believe that I had the balls to kiss her. I've never kissed anyone as beautiful as her. Clearly, surprising her that I kissed her, we kissed with our eyes wide open. Then, when she closed her eyes, I closed my eyes, too.

I parted her lips with my tongue, and she surrendered her tongue to me. While I continued French kissing her, she French kissed me. Instead of making out as strangers, we made out as if we were boyfriend and girlfriend. We continued making out as if we were soon to be lovers.

Then, daring myself to do so, when I reached up to feel her breasts through her nightgown, instead of slapping my hand away or slapping my face, she put her arm around my shoulder. Obviously, by giving me access to her big tits, she wanted me to feel her big breasts as much as I wanted to feel her big breasts. Not stopping me, I couldn't believe that she wanted me to feel her big breasts through her sheer, low-cut nightgown.

While continuing to make out with her, I felt her breasts and fondled her breasts. Then, I fingered her erect nipples through her nightgown, first one and then the other. Clearly, with her kissing me longer and deeper, she wanted me to finger her nipples.

Her nipples were so big and so erect. Pulling them, turning them, and twisting her big nipples, after fondling one of her breasts, I fondled the other one of her breasts. Surprising me and encouraging me to continue feeling her nightgown clad breasts, she stopped kissing me to remove her nightgown straps from her shoulders. I couldn't believe my eyes. I watched her nightgown straps slowly fall from her shoulders along with the bodice of her nightgown.

Surprising me, she was topless. With her exposing herself so soon after we first met, she had beautiful and shapely breasts. I stared at her naked breasts as I had never seen naked breasts before. Then, while continuing to kiss her, as if weighing them, I felt her naked breasts in the palm of my hand, first one and then the other.

With her breasts feeling heavy in my hands, they were as soft as they were firm. I loved her big tits as much as I loved her soft lips. I couldn't believe she was making out with me while allowing me to have my wicked, sexual way with her naked tits.

# # #

Not stopping with just feeling her tits, she allowed me to lean down and suck her erect nipples. I felt the side of her shapely, firm ass while continuing to make out with her. Then, when she parted her knees, I slid my hand between her shapely thighs to cup her blonde, trimmed pussy in the palm of my hand. I gently rubbed her clit and finger fucked her pussy. While still making out with her, I masturbated her. My sexual dream come true, I couldn't believe that I was masturbating Susan Jill Parker.

With her breathing through her mouth, she was becoming sexually aroused. Hoping that she would, she reached out her hand to feel my erection through my pants. Then, unzipping me, she reached her soft hand inside my pants to pull out my erect, naked cock. She stared down at my prick before wrapping her warm fingers around my stiff dick.

Then, while slowly stroking me, she asked me a question that I'd never say no.

"May I suck you," she said continuing to slowly stroke my prick while and looking up at me with sexual lust and anticipation?

I couldn't believe this beautiful woman wanted to blow me. I wondered if she'd allow me to cum in her mouth. I've love to ejaculate in her beautiful mouth. I'd love to ejaculate all over her beautiful face and her naked breasts. I'd love to give her a cum bath.

"I'd love for you to suck me, Susan," I said.

I watched her lean forward and move her head down. She stroked me faster and harder before taking me in her mouth. I couldn't believe my dream women was sucking my cock. I couldn't believe that Susan Jill Parker was blowing me.

Not wanting to cum just yet, I wanted to eat her pussy while fingering her pussy. Then, after I gave her a sexual orgasm with my mouth and my fingers, I wanted to make love to her. I wanted to fuck her. I wanted to fuck her hard and fast enough to give her another sexual orgasm but this time with my cock. I wanted to give her as much sexual pleasure as she was giving me with her hand and with her mouth.