Steve and Susan Jill Parker

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When I leaned her back, she surprised me with what she said.

# # #

"We'd be more comfortable in my bedroom," she said.

When we stood from the soft comfort of the couch, she took me by my hand, and led me into her bedroom. As soon as she turned on the bedroom light, she turned to face me and sexily removed her nightgown. My dream woman was naked, totally naked. Clearly, she wanted me to see her naked. Clearly, she wanted to have sex with me as much as I wanted to have sex with her. By far, she had the best body that I ever saw on a woman.

Then, as if she was a running back giving a linebacker a stiff arm, she gave me a stiff arm to my chest and pushed me back on her bed. As soon as I fell backwards on her bed, she mounted me. She reached down between her legs and took my stiff prick in her hand to place by her pussy lips. Then, with a gentle hump, I was inside of her. I was making love to her.

I rolled her over while humping her faster and harder. I was fucking her. I was fucking Susan Jill Parker.

It's been a year and we're still together. I found my perfect person. No longer lonely, I'm in love.

THE END