Stew, Steph, Sherry and Rich

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Next shift saw Steph and Ralph head immediately out of the garage to the college for a broken arm. They didn't have time for the usual cup of coffee at the start of the shift. When they arrived 5 minutes later, it was just turning 6 a.m. "We were on OVERTIME!" groaned Steph.

They arrived at the gym where a staff member brought them in to where the patient sat moaning. Steph's cop friend, Stew was standing, notebook in hand writing down the guys information.

"Well, look who's here!" said Steph as she approached. "So, now I see you in your natural element. You finish up at 7?"

"Well, nice to see YOU as well. Yeah, I'm done at 7, you just starting?"

"Yup. Early start, 0555 hours. A whole five minutes. I think I should put in for overtime."

In the meantime, Ralph was doing a quick assessment of the ailing basketball player and he motioned for Steph to come over and together they got the guy into a sling. The break didn't appear to be too bad so why go to all the trouble of a splint? It would take longer to put that on than the ride to the hospital.

As they walked the guy out to the rig, Steph took a glimpse at Stew's nametag. "LEARY!?! Hey, I think I met your wife and my husband met her too!"

"Yeah, Sherry told me she met that cute.....er," Stew looked at the ground and then added, "Really, how did this happen? I mean Sherry meeting your husband."

"She interviewed him at the bank he works at after it was robbed and I met her at a car accident. But obviously you already know that one. Nice kid. You did alright for yourself."

"I like to think so."

With that, they loaded the guy into the back and off they went to the hospital.

Stew admired her ass as she climbed in with the patient and said to himself, "Ah, to fantasize....."

Shift was over, Stew had to write up this incident and get the hell home.

The next few days were essentially uneventful for all of them but on one day, Stew was working overtime on the day shift when he heard a call on the city frequency saying that there was a bus accident at 11th Street and Euclid Avenue. Two busses were involved. One was a transit authority bus and the other belonged to the college. He heard Sherry get sent and an ambulance was requested. Then it was send a few more ambulances. Numerous injuries were being reported but none appeared serious. Stew's dispatcher came on the air and dispatched Stew to the scene. He would have to make out a report as well. "Oh, goodie," Stew beamed, "I get to see Sherry and, hmmmm, maybe Steph is there!"

When he arrived he saw everyone doing their part and he parked his car strategically so as to assist in blocking the street from unnecessary traffic. When he got up to the crash he was directed to the officer who would be doing the accident report for the city and got as much information as he could from him, then went and spoke with the college bus driver and a few of the passengers who weren't being treated by EMTs. The city cop had told him that there were, it seemed only 9 injured on the college bus and maybe about 29 on the transit bus, probably at least 11 had actually been on the bus when the accident happened. Stew got a kick out of that.

He saw Sherry, she saw him but both had a lot on their plates and couldn't talk other than a little wave and Stew made a kissy face. He also saw Steph working on one of the football players who had been on the bus. "Well, gotta talk to as many students as possible anyway," he thought and made his way over.

"This is becoming a pretty regular thing. You STALKING me?" Steph asked, kiddingly.

"Yeah, and my wife is right over there so, my stalking has to be very covert or this bus accident might become a crime scene when she shoots me." They laughed a bit which made the poor football player wince as the sling she was putting on the kid jiggled a bit. "Nice," she though, a bit angry with herself for not sticking to business." Stew interviewed the kid a bit, bid Steph adieu and went on to the next person.

When all was said and done, seven had been transported to the hospital, ten had decided to seek medical attention on their own and the rest said they were fine or that they needed to talk to their lawyer before they could determine the extent of the injuries.

Stew and Sherry had a brief talk before clearing but in that talk, Sherry asked, "Are you getting the hots for that EMT?"

"Hey, she's a great looking woman, but she's married, I'm married to the hottest woman in the state, no, nation, and frankly, maybe I like to look and flirt, you don't have to worry about me. I'm just too damn crazy about you to make that kind of mistake again."

"AGAIN?"

"Now I'm screwing with YOU!" They parted and finished their shifts. Back at home however the subject came up again.

"You know, she seems to like you, too." Sherry started at dinner.

"Who? Oh," it was obvious who Sherry was talking about. "That's fine, but I'm not stupid."

"Her husband wasn't a bad looking guy and, not to sound like a narcissist, he seemed taken with me."

Stew's mind was racing as to what she was getting at. He deep down, knew, but was afraid if he said it, he'd be wrong and she'd slam him against the table.

"I'm sure he was. You're a babe." Stew stated, trying to avoid the thin ice that lay before him.

"I wonder what their social life is like."

Stew couldn't take this. Even though the conversation had been short, it was heating up, rapidly. He couldn't contain himself, "What are you getting at?"

"Oh, nothing I guess. Say, is the football game on tonight or is that tomorrow?" Sherry threw a curve at Stew and he did a double take.

"I don't know. I don't care about sports, you know that. Where were you taking that conversation?" He wasn't at all angry, just becoming very interested.

"I don't know, just talking." And she finished her dinner and brought her plate to the sink.

Later, she and Stew snuggled into bed and Sherry reached down and slid her hand under his shorts and began to massage him. For his part, Stew just enjoyed himself. Sherry rubbed his now hard cock and then threw the covers off, pulled his shorts down and began a very slow, deliberate and very satisfying hand job. Stew reached for her, but she brushed his hand away. "Just let me do this," she cooed, and he did.

As she pumped, long, careful strokes, she said, "I wonder if Stephanie does this for her husband. I wonder if he licks those nipples of hers or bites them?" Stew just listened with a broad smile on his face. "I noticed you watched her ass, it's a nice ass. No doubt the pants don't do it justice, those nice oh so practical baggy pants. Not that baggy, but I bet they hide a real treasure."

Stew was picturing this and the fact that his oh so hot wife was the one saying all this was just the frosting on the cake.

"Do you think she waxes, shaves or goes with a bush?" asked Sherry as she began to pick up the pace. "I may have to ask. A woman can ask these things where a guy can't. I bet she's smooth as silk, and warm and wet. I bet she smells like strawberries. What do you think babe?" Sherry's last sentence was the last one spoken before Stew shot like a fountain. He was so glad it had just been a hand job because if she had blown him, her mouth would have been full and she never could have said all that. Sherry had a smirk on her face as he wiped her hand off with some tissue then went to wash her hands and get Stew a towel. He just laid there grinning.

Morning came and Stew slept in. Days off were a precious commodity. Sherry had to go off to work.

She was walking down the sidewalk after taking a report from an old man who claimed to have been beaten by aliens, and yes, he made it clear, the type from outer space, when she saw Rich. She didn't recognize him at first since it had been a couple of weeks but he recognized her right away.

"Hey, Officer Leary, so nice to see you," he began, holding out his hand. Seeing she was a tad confused, Rich added, "Rich Danner. From the bank a couple of weeks back."

"OH, Yeah, you're Steph's husband."

Rich's first thought was how does she know who my wife is, then he thought, she knows THAT before she knows she interviewed me? He was just a tiny bit hurt, but couldn't let it show. However, he had to ask, "You know my wife?"

"Yeah, we've worked together. In fact, she's met my husband who's a cop over at the college."

"NO SHIT! Ok, Steph had mentioned him after a couple of calls they went on. Damn, small world." Rich's mind was now wondering just how the four of them could pair up. Ever since he and Steph had begun to 'experiment', he was always thinking of new angles and new people to get involved with. This cop was no exception.

"She's a nice kid," added Sherry, not taking into account that Steph was probably a few years her senior.

"Yes, I like her a lot, hell, I love her. HELL, I LOVE TO LOVE HER!" Rich caught himself and realized he might be overdoing it.

"Well, I can't say I blame you. She's a beautiful woman," Sherry declared.

This piqued Rich's interest. He decided it wouldn't hurt to make a reach and he said, trying to sound very blasé about it, but he just had to add, "We should all go out some night. Two cops, an EMT and a banker, we could tell some good stories and have a few laughs. Ok, you three could tell some good stories and I'd just have the laughs."

Sherry, without hesitation said that could be fun. "Let me talk to Stew and maybe we could figure something out. Here's my card." Sherry handed Rich her business card and put her home phone number on the back. Rich, not wanting to be rude, did the same with his business card. They bid each other farewell and went their separate ways.

That night, each told their other halves what had happened. Stew and Steph listened and mulled over the idea, each having ulterior motives in the backs of their minds.

Stew asked Sherry, "I mean, this guy could be a total creep. Why would we want to go hang out with them? We don't even know them."

Steph asked Rich, "Do you think they're really interested in just hanging out? We don't really know them but they are a nice looking couple. I love her long hair, but I mean, they may not be interested in anything. Is this a good idea?"

Sherry said to Stew, "Rich seems nice enough and Steph is pleasant. You even said she's got a good sense of humor. I haven't been able to talk to her enough but I trust your judgment. Plus, wouldn't it be nice to have friends besides cops?" When Stew tried to point out that they had plenty of friends who weren't cops, she just cut him off saying, "Not enough."

Rich said to Steph, "I'll be honest, I think we'd have fun regardless. Nothing to lose, everything to gain. I'm going to give her a call." And he did.

Sherry and Rich made the arrangements. Stew would be off the following Saturday evening, Steph got out of work at 6, plenty of time for going out. Sherry was already using a vacation day and Rich's bank closed at 3 on Saturday so he was free and no one had any real obligations the next day. Perfect, they could party hardy if they hit it off.

Saturday came and they met at the Ming Palace restaurant. They all exchanged greetings and then went in for dinner and a few drinks. Stew and Steph had to go very slow since they were driving, but Rich and Sherry covered for them with a few Suffering Bastard drinks. The food, best Chinese restaurant in town, was terrific and they packed up what was left to bring home. The conversation was very enjoyable and all four found themselves very comfortable with each other. A couple of times Sherry slipped her hand under the table to give Stew's crotch a little rub. Sherry picked up on the fact that Steph seemed to do the same thing to Rich and of course, the boys reciprocated. This evening was going swimmingly!

After dinner and a few more drinks, they could see that the wait staff was getting a bit impatient wanting the table so they got up to leave.

Once in the parking lot, Stew said, "This was great. I had fun. Sherry had to talk me into it, NOTHING PERSONAL, but I really had a nice time."

Sherry spoke first in response, "HAD?!? WAS?!? What the fuck Stewart? This night isn't over yet."

Rich interjected, "I believe you're wife is ready to keep up the party."

Steph and Stew, both quite sober just looked at each other. Then Stew added, "Well, I'm sorry, I didn't mean to imply I was done, I was just leaving everyone an out, in case, you know?"

Steph said, "Why don't we go back to our place. The kids are at their grandparents. We have a spare bedroom in the basement should you decide to imbibe a bit yourself Stewart my boy."

Stew didn't have to be told twice and off the four of them went. Each had the same basic thought in the back of their minds, "Will this go any place or are we just having a fun evening?"

When they got back to Rich and Steph's house, the first thing Sherry said was, "Stew, this is what I'd love. I would love to get out of that apartment. This place is beautiful! I love the layout and furniture is lovely." Sherry didn't have to be asked, she settled into the sofa in the living room and just made a satisfied hum.

Stew agreed and Rich said, "It's not really much but we like it. Someplace bigger would be wicked cool, but realistically, neither of us makes enough to buy bigger so we've made the most of it."

Steph offered drinks all around and Rich had a Scotch, Stew a 7&7, Sherry opted for rum and coke and Steph had tequila. One thing Rich and Steph always believed in was having a good booze selection.

They all settled in and just continued the conversation they had had at the restaurant. They were so comfortable with each other it was as if they had known each other for years. As luck would have it, the conversation started to get a bit risqué and the jokes getting a bit blue. Everyone was quite relaxed with each other and with the alcohol.

"Rich, I just want to say, you guys are terrific," said Stew. "You really don't even know us, or didn't until tonight but you invite us into your home and even offer us a place to stay if we should over indulge, which Sherry has done, but a bit."

"Stew," replied Rich, "Steph is a great judge of character and she said that in the dealings she's had with you two, you both seem like good people." He then added, "and her assessment of Sherry was dead on. Very nice looking wife you have there Stew."

"Thank you," said Stew, now getting a bit of a vibe, and a slight chubby at that.

"Steph said that?" asked Sherry. "How sweet. Thank you Steph, that's especially nice coming from a hottie like you."

Stew's chubby was growing a bit. It became a full blown hard on (well, maybe full blown sooner than later?) when Sherry added, "In fact, I've never been with a girl, but damn I could experiment with you and have no regrets."

Stew wondered for a moment if this was Sherry or the booze talking. Then he just didn't care and added, "That would be something fun to try and just as fun to watch!"

Rich just smiled. This was going better than he could have hoped for. Steph smiled, then got up and walked over to Sherry and taking her by the hands said, "Ok, let's see if you meant that." She pulled Sherry up and planted a kiss on her lips. Sherry responded by deeply returning the favor and before anyone knew it, they were passionately making out.

Stew looked at Rich who looked back. It was like they read each other's minds when they got up and began to undress their wives as they continued to kiss. Once both women were nude, their hands began to journey about and explore each other's body.

Stew and Rich stood and watched. Rich recalled Steph telling him about her little visit with Sandy and he had wondered if he'd get to watch her with another woman. Stew was just in shock and awe that this was happening having never expected this. He and Sherry had a magnificent sex life, but this was a whole new level he could only have dreamed of.

The women's hands were all over each other, Sherry slipping hers over Steph's butt, Steph gently kneading Sherry's perfect breasts and pinching her nipples. Then Steph pulled slightly away and bent to taste them. Her tongue slid around each one then she went back and sucked lightly on them. Sherry let out a soft moan. Then Steph slid her left hand down over Sherry's belly and to her womanhood.

"Hmmm, very soft and so warm," whispered Steph as her fingers glided over the swelling lips. Sherry reached and grasped Steph's wrist and thrust Steph's hand deeper between her legs. As she did this, she kissed Steph's shoulder and neck. Steph also moaned and felt Sherry's wetness begin to moisten her fingers as one dipped between the outer lips.

Stew was still in complete awe, yet he began to undress hoping that he could eventually join in. He wondered just how this would work, would he get to do his wife only? Would he get to ravage Stephanie? How would he handle it if Rich were to ravage Sherry? As he grappled with these questions, Sherry knelt before Steph and kissed her mound. Sherry ran her hands again over Steph's ass and pulled her to her face where she continued to kiss at Steph's pussy. Sherry's mind was clear in spite of the drinks, she had often wondered how a woman tasted and now, she was finding out. She thought, "She's so smooth and smells so nice." She rubbed her cheek against the hairless vagina, kissing the tops of Steph's thighs.

Then she ran her tongue up the slit and tasted Steph's womanly juices giving Steph a shiver. The shiver caused Steph to come back to earth and she looked at Stew and said, "Let me rub your dick."

Stew looked at Sherry and then Rich. Sherry turned to him and said, "Go on, don't disappoint her." Rich just walked around and positioned himself behind Sherry and began to kiss her shoulders. Stew's moment of jealousy passed very quickly when Steph grasped his erection and began to stroke it with just the very edges of her fingers, sliding them up and down and all about the head as Sherry continued to kiss her.

Stew began to rub Steph's shoulders as she stroked him. He looked down as Sherry continued on her mission and Rich reached around her body to fondle her breasts. Stew's head was spinning. "Greatest night of my LIFE!" went the only thought in his head at this point. That thought was on a continuous loop, over and over again as he reached for Steph's breasts and began to tweak her nipples.

Sherry turned and began to kiss Rich, deeply and purposefully. As she did, Steph turned to Stewart, folded his erection up against his pelvis and pressed her body against it. She embraced him and he returned the gesture. They kissed and held each other tightly. Stew could hear Sherry's oh so distinct and sexy groans and knew that whatever Rich was doing to her, she was loving it.

Rich had laid Sherry on the floor and had begun to lick and nibble his way around her body. He was amazed at how luscious she was. The term was Rubenesque and it covered anywhere from heavy to a few extra pounds. Sherry had those few extra pounds and they were phenomenally spread about her body, very similar to Stephanie. Rich LOVED Steph's body, he worshipped it and felt she was a goddess to him. Sherry was just like Steph, just shorter.

Rich found her natural C-cup breasts so soft and supple. They both fell to the sides as she lay there feeling his mouth explore every inch of her exposed flesh. When she'd feel something she liked, they would dance gently. The areolas were perfect, not perfectly round, just so sweetly pink with a splendid large nipple right in the center. He kissed his way up to them and took the first between his lips, sucking it in, flitting his tongue over it, drawing it up, stretching the breast ever so little, massaging it with his hand.

Sherry couldn't keep her eyes open. She wanted to watch and would catch a glimpse of Rich now and then and would spy Stew and Steph in their embrace, but she just could not hold her eyes open long. She had visions of flowers, clouds, stars. She was feeling things she only imagined. The intimacy and love she and Stew had could never be duplicated, never be replaced, but this, THIS was the next best thing. This was pure unrepentant lust and Sherry was diving in with no regrets. She suddenly felt a twang of slight jealousy that Stew was having Steph and not her, but it passed as Rich moved to her love button and began to suck on it, spreading her lips with his fingers, inserting one as he gave her head.