All Comments on 'Steward of the Wood'

by LesLumens

Sort by:
  • 18 Comments
CanisLupusCanisLupusabout 17 years ago
Most enjoyable

Hello Les.

I must say that I liked your story a great deal. Actually I just happened to read it while I wanted to take a look at Lit's way to display a story (To get to one of my older submissions would have taken too long *g*). I was a little bit amazed to discover that there are some similarities between your story and my latest submission.

Well...so what else could I say but: GREAT WORK!

starrkersstarrkersabout 17 years ago
Wonderful

A truly delightful tale, and very well written. Thank you Les.

rachlourachlouabout 17 years ago
As always

a well written tale that is both erotic and sweet! Good luck in the contest..

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
I hope there's more

I don't read many fantasy stories, but I really liked this one. I think it was very well written. I hope there will be another installment so I can find out what happens next.

Thanks,

A fan

damppantiesdamppantiesabout 17 years ago
Beautiful

This was such a sweet and magical tale. Thank you for writing it and good luck in the contest.

Selena_KittSelena_Kittabout 17 years ago
I don't...

I don't read many fantasy stories, either, but wow, you make me a fan of the genre. Great job!

RogueLurkerRogueLurkerabout 17 years ago
wonderful as always

great story, Les. You weave fantasy stories so deftly - whether they are magical realism or high fantasy. Beautifully done.

WhiteWave48WhiteWave48about 17 years ago
Such a pleasure to read

I wish I could think of more words than'sweet, erotic fantasy', but that description irrepressibly springs to mind. Your beautiful, sensitive style is a pleasure to read.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
Dead giveaway

Great story. The theme and the context of the earlier part of it really fit with the Earth Day theme. Just wanted to let you know though, that you gave yourself away as someone who understands the Boy Scout program. I'm betting an Eagle yourself, who else would think of an Eagle Project for something like this? (And yeah, I'm one too)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
Fantastic

Your story was fantastic Les,It also highlighted the way people are treating our little old world,dumping trash to save a few pennies is a world problem,do people ever stop to think what they are doing to the environment,by the way the sex was also pretty good,Just how I like it,good luck in the contest.

Luv Jenny Cook

NymzanSusaurenNymzanSusaurenover 16 years ago
This is definately the kind of story I look for...

Your writing style is good.

I love the use of the Boy Scouts in the story.

The reality was good about the sadistic slobs that pollute the enviroment so horribly.

I loved Mr. Johanson.

As a partial Indian myself, I assure you, I was not the least offended. Indian and Injun are practically the same word, only people were illiterate and slurred a great deal once upon a midnight dreary...

Earth Day and Halloween are my two favorite days of the year (not to mention Independance Day for my Birthday), so I truly loved the Earth Day theme. The water sprite/wood fairy was wonderfully adorable.

You brought it all together perfectly. I enjoyed reading every bit of it. Thank you for recomending it to me.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Xantina and the story are very sweet!

Soft, sweet and sensual! Nice!

blacgoldblacgoldabout 14 years ago
Keep writing

I thank you for being concerned about how Mr Johanson's words would be taken. Very few people speak proper textbook language not matter what language they speak and you let him speak for himself. I'm sure that I am not the only person who appreciates your willingness to let the characters remain as whomever they present themselves to you to be. Humans are not always well spoken,moral and proper. We are rude, sassy, kind, opinionated, slothful, helpful, tactless, tasteful, constructive, destructive and hundreds more adjectives that all make us different and interesting. In this time of political correctness, Literotica is a refreshing island of free speech. You are among the best of this site's storytellers and I hope you'll keep writing.

magikman233magikman233over 10 years ago
amazing

i have no issues with this or any other story you've written,keep chugging away

rightbankrightbankabout 8 years ago
So warm — and so nice.

Just like the story.

Magik

MarshallaMarshallaover 5 years ago
I've caught parts of other chapters ...

... of this story, though they stand on their own.

I say "parts" because I realized that there was a beginning here somewhere.

Thankfully, I was able to find it.

This, and the others that follow, will most definitely become additions to my Favorites List, beyond a doubt.

5 Stars, and my thanks.

ausvirgoausvirgoover 2 years ago

Loved the story.

No-one should be offended by the old man's use of the word "injun", as he was referring to his own ancestry, and not using the word in a derogatory way. The fact that it was the author who actually used the word is also not cause for offense, as he was merely being true to how he saw/heard the old man's way of thinking. If we take offense at every use of words that have fallen into disfavor we risk whitewashing the past and creating a false reality.

G5902G5902over 1 year ago

What a great story!!! I suspect I am a little to late to help your rating! I enjoy these contests particularly the “Earth Day”.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous