All Comments on 'Sticking It to Tony'

by Just Plain Bob

Sort by:
  • 35 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
One of your best!

Really well done. The ending was somewhat ironic, but probably apt.

He got what he wished for but found out that wasn't enough. I guess you have to settle for being happy you got what you wanted in the first place.

Flowed really well and was interesting!

DJ

peggytwittypeggytwittyabout 18 years ago
Great story line. Well written

Great Great Great

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
A 10 Base Bagger

Thanks bobie - very respectable, ironic, introspective and arousing. How do you do that!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
The best laid plans . . .

The ending should have been predictable but it got away from me, after all the "hero" described himself as an asshole and that should have been the tip off. A fine story. Thank You. Ronnie W.

Blue88Blue88about 18 years ago
Good job

A well told tale, kind of sad though. I just wonder how satisfied he was with how his plan ended. He got to stick it to Tony, but at what cost? Good story, well told.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
so it goes

what a lady, don't doubt the motivations are not transparent to others. maybe she was too cynical there, but so it goes

DWornockDWornockalmost 13 years ago
Good story.

It had a few problems but was good enough to deserve the 4 **** rating I gave it.

LordSlamdawggLordSlamdawggover 11 years ago
Irony Abounds !

He started out with the intention of sticking it to Tony . He didn't although Tony was helpless,butt up & lights out. The one who got stuck the most was him. Tony at least has a trust fund to assuage his black, broken heart. Just another JPB classic.

OverthefallsOverthefallsalmost 11 years ago
Very funny Story

But Rob got played and he continues to get screwed at work since Tony is still taking credit for his work. So what did Rob get out of the deal? The knowledge that Angela played a MUCH better game than he did and Tony still has his job. Sounds to me like he lost. In every way possible. Only his memories to keep him warm at night. Another story in which JPB makes the leading male character a dummy. Don't get me wrong. A well written story with a clever plot, but Rob = another JPB dummy.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Were the pictures of Tony the only ones?

He should have had pictures of Angela and gotten a share of the money.

Tw0Cr0wsTw0Cr0wsalmost 9 years ago
how?...who?

She won't marry him?

Calls him a cheating asshole?

She spends over two years cheating on Tony.

He is single.

Used and discarded, and little benefit to him.

On the other hand he "dodged a bullet" when she refused to marry him, she's a cheating asshole more than he is.

Also a greedy user.

tazz317tazz317almost 9 years ago
SHOULD HAVE COULD HAVE---BUT

DIDNT, WHY I DONT KNOW. tk u mlj lv nv AND WHY WOULD HE WANT TO HOOK UP WITH SUCH A SCHEMER...mlj

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Ugh..

...no one in this story to like.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Where were his pictures?

When she unloaded that crap on him he should have had a set of his own pictures and owned her ass. Lock, stock and barrel. What a bitch. But he should have known that and been prepared. She knew from the start that he was tracking her and scheming against her. That alone should have told him she wasn't a complete dummy. He should have had a plan to take both her and Tony down.

chytownchytownover 8 years ago
Good One Bob****

Thanks for sharing.

rightbankrightbankover 8 years ago
almost

she should have had a better PI, it's not a full report if there are no pictures or recordings.

He should have protected himself better at work " since I'm the one who does the work that lets him keep his job". He created the seduction environment, hired the room, had the drug, brought the camera, paid the server, but gave her the memory card and was willing to sit idle on the sidelines for 2 years. After the divorce he let it all drift away. Not much to celebrate since he was still single and working for his boss, the arse, who triggered this whole scenario.

26thNC26thNCabout 5 years ago
Twist

Good one. I enjoyed your ending. Angela was smarter than both of them.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Why

Why does he let Tony take credit for his work.As well as fucking his wife,he should have doctored some work ,he knew Tony would take credit for that would blow up in his face when tried.

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xover 4 years ago
Trust?

SHE'S worrying about being able to trust him, when SHE was the one who was married!

Huedogg2Huedogg2over 4 years ago
once again

why would you want to marry a whore. Hell she was just as bad as Tony if not worse.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Great story.... but the guy's a dumb-ass for not continuing to fuck her.

The girl is right on all counts. Her husband was cheating on her so she owed him shit. She had her own plan for sticking it to him.

Meanwhile, she was getting fucked, instead of ignored, but she knew what Rob was capable of and wasn't going to tie herself to that anchor. After her divorce she was willing to continue the fucking part of their relationship but marriage was out of the question. Rob got his panties in a wad and now gets to jerk off to the memories of the world class pussy that he could still be fucking. As an old man, Neil Sedaka's song, "Solitaire" will suit him.

schulz777schulz777over 4 years ago
what a crap

whole story doesn't make any sense

1starr

DogFuzzDogFuzzalmost 4 years ago
My Goodness!

Ah ha, you fooled me with your ending. I really like seeing an ending I wasn’t expecting. Thanks for sharing.

AlericAlericalmost 4 years ago
Just no

Both Angela and Rob were not trustworthy, but they might have been perfect for each other.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago

"Get serious Rob. I just got rid of one cheating asshole, why in the world would I want to saddle myself with another one? Why would I want to marry a man who spends his time fucking another man's wife? I'd never trust you not to go after the wife of some other guy who pissed you off. You are fun to play with Rob, but that's all. As long as you understand that and are willing to settle for that we can still play. If not, well, it was fun while it lasted."

Smart girl. Also, if he really thought he could trust her after what they both did, he is delusional. Not good husband material on that count alone.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Great Until The End

I really enjoyed this until the end. Her rationale didn't hold any water.

AngelRiderAngelRiderover 2 years ago

The ending doesn't make sense. Why would she ask him if he can wait 2 years and then not marry him? It's stupid.

NitpicNitpicabout 2 years ago
Load

Load of crap.No one let's some one else take all the credit for their work.

kirei8kirei8about 2 years ago

By now, you would think I should know better than to read another jpb story

Diecast1Diecast1about 2 years ago

Average story. Did not like the ending. AAA++

TheRealMadtexTheRealMadtexalmost 2 years ago

Good story until the ending, but hey, at least this one had an ending.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

To all of you complaining. Why. We all know JPB writes in a weird way, by making the husband a spineless douche. I'm quessing that's all he knows.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Maybe, it turns out that Angela was not worth the trouble. She's no prize. A gold-digging slut, that would've pull that shit on him, once she had squeezed as much out of him that she could get. Rob was cleaning up his act, and would probably never cheated on her. How's that sound? Keep writing.

XYZ

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

Nothing wrong angelas' arrogance or duplicity is there? She cheated on her husband, granted she had cause but it was still cheating. Now she gets on her high horse and claims her cheating is not as bad as robs fucking her to stick it to tony? Robs not cheating, if angela was forced manipulated etc, then robs wrongs would be equal to angelas, but angela was all in on sticking it to tony and pushed rob to complete the fell deeds, so shes a cunt, not as bad as tony is a turd, but robs is the cleanest of them all. weird. rk

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userJust Plain Bob@Just Plain Bob
Just a Dirty Old Man (of course I have been one since I was thirteen)who likes to write about the things that I've seen and been exposed to in my life. There is a little bit of me in almost all of my stories and in some of them there is quite a lot. I leave it to the reader ...

story TAGS