Sticking It to Tony

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The plan was then was to talk Angela into taking him up to the room where he could 'rest' before going home. Then Angela and I would go back to the party, I'd get her blitzed, hit her with a drop or two of the date rape drug if necessary and then take her up to the room to 'check on Tony' and then do the deed.

It went off like clockwork. Tony drank the doctored drink, got woozy, I talked Angela into taking him up to my room so he could lie down and then in the elevator on the way up to my floor the whole plan went into the toilet. I stood there, supporting Tony and looking at Angela, and I realized I couldn't do it. I just couldn't do it to Angela. Months of sneaky ass preparation right down the chute. We got Tony into the room and put him down on one of the twin beds. Angela removed his tie and his shoes and when she had him comfortable I headed for the door.

"Where are you going?"

"Back to the party."

"Why? You planned on fucking me, didn't you? You already have me here in the room so why do you want to go back to the party?"

My jaw must have dropped a foot as I looked at her.

"Oh come on Rob, I'm not stupid. I've known from the beginning that you were up to something."

"How's that?"

"Showing up at the gym and then the Literary Society and then pretending that you didn't know who I was? I saw you at the company picnic and I saw the way you watched me. To pretend you didn't know me after that just told me you were up to something so I played dumb and waited to see what you did. The only thing I don't know is has it taken you this long to get up the nerve or have you been working some sort of convoluted plan?"

Hey, when you're caught, you're caught and all assholes know that lying is a waste of time. "It was a convoluted plan."

"Which was?"

"Get to know you, keep a hands off attitude to make you wonder why I didn't seem to find you attractive and to, hopefully, make you curious enough that you wouldn't flat out refuse when I got some drinks in you and brought you up here."

"And I suppose Tony being out is not completely alcohol related?"

"No. I drugged him to knock him out."

"Then why, now that you have me here and Tony out of it, are you wanting to go back to the party?"

The whole thing was not about bedding you, but sticking it to Tony. It turns out that I like you a whole lot more than I hate Tony and I decided that I couldn't go through with it."

"Well all I can say" she said, as she pulled her dress over her had and dropped it on the chair, "is that you wasted a lot of time. We could have been doing this months ago." She slipped off her panties and unsnapped her bra and said, "Aren't you going to get undressed?"

I mumbled something totally stupid, "I thought you were happily married."

"Well I'm not and I haven't been since I found out that Tony has a couple of girls he sees on the side. I've always planned on getting even and I decided to do it with you months ago so will you please get your damned clothes off?"

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Why Tony had girls on the side I'll never figure out. Angela was an insatiable sex machine. The first thing she did was push Tony over to the side of the bed and then she had me lie down next to him.

"We could do this on the other bed, but I want to do it close to my hubby" and then she bent her head and took my cock in her mouth. It took me less than two seconds to realize Tony was an idiot. He was chasing other women when he had Angela? The woman could suck the chrome off a trailer hitch and she had me on the edge of cumming in less than a minute.

"Tell me baby, I'll take it all, but I hate surprises."

"It's there, it's there" I gasped and let go. She kept me in her mouth and worked on me until I was hard again and then she swung over me and got on top. She slid down my cock until she had all of me in her and then she leaned over and whispered into Tony's ear:

"Rob's fucking me Tony. He's got his cock buried deep in your wife and he's fucking me right next to you."

And then she rode me. She bounced up and down and squealed and moaned. After several minutes she said:

"Get on top and pound me hard baby, make me cum, make me cum. Fuck me good and I'll let you have something I never gave Tony. I'll give you my ass Rob, make me cum and I'll give you my ass."

I did and she did and then after a quick wash job on my cock she sucked me hard and we fucked doggie style which was followed by another blow job and one last time in her ass.

I was exhausted and I was lying there on my back staring up at the ceiling. Angela was lying next to me with one hand on my limp dick trying to get it up to play some more.

"So how were you going to stick it to my husband? He slept through the whole thing."

"The way it was supposed is that I would taken pictures of you naked and leave them laying around at work where he could find them."

"You have a camera here with you?"

"In my suitcase."

"Get it."

"Why?"

"So we can take some pictures silly man."

While I got the camera she got up and took Tony's clothes off of him and then she took the digital camera from me:

"It would look better if your cock was stiff, but if I play the angles right it should work. Go put your cock in Tony's mouth."

"What?"

"He's asleep, he can't bite you. Just go over there and put your cock in his mouth. The pictures will be worth their weight in gold at divorce time. Go on, do it. Think of how you will feel every time you see him at work knowing that you fucked his wife and had your cock in his mouth. I'll crop the shot so your face doesn't show."

She took several shots from several different angles including one of him on his hands and knees with me behind him. It looked like he was taking it up the ass, which was the shot Angela was trying for.

"The divorce will be a snap with these. I'll use my computer to make a copy of these for you, but you can't use them until after my divorce is final."

I took the camera from her and check all the exposures to make sure that there was nothing on any of them that could identify me and then I deleted everything in the camera except the shots of Tony. I pulled the memory card out of the camera and gave it to her, "Now what?"

"We play until I go for the divorce. Once I file I will have to be as pure as the driven snow until the divorce is final. After that we will see."

"When are you going to file?"

"Not for another two years."

"Why wait that long?"

"I'm going to take him for as much as I can get. He comes into a fairly sizeable trust fund in two years when he turns thirty-five. As soon as he has it I will leave him and file. How about it? Think you can find your way clear to fuck his wife two or three times a week for the next two years?"

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

I did and Tony never found out. He came into his trust fund and two months later Angela sued for divorce. She had a private detectives report showing that he had been fucking three other women, but she had no pictures or audio tapes. Tony just laughed at her and told her he'd have his lawyer argue that the report was a work of fiction that she had paid a private detective to cook up for her.

"So I'll show these in court instead" and she dropped the pictures we had taken on the table in front of him. He knew they were phony, but no one else seeing them would think so. Tony caved in and gave Angela what she wanted.

The day the divorce was final Angela and I hit my bed and stayed there for most of the weekend. I had become really close to Angela during the two years we played while she waited to file and the seven months, two weeks and five days we spent apart while waiting for the divorce to become final damned near killed me. I couldn't wait until we could be together again and I intended to ask her to make it permanent.

Sunday night, following our weekend fuck-a-thon divorce celebration I popped the question. Her response floored me. She laughed. She laughed and laughed and when she finally stopped laughing she said:

"Get serious Rob. I just got rid of one cheating asshole, why in the world would I want to saddle myself with another one? Why would I want to marry a man who spends his time fucking another man's wife? I'd never trust you not to go after the wife of some other guy who pissed you off. You are fun to play with Rob, but that's all. As long as you understand that and are willing to settle for that we can still play. If not, well, it was fun while it lasted."

I wasn't willing to settle for that and suddenly Angela was gone. I haven't seen her or heard from her in over a year now. All I have remaining from the relationship are my copies of the pictures we took that night and a certain amount of joy every day when I see Tony. I will hold onto the pictures and probably will never use them unless Tony tries to fire me or have me fired. Not very likely since I'm the one who does the work that lets him keep his job. And the certain amount of joy? That comes when I see Tony and remember that he had my cock in his mouth and that if I had been nasty enough I could have shoved it up his butt.

12