All Comments on 'Sticky Seats Ch. 01'

by dirtymindedmother

Sort by:
  • 22 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
A Nice Series Of Stories

In the first it almost seemed as if the son was raping the mother, then in the second, just the other way round. The last story seemed to be mutual enjoyment of sex. With the detail of her reactions and responses I'd say you have either fucked your son or want to and have masturbated to that image many times.

dirtymindedmotherdirtymindedmotherabout 13 years agoAuthor
re: A Nice Series of Stories

Wow, that's a bit extreme. I would in no way say that any the situations in my stories come close to rape. Perhaps you're just using the wrong word?

Anyway, I'm glad you enjoyed them.

jarodmarjarodmarabout 13 years ago
Good stories

I just briefly read over the first and second and there is nothing even close to rape in them. Not sure where the other person got that from.

Your stories are good, but have a strange bit about them where the mother and son either talk or act like they're married. Like they've been through this before and may be getting a little bored with each other.

In all though, I like you're writing.

dirtymindedmotherdirtymindedmotherabout 13 years agoAuthor
re: Good Stories

Thanks!

Like I said, I think the other commenter may have used the wrong term. I'd say there are themes of control and power struggles, and some boundaries being pushed, but certainly nothing is truly forced. All characters are consenting adults.

And yes, there does seem to be an "old couple" feel to the character's relationships. It just feels more realistic to me to have them in those situation. I enjoy when characters feel comfortable together. It could be that I'm imposing my own sexual past and feelings on my characters. :)

It may also have something to do with the fact that I always start the stories in established relationships instead of the initial encounter.

I'm glad you enjoy my writing and hope you will continue reading, I always love reading feedback. Thank you again!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
WHY

Why all the constant and frequent need to think a story incomplete without anal sex. Very few have this form of sex expecially the first time. More authors need to realize this and froget anal sex unless that is the main theme of the story.

dirtymindedmotherdirtymindedmotherabout 13 years agoAuthor
re: WHY

Sorry if it put you off. Again, it's in part my own experience with sex coming through in my writing.

I find that while not all of the men I've been with have expressed interest in anal sex, most of them are at least somewhat focused on that area.

I don't fully understand it, although it can be a pleasurable area when stimulated properly.

It may not be to everyone's taste, so I'm sorry that it disturbed you. However, thank you for the feedback.

AhabscribeAhabscribeabout 13 years ago
Another triumph!

I love your writing and what I may love most about this is the extreme level of intimacy between mother and son. To say they act like a couple is to miss the point - they are a couple, heart and soul and for me that is what makes it so erotic and romantic. These vignettes of yours are extremely intense and I look forward to the next!

dirtymindedmotherdirtymindedmotherabout 13 years agoAuthor
re: Another triump!

Thanks again!

Glad you like my work.

I hope I can continue to create stories that you enjoy.

charlebignutscharlebignutsabout 13 years ago
I Liked It

A truly believably story . A Hot Horny Sweaty Mum, & A Stoned, Hung Son.

I have never read any stories from you before but, I like what i read & will look into your other stories .

I enjoyed it.

estragonestragonabout 13 years ago
Quibbles First, Substance Afterwards

"It's" for "its", "who's" for "whose", and suchlike really put me off. Get a copy editor, or look at some of the grammar essays on this site. I'm not a great incest fan, it does nothing for me. To me, a story should stand alone; what is the author trying to tell me? Do your characters really need marijuana to get off on each other? It's interesting that your lead characters don't fuck genitally; they must have some amusing hangups. And I have no problem with stories about anal sex. I was just rather surprised that Mom had a problem with two knuckles on one finger; Hell, anyone with BPH who has had a digital exam (and I don't mean computerized) has had more than that.

digdaddyrichdigdaddyrichabout 13 years ago
A good hot story

I was so hoping that he would drag his mom back to bed and give her a good slow and loving fuck until she orgasm a least three more times before he carried her to the shower to clean her up.

Thanks for the read.

mom7764mom7764about 13 years ago

I like the way your stories are believable,,very nicely written

syd_v63syd_v63about 13 years ago
Ahabscribe is the Master High Praise Indeed

Listen to Ahabscribe he is the Master when it comes to this genre. I have read all of your work and find that this one is the best of the lot. Please continue with this story as I would love to see how it develops.

The idea of beginning your stories from the stand point of already developed relationships has me on the fence. Sometimes authors can’t quite articulate the motivation that would reasonably answer the question of why someone would transgress a social norm or boundary. When this happens the issues around the suspension of disbelief can get in the way of the story. Other times they over articulate it and although you understand the reasoning it has now dominated the story and taken away from the erotic. Taboo is simply that daring to touch the forbidden. I think you have done that well and the developed relationship is the right vehicle.

As for this story I do love the impish way the son attempts to push the mom further into the taboo by asking “would you do that?” keep up the good work.

dirtymindedmotherdirtymindedmotherabout 13 years agoAuthor
re: Ahabscribe is the Master...

Thank you very much for your encouraging words.

I think you may be on to something with your reasoning behind why all my characters start in established relationships.

When writing about incest, such a taboo subject, it's hard for me to imagine a believable scenario to get the characters together. I've become bored with the scenarios that start with: "walked in while masturbating", "blackmail after caught cheating on dad", "girlfriend dumped me, now I need comfort", etc.

Don't get me wrong, I've read some very good initial encounter stories, but they seem to be rare.

So perhaps I realize my inability to write a compelling first encounter story, and start with what works for me. Maybe it's best that I leave the start of the relationship to the imagination?

Thank you again, and I hope you enjoy my future work.

Gus AsparGus Asparover 12 years ago
nice story

I'm not really into incest, but this one was fucking delicious.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Nice work

I was a bit surprised by this story. I didn't think it would be as good as it was but I liked it. The language was fitting for it. Such a Dirty mother in the story I loved it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Waxing in the next chapter

I would really like to read a really good waxing scene in the next chapter. The mother and son could go together to get waxed. The man/woman doing the waxing could masturbate her.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Hot

Made me cum.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago

God damn it! Made me ejaculate how loads all over my keyboard, made me cum twice to it. You're talented to say the least, ma'am!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
a very good story by DMM

I just wish all mothers were as dirty minded as you. Up his own mother's warm wet twat is where a boy's big hard cock belongs. That's what Jason in this excellent story thinks, and that's what lots of lots of boys, more of them all the time, think nowadays. A young male's got to blow his balls all the time, and that wonderful hole between his mother's legs, the same hole he came out of, is the perfect place to do it. It's the receptacle nature provides for all the semen the boy's balls produce. If all mothers followed the example of Jason and his mom, the world would be filling up with grinning young motherfuckers and their smiling, contented son-fucked moms.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
EXCELLENT PIECE OF ADULT FICTION

You wrote an excellent story.

FoggyKernelFoggyKernelabout 6 years ago
Does not deserve an anal tag

Odd story, if it I had not done a search, I would not guess this was about a Mother son until half-way. No build up, no discovery of desires.

And having a thumb in the ass does not, in my opinion, qualify for anal.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous