All Comments on 'Stiff Sentencing For A Young Man Ch. 02'

by SugarandSalt

Sort by:
  • 15 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Beautiful

Your stories are awesome. There's nothing I find hotter than a chick with muscle. The fact that she's well hung just sweetens the deal.

While your description can be rather self-indulgent and awkward at times, the applied concept of muscular, curvy shemales more then makes up for it in the long run.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
YEEEEEEEEES

Of all the stories I read, Stiff Sentencing was the one I wanted a sequel to.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
anny

l love your story !!! maybe confrontation sexual donna with tess

agamottoagamottoabout 10 years ago
A right riveting read.

I found the "series" (if you can call only two articles a series) a fascinating subject to read, and would love to have the series expended. I can't wait to find out what happened to the rest of the party, and DO hope that they find a place where they can live in peace.

tomkawtomkawabout 10 years ago

Great story. I like that Tess fuck boy but in fact she already was a bottom. I hope You wrote next story when Tess will be fuck by Donna and maybe some other girls. This story deserve for much longer series.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
More! I'm begging you!!

The story was really well writen and I love that Tess and Ellis are kinda like in a romantic relationship instead of a dom/slave relationship.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
NEED MORE!!! PLEASE!!!!!

PLEASE CONTINUE THIS SERIES I LOVE IT AND I NEED TO KNOW WHAT HAPPENS NEXT!!!! LAND OF THE GIANT SHEMALES IS ONE OF MY FAVORITE STORIES TOO.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
More!

I need more of this story!

tanner7701tanner7701over 8 years ago
PLEASE MORE!

THIS SERIES IS SOO HOT! THE LAND OF THE GIANT SHEMALES IS MY FAVORITE STORY! I must know what happens next!! and I also love that Tess and Ellis are in more of a romantic relationship than just a dominate/slave relationship. GREAT STORY!

GlenGibsonGlenGibsonabout 8 years ago
Love it!!

I don't know why you stopped it, but it needs to continue. It's fantastic.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
SugarandSalt - Best T-girl Top Writer On Any Site

I know I should be writing about the story and I shall. As with all of SugerandSalt’s writing, as I believe SandS once said, this story will leave your mind twisted and you orgasm spent...or something to that effect. As always, just the right amount of T-girl aggression, and weak male resistance, then curiosity, then addition to their seducer. Thanks Sugar! What am I’m going to do now that I’ve read everyone of your stories on this site?

Richard1940Richard1940over 2 years ago

What happened next? You can't leave us hanging. Please, pretty please!

Richard1940Richard1940over 2 years ago

Silly question. It's just occured to me, if all the giantesses have male plumbing and spend all their time inseminating each other and captured men how the hell does their race produce young?

NicoDevianteNicoDevianteover 1 year ago

I've never met a cock like the ones of Tess or Donna in the flesh. Many of them in silicone, I love them. A t-girl seven feet tall, with a luscious body, a monster cock and an insatiable sex appetite is my vision of paradise. Two of them, they would totally blow my supremely happy ass, mind and soul...

aglex59aglex595 months ago

A third chapter would be nice to wrap it up....if other friends were freed.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous