Stiff Sentencing For A Young Man Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Ellis turned his head to whisper something to Tess, but instead, their lips met and the two kissed with Tess' cock buried inside him. She was thrusting upwards now, plowing into his backside with her cock. Tess' tongue pinning his down like it was a wrestling match. And Donna was the undisputed champion? Ellis could barely imagine it.

Once their lips had finally parted, Ellis asked, "Did she really screw the Queen? And did you -"

"Donna acts like scum sometimes, but she's not a liar," Tess cut in. "We did what we had to do to get pleasure until we could move our colony and find men like yourself and Jonathan to please our dicks for us."

Donna threw her immense weight behind each powerful thrust into Jonathan's asshole, she huffed and puffed, beads of sweat dripping down her big giantess body. Her tits, even larger than Tess', bounced and slapped together, which combined with the slapping sound of her body against his, was the noise that filled the room.

"Here's. . . your . . . load, Mr. Scientist. Run some tests on this if you can!" Donna's giant piece of meat hammered into him once more, only this time, she stopped thrusting. Donna cried out as her balls released their rich liquid inside him.

"Ellis, my darling, I feel another orgasm. . . coming on. Squeeze those sweet little cheeks of yours around my girl." Tess' cock twitched inside Ellis; precum sputtered from its tip as her balls prepared themselves for the big blow.

Just a few feet away, Donna's cock was spurting everything it had. Jonathan gritted his teeth, moaning and gasping with each shot of ejaculate. Donna's big body crashed down on top of him, her massive titties crushing against the back of his head.

The last straw came for Tess when Ellis' ass walls pulsed and clenched around her erection. She screamed, "I'm cumming baby!" Tess held his throbbing ass down on her cock and let the cum rise up her shaft and explode out the tip.

Both giantesses were in the throes of their orgasms, screaming with their gigantic organs rammed inside new men, whose asses they called home; to borrow the usual pun, it was a dream cum true.