All Comments on 'Still Hot! Ch. 03'

by LadysMan

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
damn ladysman!!!

Damn Ladysman. Its an excellent story line. Been waiting for Still Hot Ch. 3 Now I cant wait to see the next chapter with Carmen. Very Very Good. Keep it up.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
Why...

do they always go to the bedroom to make love. There's rarely any spontinaity in any of these stories. Do her at the kitchen sink, over the table, in the pool, on the pool deck, or on the floor. Be more creative as to where they fuck.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
Steamy

Great story line and a great ending for the ex. Keep up the great work.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
Hotter and Hotter

Each chapter gets hotter and hotter. I hope Carmen is next. I would also hope that you continue along this line.

Fantasy KissFantasy Kissalmost 19 years ago
delicious

sin at it's best. made me cry, made me weep, made me smile, made me cum. not a bad job. thanks for the ride.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
great hot keepin me up!

as always your stories are keepin this 60 yr old man thriving and exited. homer

vietvetvietvetabout 14 years ago
SEXY but:

Real good comeback to cheating slut wife, "FUCK YOU" and hang up the phone. Really made her hurt and be humiliated didn't it. Really hurt Best bud Tony also, almost as good as a swift kick in the nuts, RIGHT?

Sex was good and getting better but retribution to cheating wife and lover leaves much to hope for so far.

SouthLondonerSouthLondoneralmost 9 years ago
Pretty sexy read, but....

There are a few spelling mistakes and wrong words that began to irritate slightly. Almost down to your last word you misused 'possible' instead of 'possibly'. I admit in the grand scheme of things they are minor, but they should not be allowed in there from a writer of your calibre. Otherwise though, I loved the story, and the son/mum play.

moultonknobmoultonknob7 months ago

Still a load of bollocks

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous