Still Hot! Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yeah, I could tell. You also went back to bed with Tony, obviously. You see, after what happened I could never trust you, or him, ever again." I said firmly.

"We didn't do anything last night. He just didn't feel like going home after what happened. He feels guilty. So do I. I am so sorry Mike. I want to fix our marriage." She said.

I laughed.

"Very convincing argument, Marissa. You want me to trust you and while you are pleading your case you are laying in bed with another man. In the past, at least your arguments made better sense than this. I'd give up if I were you. I contacted my lawyer earlier and the divorce papers are being written up. Don't worry, you can have your dream house. I won't take that from you. Besides, it is spoiled for me. I don't ever want to set foot in that place again. I'll be more than fair, though. You can keep all the furniture and belongings. I figure since we kept our finances separate that we can continue to do so. I hope you aren't expecting alimony, because adultery is not considered a good thing in divorce settlements. You can have all these things if you don't contest the divorce. If you try and fight it I will take you to court and then I'll simply sell off everything I get. You get a lot more this way." I said.

"Why are you doing this, Mike? I never cheated on you before. This affair with Tony is the first and only time this has ever happened, or will ever happen." She stated firmly.

"Well good for you. It's too late for me. Too late for "us". We are done. I expect you to sign the divorce papers today. If you don't I will bring it up in court about catching your adultery. It would be embarrassing for the both of us, but I suspect even more so for you. Keep a lookout for the Fed Ex guy. I don't want any excuses. Sign the papers today and return them today." I said coldly.

"Please, Mike. Don't do this. You don't want to lose me. You don't want to lose Tony." She said.

I could only pause at her nerve to say such a thing.

"Marissa...I want to say something I've been wanting to say to you for the past three months. Fuck You!" I hung up on her.

I felt good inside. Until that moment I was feeling less like a man and more like a punching back. Striking back did more for me then, than it had done in our entire marriage. Marissa might have gotten her way more then she should have during our marriage, but I knew she wouldn't go against me on the divorce papers. Image was everything to her and for her adultery to get out anymore than it will, would destroy her. I laughed to myself and felt proud of my actions.

I knew the whole thing about Tony staying over because he was too depressed to go home was a blatant lie. They had sex again. Marissa loved sex too much to go without. That should have been my first clue that she was cheating. A part of me always knew, but I didn't want to be that jealous husband if I was proven wrong. Unfortunately, she proved my suspicions right. I knew once the papers were signed and returned that I would spread the word about Marissa to everyone we knew. I doubt if anyone would not believe me. Even some of her own family seemed to like me better than her. I wouldn't lower myself to telling her parents. I liked them. I would tell her brothers and sisters simply because I was close to them and they would want to hear my end of it. The few friends she had that I didn't like I wouldn't bother with telling. They would take her side anyway, even if confronted with physical evidence. They were that loyal to her.

When my mother returned from upstairs I told her the news and she seemed happy and proud of me. She hugged me and held me for awhile. She told me she had set up the other bedrooms for my sisters, Carmen & Nadine, who would be coming the following two days. Instead of feeling depressed, like I was, I felt happy that my marriage was ending. Marissa had been tough to live with. She was very demanding and always wanted things her way, even if it made no sense.

"Come with me, I want to show you something." Mom said as she grabbed my hand and led me to the basement.

We went down the stairs with her leading the way and still holding my hand. She seemed excited about something which was good. All this was distracting me anyway, which was a good thing. Mom showed me that she had converted the basement into a movie theater of sorts. Not the kind the very rich have, but the kind of movie setup someone well off had. The screen took up most of one end of a wall. There were lazy-boy chairs spaced out throughout the basement. I noticed a refrigerator and microwave. The whole basement was carpeted. It was amazing and much needed because our family loved movies.

"Mom, when did you do this? This is amazing! It must have cost a fortune." I said in surprise.

Mom hit a couple of buttons on her remote control and the basement lights dimmed just like in a movie theater. The slats over the small basement window shut and closed out any source of light. The basement was entirely dark as the screen lit up. A movie began to play with the full sound system of a movie theater. Since there were no neighbors nearby, there would be no complaints as well.

"Amazing isn't it?" She said and smiled at me.

I grabbed her and kissed her on the lips. We laughed like a couple in love for the first time.

"You are amazing, Mom!" I said.

Mom went to the fridge and got us some sodas. We sat down in chairs close to each other. The movie was the recent remake of Boogeyman. I hadn't seen it before, so it was a good choice. I put the soda can in a holder built into the chair. I leaned it back and put my feet up. Mom did the same. We held hands and watched the movie.

"Ever watch a porn on this thing?" I asked slyly.

She put her hand in my lap roughly and laughed. Obviously, she did. She held her hand on my lap as we sat and watched the movie. I held her hand there as my cock became erect. Mom slowly rubbed up and down on it. She reached into my shorts and grabbed my cock, She pulled it out of my shorts and rubbed it up and down as she watched the movie. I alternated between watching her and watching the movie.

Mom suddenly stood up and got to her knees in front of me and began devouring my cock with her hot, wet, mouth. I laid back and allowed her to crawl up between my legs as she sucked me as if her life depended on it. She slurped and sucked, licked and rubbed my cock and moaned while she did it.

"Do you like it when mommy sucks you?" She asked teasingly.

"Yeah." I moaned my response.

"Do you like it better than that bitch Marissa?" She asked.

"Oh, God. Yes!" I moaned as she deep-throated me.

Marissa had never done that. She loved sex, but she was not as into giving oral as receiving it. Mom kept sucking me hard and fast. She rarely let my cock escape her mouth. She really enjoyed sucking it, not like some women who pretend to enjoy it, or others who masturbate it as much as suck it. She used her mouth on my cock the whole time except to pause and catch her breath or make the occasional comment.

"Suck me, Mom!" I shouted as I grabbed the back of her head and guided her up and down,

She looked so sexy in her Daisy Dukes shorts and tank top. She was not the type of woman to wear these clothes. Almost every aspect of her screamed Lady in the classical sense. She has always been very feminine and even in these clothes she pulled it off with her hair in a ponytail.

"Do you like that? Do you like your mom being a cocksucker like this?" Mom asked as she slipped the side of my cock in her mouth and sucked on it.

"Yes, Mom! I love it. I love when you suck my fucking hard cock like that! It's hard because of you baby!" I said.

"Oh yeah!" Mom moaned as she unsnapped her shorts and started fingering her pussy with her white silk panties pushed aside.

These actions were new because before last night I never so much as heard my mom masturbate or her and my dad having sex. I suspect that was why they went off a lot during my later youth, leaving me to watch my two sisters a lot. I couldn't blame my dad. My mom still looked like she was in her twenties. She had me when she was fifteen so she still acted younger than some mothers. Though she showed much more maturity at times as well.

Mom timed her strokes on her pussy with how she sucked me. I watched her intently alternating between watching her head bob up and down on my cock to watching her free hand working over her pussy like a pro. She whimpered around my cock as she began approaching her orgasm. She paused sucking me for a moment.

"Cum with me baby! Cum in mommy's mouth! I want to taste your hot cum again!" She said.

I grabbed the back of her head in both hands and began thrusting my cock up into her mouth as she worked on her pussy with both her hands. She whimpered, moaned and slurped on my cock all at the same time. Her mouth hummed on it like it was a favorite food. As she started cumming, I could tell because tears flowed from her eyes and she moaned loudly around my cock, I sent wave after wave of my hot cum up into her mouth. She kept sucking wildly and swallowing quickly. A couple strands of my cum leaked out on her lower lip and dripped down to the exposed cleavage of her chest. The sight was so fucking hot that I sent another couple of jets of my cum across her face. Mom smiled and rubbed it in. Then she licked her fingers clean. She looked so damn sexy with her face covered in my cum. Her tongue hung in the open, licking her lower lip and it was such a sexy sight to see her with my cum on her tongue.

"We better stop soon or Carmen will catch us." Mom said.

"She's not even coming until tomorrow." I said.

"She might not be coming until tomorrow, but I already came last night and today." Mom said and we both laughed.

She leaned back with her legs spread. Her shorts still opened and her panties wet. Her nipples were hard through her tank top. She closed her eyes as she rubbed her breasts. I grabbed some tissues off of the end table next to my chair and cleaned myself up. I offered the box to my mom who wiped her face.

She slowly got up from the carpet and walked to the chair next to mine. She plopped down and put her feet up. She didn't bother to redo her shorts or the zipper on them. She left her white silk panties exposed and closed her eyes. I resumed watching the movie. I eyed her on occasion and it was apparent that she had fallen asleep. I knew my mom worked hard so I was not surprised to see her this tired. Her work was very stressful and tiring. Still the knowledge of how tired she was didn't stop me from wanting to get up and fuck her right on that chair. I watched the movie the rest of the way through and the DVD player automatically went to the next movie which was Assault On Precinct 13 (the remake). I watched that as well and looked at my mom occasionally. Her hand was in her panties but more for comfort than masturbation, it seemed. As that movie came to a close the DVD player and TV shut off automatically. It must have been on a timer set to play two movies. I drifted off to sleep seeing my mother sleep so soundly through the movies.

I woke with my mom shaking my arm. She was freshly showered and dressed in clothes that seemed more like the mother I knew growing up. She had a red dress on with earrings. Her hair was combed back and it was in a bun. A few strands hung loose in the front from her shaking me awake.

"Supper time, sleepy-head!" Mom said laughing.

I almost felt as if all our experiences from today and yesterday was all a dream. All except the sparkle in my mother's eyes that showed it was real. Her attraction to me had not ended. The flames of our passion had only begun to grow red hot. She tussled the hair on my head and grabbed my hand closest to her as she walked me out of the dark basement.

The dining room was set. The lights were all dimmed. Candles were lit on the table and dinner was already served. We sat down opposite each other, but closer than we were at breakfast. Words were not said. They didn't need to be. The sexual tension filled the air and we both knew what was going to happen, what HAD to happen tonight, We both knew the risk of getting caught by Carmen tomorrow, but neither of us seemed to care. We both wanted this. We ate dinner silently. Nibbling at the food but staring at each other.

After supper, Mom got the plates and I brought the glasses to the sink after blowing out the candles. I reached around mom and set the wine glasses in the sink. I then wrapped my hands around my mom as my body pressed into hers from the back. She gasped. I kissed the back of her neck and then the sides. I licked my way up to her earlobe.

She arched her back and cupped my head with her hands as my head was next to hers. She turned her head sideways and we kissed passionately, desperately as if we need to kiss or die of lack of oxygen. Her body pressed back against my own as we melted together. Our kissing reached fever pitch before my mom turned around. Her flesh taunted me as her lips met my own. I held her in both my arms as we melted into each other once more.

Mom grabbed my hand and we walked into the living room in shared silence. Mom kicked off her matching high heels in care-free abandon. Her stockings teased me with the sight of her beautiful legs as she did this. She flicked on the light in an almost teasing manner before I surprised her and picked her up in both my arms. I carried her up the steps as she giggled then returned to silence.

As we reached her room, mom reached down and opened the door. I carried her through and kicked the door shut behind me. I kissed her while she was in my arms and walked over to her bed. I laid her down on the bed gently. We started kissing again as she held onto me tightly.

"I haven't been with a man...since your father. I'm glad that you are going to be my second lover ever." Mom said.

I was reminded that she had me when she was so young. My father was slightly older than her before he got murdered. I realized that he was her only lover...until me. I took off my shirt and shorts as I hovered above her. I slid the thin straps from her shoulders. She slipped her arms free and her breasts were exposed. I dove into them licking and sucking the nipples as she arched her back to offer me more of them. I slowly lowered her dress more until she had to arch her butt off the bed so I could take the dress completely off of her body.

Her matching red panties and stockings were the only thing left on her body. I lowered my head to her panties and breathed on them and teased her pussy through them. I licked her pussylips and pressed her panties in-between them. I took her panties off and tossed them aside with her dress on the floor. I took my boxers off as well, and we both laid there naked.

I rubbed my cock up against her pussylips. We kissed and I used my free hand to slap my cock against her pussy. I could feel how wet she was as my cock continued to slap against her pussy. The look on her face gave away how horny she was. She wanted this as much as I did. No more foreplay. None was needed. We were both ready.

I put my cock between her pussylips, and with a gentle thrust, pushed it inside of her. She gasped. I could tell it had been quite awhile since she last had sex, She was very tight. She was also very wet as her juices coated my cock. I began to thrust in and out of her slowly. Our eyes met as I fucked her slowly. She wrapped her arms around my neck and drew me in for a passionate kiss. Her legs wrapped around my back as she left herself fully open, and vulnerable, to my thrusting cock.

I began to pick up pace as she urged me on with moans of pleasure.

"Oh baby! Fuck your mother! Your cock feels so good inside of me!" She moaned as she tossed her head side to side.

Her body arched up to meet my thrusts eagerly. I surprised her as I rolled her over so she was on top of me. Mom paused and sat on my cock for a moment, before a smile spread across her lovely face. She started riding me slowly. Her eyes closed in pleasure as she licked her lips. She went at her own pace as I allowed her to take over completely. Her hands rubbed up and down my bare chest as my hands caressed her lovely tits. I pinched her nipples and she bit down gently on her lower lip. She moaned,

"Yeah Mom! Ride my hard cock like I've always wanted you too!" I shouted.

She gasped at that comment but rode my dick harder and faster. Our pace picked up until we were sweating and moaning in unison. My hands reached down and grabbed her ass causing her to moan once more. I helped guide her up and down on my cock as she started to tire out. I flipped her over once again, surprising her with my actions. I began thrusting faster as we kissed and our bodies melted together. I pulled out of her, shocking her once more.

"What?..." She asked.

I gave her my hand and she took it. I helped her up and flipped her over so she was on the edge of the bed with her ass exposed. It looked so inviting I couldn't help myself.

"Mike? You naughty boy! You aren't going to do what I think you are, are you?" She asked in a voice filled with mock authority.

I didn't answer as she looked back, but thrust my dick back into her pussy from behind. She leaned on her elbows but went flat on the bed with that initial thrust, She tried to regain her balance as I continued thrusting in and out of her, I smacked her ass a few times making her scream out and beg for me to continue doing it. Soon her ass was red with my slaps as I let my balls continue slapping against the underside of her pussy. I reached under her and played with her clit as I fucked her faster and harder,

"I'm going to cum Mike!" She screamed out.

"Cum for me Mom! Cum all over my cock! I want to feel your juices all over me!" I shouted out.

She came as I exploded inside of her pussy sending wave after wave of my hot cum deep inside her pussy. I collapsed against her from behind as she lay spent on the bed.

"My God!" Mom moaned as she was trying to catch her breath.

"I feel the same way." I whispered in her ear as I kissed the back and sides of her neck.

"You know, I can still get pregnant and I am not on the pill." Mom said.

I laughed.

"Then you could be the mother of your first grandchild." I said as I pulled out of her and climbed up the bed.

She crawled up to me and I held her, We both lay on top of the sheets trying to cool down. I wrapped my arms around her and kissed her cheek.

"Do you want to have another baby?" I asked Mom.

"I think I do. It has gotten awfully lonely around the house since you, Carmen & Nadine moved out." Mom said longingly.

"Well we have to just keep trying!" I said as I pounced on her.

She laughed and we made love over and over again well into the night.

I woke up with my mom riding my cock. I was having a sweet dream of her licking and sucking my dick until it was hard and then riding me. Waking up to the reality proved that she had been doing just what I dreamed. The room was dark and the only sounds were our bodies colliding and wet sounds of my cock entering and withdrawing from her pussy. Her breathing was slow at first but picked up pace as she rode me. I let my hands lay on her ass but didn't guide her at all. I just loved feeling her ass in my hands like that. Her tits bounced up and down and I could see the outlines of her hard nipples in the faint moonlight.

"Oh yes!" Mom shouted out as she climaxed once again on my dick and I shot my cum inside of her.

She laid down on top of me and we fell asleep again like that.

I woke in the morning and had to rush to the bathroom to pee. I didn't bother to dress. As I finished I washed my hands and started making my way back to mom's room.

"I came home to try to cheer you up, but it looks like mom beat me to the punch." I heard a woman say from behind me.