Still Hot! Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I turned to see it was my sister Carmen. My dick swung free and I could feel every bit of my nudity being revealed to my sister. She looked down at my cock and back up at my face. She smiled.

"It's not what it looks like. I went to the bathroom half asleep. I couldn't even remember which room I was staying in." I said looking for an excuse for my actions.

"Un huh." Carmen said letting her eyes travel up and down my exposed body.

"It's the truth." I gulped.

"I'm going to go in and say hi to Mom, I hope you don't mind." Carmen said as she opened and closed my Mom's bedroom door.

I made my way to the room next door. I was nervous because my sister couldn't possible miss the smell of sex and the look of it from both me and my mother. What was I going to do? What could I say? I felt trapped as I lay down on top of my bed and drifted back to sleep. One thing I knew for sure, there was going to be some explaining to do...

Next up : Still Hot! Chapter 4...Carmen's First Day Home.