All Comments on 'Still Hot! Ch. 05'

by LadysMan

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
MinigalesMinigalesalmost 19 years ago
So Erotic

Very well written despite using "lit" for "clit" quite often.

We also want to know about his revenge against his cheating wife.

Keep it up. Thanks.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
more than lucky

lucky basted

steve8576steve8576almost 19 years ago
HOT!!!

Another wonderful chapter in an outstanding story! PLEASE keep 'em cumming!

Fantasy KissFantasy Kissalmost 19 years ago
to date

this is the most intense and sexually inspiring story. But luckly for me, i know greater things will follow, you talented boy.

LadysManLadysManalmost 19 years agoAuthor
Thanks For The Comments

I put a lot into this series. It is a first for me. A 10 part story. I have seen other people do multi-part stories and I got to thinking "what if I tried a 10 parter?" I had to pick something that I really loved and mom-son stories are it. Brother-sister is a recent fetish as well so I decided to go for it.

Fantasy you know some of what to expect. You are a great inspiration and sounding board for ideas. We think a lot alike. When I think I can't continue and need someone to talk to about ideas you are the first, last and only person I go to. Your help is greatly appreciated and you know I will always be there for you if you need me as well.

Part 6 is written and just waiting for Literotica's approval. A new story titled Sister In The Cabin is submitted to Literotica. I am currently co-writing a story with Fantasy Kiss titled Room Mates. I will start working on Still Hot! Chapter 7 when part 6 gets approved. My goal is a story a week and to try to write a new story for each chapter of Still Hot! that I write to help keep things fresh for me with this storyline. I have a great idea for part 8 that Fantasy Kiss has given to me. A new twist on things. Keep an eye out for it.

Thanks everyone.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
A perfect fuckfest

I cant wait to see what happens when Nadine comes home. Also I think he should get back at his slut of a wife somehow.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
look you a talent of a writer,keep it up

use your gift to the fullest and keep the chapter cumming.your mom and sisters seen submissive and like to be control i like that.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
keep it up!

U R Keeping me up so you just keep on writing the way you are doing this older man that i am should enjoy all you have to bring forth thanks again! homer

vietvetvietvetover 14 years ago
No revenge yet

Good sex though

cellestercellesteralmost 13 years ago
awesome! incredibly hot

Loved it can't wait for more

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Damn

What the hell is it with some of you authors and screwing someone in the ass. What a turn off. I almost quit reading the story because of that, but I had liked the story up until then and just skipped over that part of the story. But it pretty much soured the rest of the story for me. Jeez, I can't believe what turns some of you people on.

chiefhalchiefhalabout 3 years ago

It's a clit, not a lit! Doesn't anybody proof these before you put them up?!?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous