Still Hot! Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Well, I guess that means we can make Carmen's wish come true." Mom said and stood up.

She opened the basement door and descended the stairs.

"Cumming?" She asked with a wicked grin.

Me and Carmen looked at one another for a moment before following her down the stairs. I made sure to lock the door behind me, just in case if Nadine was lying and planned on surprising us with an early trip home. The basement was dark and mom and Carmen were stripping in between passionate kisses. I watched in awe as the two beautiful women made love to one another. Mom took control and pushed Carmen down on the couch. She spread Carmen's legs and began licking her with the same fever pitch that Carmen just ate her out a few minutes ago.

"Oh, Mom!" Carmen moaned grabbing the back of mom's head and rubbing her tits in pleasure.

I no longer wanted to be a viewer, but a participant as well. I stripped out of my clothes and let them fall in the pile along with my mom and sister's clothes. I walked up to Carmen's head and tapped her face with my soft cock. She took it into her mouth and sucked on it eagerly. Mom pulled back for a moment to watch as she smiled and licked her lips.

Mom sat back and rubbed her pussy while watching Carmen suck my still soft cock. I took it in and loved every second of it. Not too many people get to see their sexy mother masturbate openly in front of them. Carmen even watched as she let my cock slide in and out of her mouth from the side. I was in no rush as my cock slowly began to harden in her mouth. Mom was too excited watching this display and returned to sucking on Carmen's lit. She left one hand free to rub her pussy as she moaned in ecstasy.

"Hmmmmm," Mom slurped on Carmen's pussy.

Carmen looked up at me as she sucked my ever hardening cock into her mouth. Mom crawled up her body and began licking the upper part of my cock as Carmen trailed the lower part of it. It was so damn hot to see these two women working my cock over as they rubbed their bodies together to share in the enjoyment. Carmen went down and began playing with my balls as mom took over sucking my cock. Carmen alternated between my balls and the underside of my cock and her and mom often caressed my entire cock allowing their tongues to meet as they explored every inch of it. Mom played with Carmen's tits as their sucking got more intense. I pulled back and jerked my cock as their faces were pressed together in their embrace of one another. Kissing and licking each other's tongues while looking on at me jerking my cock inches from their beautiful faces. The sight was overwhelming to say the least as Carmen began rubbing mom's pussy with a couple of her fingers and mom did the same to her.

"Cum for us baby!" Mom said as she begged for me to send my sperm flying over their faces and tongues.

"Yeah, give it to us! Don't you want to cum all over your mom and sister's faces?" The idea, let alone the words, almost made me cum on the spot.

Just the thought of a very feminine woman like mom having sex with another woman would be enough to make a man cum in an instant. Knowing this was basically her first time, and with her daughter no less had me on the verge of granting their wishes.

"Oh yeah!" I moaned as I shot my cum on Carmen's face. The next shot hit mom on the side of the face and the following shots sprayed them both.

I was a cumming machine and seemed to coat both their faces with my sticky cum. Seeing them lick it off of each other was enough to keep me dribbling cum long after my initial bursts. Mom took my cock into her mouth and sucked on it with a loud slurp. Carmen did the same as they took turns sucking me dry. They then finished licking the cum off each other's face. Mom went down on Carmen again and continued licking her pussy. I looked down at mom's ass as it was open to me. I put my soft cock up against her pussy and let it slide in. I just kept it there enjoying the feeling of her warmth and tightness. In no time at all my cock grew once again inside my mother. I thrust in and out slowly as she was concentrating on licking Carmen's wet pussy.

Mom pulled back her face from her daughter's pussy and put two fingers inside of her as Carmen moaned. I thrust in and out of mom's pussy as she flicked her tongue slowly back and forth over Carmen's exposed lit. Carmen was sent into overdrive with that and began moaning endlessly.

"Mommy, suck my pussy! Eat it! Make me cum!" Carmen moaned in an almost childlike voice as she seemed to lose herself in her approaching orgasm.

That only spurned mom on as she began licking faster and with renewed passion. I began picking up my pace in and out of mom's pussy.

"Fuck, Mom! You are making me cum!" Carmen shouted.

Her body shook in her pleasure as mom continued licking her until she settled down. I pulled out of mom and entered Carmen's exposed pussy and began fucking her. Her body bounced up and down on the couch as mom sat on her face. Carmen was licking her with slurping sounds, but I could not see her tongue on mom's pussy. I then realized Carmen was licking mom's ass. Mom blushed but could not help the feeling of pleasure Carmen was giving her. She rubbed her tits and then rubbed Carmen's as she moaned. I thought it was wildly erotic to see Carmen eat mom's ass. I leaned down and began licking mom's exposed pussy as I fucked Carmen fast and hard.

"Fuck her ass!" Carmen said as she had mom wet enough,

Mom bent over Carmen's face doggy style as Carmen resumed licking her pussy instead of her ass. I stuck my cock in mom's ass and found it to be hot, slightly wet and very tight. Mom screamed out in pain at the intrusion. Carmen kept licking her as her pussy as I began my slow thrusts in and out of her tight ass. Mom looked back at me with a slight smile as a few tears ran down her face from the pain. She began loosening up with my thrusts and Carmen's attention on her pussy enough that I could tell she began enjoying it.

I could feel mom's ass hole spasm around my cock. I started softly spanking her ass cheeks which surprised her. She looked back at me and lowered her head as if giving into me. I spanked her some more and Carmen soon grabbed her ass cheeks as she devoured her pussy. Mom's ass was beet red by then and her blush on the lovely face of her was enough to drive me over the edge.

"Mom, oh baby! I'm going to cum up that sweet ass of yours!" I shouted as I did just that.

I shot wave after wave of my juicy cum into her waiting ass as she came around my cock. I let my cock fall from her cum-filled ass as it laid across Carmen's face. Carmen took it in her mouth and sucked the coating of cum off of my cock. We laid there like that for a long time enjoying each other's bodies with gentle caresses and exploring each other. Carmen licked my cum out of mom's ass which was an amazing sight to behold mom grabbing fist holds of Carmen's hair as she went wild from the licking and sucking. I played with both their bodies for what seemed to be an eternity.

I went to bed that night knowing our love-making was going to have to be put on hold when Nadine came home the next morning. I had to smile though thinking about what Carmen said about Nadine having a crush on me. If this worked out I could have three beautiful women in the family to make love to. All mine. I smiled as I drifted off to sleep, dreaming of my beautiful sister Nadine.

Next : Still Hot Chapter 6 : Nadine's Return Home

12