All Comments on 'Still Not Willing to Share'

by peterswiftt

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
GOOD STORY

I think this is a very sexy and sensual story--well done!

peterswifttpeterswifttover 7 years agoAuthor
No more foolishness

Dear No More,

I met Ann and Richard over twenty three years ago when I was building my summer home in suburb west of Saint Louis. We both wintered in Florida and found we shared many of the same interests in life and we became close friends.

Two years ago, Richard contracted a rare form of cancer and was hospitalized in a coma due to treatment complications. Ann would always stop by for coffee on her way to sit and read to him for hours. During these visits her and I spoke of many things, but I generally just sat and listened.

Two days prior to our last week of visits, Richard died. The morning after the burial Ann sat with tears in her eyes fondly remembering Richard's demands and his consequential collective sharing of her with Jim and Jim Jr. I just sat and listened in wonder while looking at this now 70's something woman and I was touched by her love for her lost husband.

The following day I phoned her and asked if I could submit her story to LIT and she graciously agreed as long as I portrayed it exactly as it happened.

For three mornings we sat and I taped everything as she detailed it and I took comprehensive side notes of her emotions as it unfolded.

The following morning she sat at my side and tearfully proofed my final printed copy, and prior to reading the last page she slipped her hand on my inner thigh and unconsciously fondled me through my shorts.

When she concluded, she told me it was as it happened and she asked very lovingly if she could rub my dick. As I stood, she dropped my shorts and manipulated my balls while jacking me and I asked her stand and face the counter.

I bent her over the cool granite and slowly lowered her old lady stretch pants and full cut panties and I gave her the last memory of the husband that she loved.

It took quite a while for her to achieve what she needed, but then she sat and had me stand in front of her as she once more honored Richards desires of her tasting herself.

Wiping away her steaming tears and thanking me for what no one else would have done she made me proud that I was there for her.

So you see 'No More,' I wouldn't call this fine old lady foolish, and I know that as a teacher, she is far from dumb, so please read both of her true depictions and share them with your partner in life.

Though I'm just making a wild guess here, you both could learn something about the pure pleasures of God given sex from this dear, caring and much more experienced person. Let me know if I can be of further help.

Regards

Peterswiftt

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Great story ! !

Please write another part to this story soon

nnjcpl2018nnjcpl2018over 5 years ago
Enlightenment of a Mature Wife!

Very well written with some cute and creative twists. And nicely erotic.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Another story with absolutely moronic ideas. Sodomy could never be bad because it’s so pleasurable to a woman? Wow. I had no idea. I guess that must be why all women want to be ass fucked, right? Adultery isn’t adultery if you’re both expanding your horizons. It’s only adultery if your spouse cares about the fact that you’re cheating. Basically adultery exists in a vacuum. If we assign it no importance then it’s not adultery. That’s what I love about erotica written by such intelligent and insightful people. You can’t help but learn. Bravo! I smell a Pulitzer.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous