All Comments on 'Still Waters Ch. 10'

by Iread2relax

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Brilliant as usual...but the typos!!

The flow is spoilt, just a tiny bit...by the typos and mistakes. Please get an editor or reread a few days after writing and make the needed corrections!

ironmoose007ironmoose007over 4 years ago
Did a mate swap just happen?

As I was reading, i noticed that the twins swapped mates... so you must be really stressed at the moment....please stop and take a breath.. we are here for you and your stories.... may love and and light be sent your way...

RheamistressRheamistressover 4 years ago

You left me hanging.... Aggie is in for one hell of a surprise... And it was about time I saw you on my timeline... Great chapter, mistakes and all...

DaniellaxmjtsDaniellaxmjtsover 4 years ago
Good chapter

However the grammar, misspellings and lack of editing really show in this chapter. Please get someone to,proofread before posting.

Hopefully you won’t keep us waiting nearly as long for the next chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

LOVE IT BUT WHY HAVE YOU SWITCHED THE BROTHER'S MATES? I RUINS THE STORY.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userIread2relax@Iread2relax
3/19/2020 Life is what happens to you while you are living. COVID19---- Thus times are making me realize that we won't be here long. Today, many people have been dealt horrible blows, but life goes on and the world keeps turning. 200 stories, I have written 200 stories. ...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES