All Comments on 'Still Wet From Her'

by AnnasFriend

Sort by:
  • 47 Comments
FuddyDuddyDudeFuddyDuddyDudealmost 4 years ago

Out-Fucking-Standing

Six stars or more if I could.

Brilliant!!!

FDD

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Great story!!

Excellent hot story telling!

jsmangisjsmangisalmost 4 years ago
Wonderful!

This was one of the most enjoyable stories I've read on this sight.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Well written new storyline

Another 5 star story. Well written, as ever, and with enough novelty and ‘almost taboo’ content to make it pull the reader in, whilst still grounded in the real world. I particularly like your use of dialogue (which always feels natural), the way you build-up to the sex which makes the story more plausible, and the self reflective first person style you use that allows us to see the author’s thoughts and feelings. Two points of constructive feedback if I may - I felt the incident where Stella ran into the house without explaining what had happened and her mother jumped to the wrong conclusion was a little unlikely and unnecessary. Given the relationship Stella had with her mother, I’m sure she would have simply told her what had happened and a little shared disgust (and gratitude for David being there) would have further cemented the relationships without the misunderstanding and anger. And secondly, I thought the two following scenes with Mr Miller were a touch over-written. His character didn’t need to be that gross to advance the story - just being creepy, with the attendant fear of what his real intent was and and what he might do, would, I think, have been more than enough to make Stella an her Mum feel unsafe and look to David. But still a good story. Thank you.

monkeykinglivesmonkeykinglivesalmost 4 years ago
quite good

and even plausible for real people - so there's that!

EnjoyBothEnjoyBothalmost 4 years ago
Loved It!!!

Like said by FuddyDuddyDude, "Out-Fucking-Standing Six stars or more if I could. Brilliant!!!" Lusciously and erotically well told. Bravo!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
box lunch

main course and dessert how lovely

oldsage_1oldsage_1almost 4 years ago
WOW! Great story!

Hot, well executed, and clean from typos and grammar errors. This is the first story I have read by you but this, Sir, was first rate. I will be sampling more of your fantasy wares.

5 stars and would you please add more chapters to this tail? I will be watching!

Sage!

GoldenrodTNGoldenrodTNalmost 4 years ago
5 Stars

Damn this was hot! The best one of these COVID-19 stories I've read so far.

sparktjsparktjalmost 4 years ago

Oh fuck, this is quite possibly one of the most arousing stories I have read on here. I found it utterly compelling and far more authentic than I ever imagined mother and daughter erotica would be. I read it in bed early this morning while my wife was sleeping next to me. Your excellent writing got me so hard that when I finished reading I woke her gently and we spent the next hour enjoying exquisite sex together. We both love morning sex but I was so fired up by your story that our fucking was even more intense and animal than usual, She loved being taken so hard and is now dozing next to me while I type this. Thank you for writing such a well crafted and thoughtful piece of erotica. I’m going to really enjoy reading your other work.

YdontuYdontualmost 4 years ago
Fantastic

The talent for writing shines through, the sex scenes put it over the top.

What a way to start a day by reading this tale. Kudos

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
The best of all

I love the story .....

G5902G5902almost 4 years ago
This is out of this world GREAT!

I have favorite stories, but WOW, this just went to the top! Nice setup, nice buildup, nicely done hero, nice suspense, and WOW! Thank you for sharing such a fantastic story!!!

vanmyers86vanmyers86almost 4 years ago

As always, first-rate. An arousing and entertaining read!

SmuttyandfunSmuttyandfunalmost 4 years ago
Great Story!

Really enjoyed this. So well written. But I noticed, since I've got a few stories entered, that this one didn't make it into the COVID-19 contest. If you read the rules, it can still be entered and you can keep your score, and number of readers and favorites -- providing you do it soon. I think you just have to add COVID-19 in the title, as well as in the notes. I had to do it with one of mine that was already published. This is such a good story, thought you should get it into the competition. Good Luck!

madtowncunilinguistmadtowncunilinguistalmost 4 years ago

Awesome! Great Story, Thank you!

0ExpirationDate0ExpirationDatealmost 4 years ago
Top shelf writing

This was amazing, with a well written and likable leading man. In less talented hands this could have been gross, him a creeper, overbearing. You made it enjoyable, compelling, mostly believable... Rollicking good fun, thank you.

xavierwxavierwalmost 4 years ago
All I Can Say Is....

DAYUM!!! Others have already covered the details of your writing excellence so I won’t repeat them. BRAVO!! 👏

ThesilveredfoxThesilveredfoxalmost 4 years ago
If I could be so lucky

Every mans fantasy I suggest. Very well written, absolutely Marvellous. Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Amazing writer

Annas is an incredible writer. Lot of great sex wrapped in really good, believable, satisfying fiction. Truely delicious.

gpetagpetaalmost 4 years ago

hot to cum for this good story

Dolph1772Dolph1772almost 4 years ago
Wonderfully Written

An incredible story! I'd like to read more from them.

jntiquesjntiquesover 3 years ago

Dear Author, great imagination!! Wish my Covid shutdown had gone like your principal characters. Enjoyable fantasy read that earned a five. Thank you, jntiques/john

RangeExpanderRangeExpanderover 3 years ago

You do an excellent job of creating the unsettling fantasy, the all-bets-are-off nature of the crazy times we live in

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Great story

... I’d kill for a Chap. 2, please!

BufoAmericanusBufoAmericanusover 3 years ago
Five Stars

Well Written story, Thanks

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Great story, I was wet too!

Wow what a build up, that kept going and going. I kept touching myself wishing I had found a David too. I think I gave myself several orgasms when David had his way with Stella. I don’t often get that horny reading these stories. Great job!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

OMFG..... I read it as the mom and then again as the daughter.....fingering and edging both times..... then the final time I read it as the mom and envisioned my daughter as Stella.....that was what sent me way over the edge. I love your style and can't wait to read more stories of yours.....but I need time to recover so I can fully appreciate each one.... WOW

northcostguynorthcostguyalmost 3 years ago

Aye Carumba! This was fabulous. It kept me on the edge wondering if he'd get to do Stella, so glad he did, and it didn't come off pervy at all. Seemed to be a mom loving her daughter and wanting a great experience for her. Oh, and the mushroom stuff for dinner sounded delightful as well.

dirtyoldbimandirtyoldbimanover 2 years ago

great read. like the women's attitude. Life is short, so enjoy it

SparkyblueoneSparkyblueoneover 2 years ago

Masterpiece begging for a sequel. One of the hottest stories I've read on here! Obviously 5 stars

oldmanbill69oldmanbill69over 2 years ago

God you pull us in and entertain us so well!

P_AndererP_Andererover 2 years ago

A sublimely well-told and very credible story! 5 Stars again from me.

Definitely needs a Part 2, as it would be a shame to waste these characters.

Rooster60Rooster60over 2 years ago

Really enjoyed the story line and very believable, well worth 5 stars.

I can imagine them all sharing a bed though and the story getting even better.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Dear. Fucking. God. That was GLORIOUS. Thank you!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Abso-fucking-lutely off the scale!!!

He was the clear winner in his divorce.

awr75bsawr75bsover 1 year ago

A wonderfully true story, in my case. Different situation, but same results and ending. P.S I got to keep the mom when the daughter went off to get married.

vorpal2vorpal2over 1 year ago

Well, I came here looking for little more than simple 'inspiring' smut. Electra served nicely, as almost... but greedily, I wanted 'more' (You know how we can be) so I began Still Wet. Alas, what a lovely fantasy. Made me hungry in all the best ways for relationship, a tiny touch of heroism, seduction by humanity, womanhood of both ages, the kind of impossible luck... enuf! I must now renew my search for diverting smut to finish my at least that part of my quest. Thank you most kindly for extending my journey.

xxeloxxeloover 1 year ago

You write amazing stories, I love ‘m. Thanks !

OU8ME2ICOU8ME2ICover 1 year ago

Great story! Deliciously erotic! ;-p”

JimDiamondJimDiamondover 1 year ago

That was incredibly hot. I have done something similar but not one after the other. A sexy girl at a party asked if I would take her Mom home, and I agreed since she had too much to drink. When we arrived she kissed me and said she was going to thank her daughter for her gift. When I asked what the gift she got was. Her answer was, "You, of course!" Then almost drug me into her bedroom. It was much like your story, with her saying much the same things, including she bet I was fantasizing it was her daughter's sweet pussy I was giving such a great fuck. After about our fourth or fifth orgasm when I told her I was sure she had an even hotter pussy she laughed. She then said, "When I tell her what a great fucker you are, you just might get to find out. Two days later after finding out who I was from the buddy who had that party I received a call from the daughter. Though she was about the same age as me, and very hot, I must admit her 40-something-older mother was better. After a week I thought it would be a good idea to marry the young one since she was also 19, and keep the mother. My good Uncle Sam needed me to help out in things he had going on in Southeast Asia after about that week of alternating every other night with them. When I returned many months later the world had changed and I never got back with them. I met someone at a stop on the way and fell madly in love with the whole girl and not just two of the most wonderful hot pussies I ever knew. But your great story brought back that wonderful memory that caused and old man to get a ragging hardon as I read. GOOD JOB! Five stars!

OU8ME2ICOU8ME2ICabout 1 year ago

Second read. Better than the first. This is now one of my go to stroke stories. Thank you AnnasFriend for writing such a great story.

AndyAndrewsAndyAndrews10 months ago

Fantastic. Beautiful story, so believable. And the care and skill with which you write are outstanding. The sex scenes are so erotic and real. Maybe the best story I've read on this site. Thank you.

DadiesdreamsDadiesdreams4 months ago

very well written and very erotic style, love the long build up and a real believable storyline. Nothing like a woman who knows what she wants and is prepared to share it with her daughter. Lol

SenorDomSenorDom4 days ago

Not sure you’re still writing, or posting here. Wonderful dream scenarios, but nearly zero variety in the sex. Almost all missionary with a hint of doggy. Finger fucking with only a mention of g-spot in one story. No fingers in the ass, much less anal. No spanking, standing, spoon fucking…you get the idea.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous