Still Wet From Her

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I just stared at her. Stella smiled back, more than a little pleased at my obvious discomfort.

"So... why the last few days... when I wasn't allowed to see you?"

"Oh... that." For the first time Stella looked slightly embarrassed. "It was my time of the month... I was just at the end of it. So we didn't want you to come over and get your hopes up and then be disappointed. But the good thing is, for the next few days I'm completely safe. You know, if you wanted to come inside me."

"Jesus," I said.

She looked at me solemnly. "You would like to come in me, wouldn't you David?"

"I would," I said. "Very much."

She smiled, took a large, final swallow of her wine, and put the glass on the table beside her. Then she got up from the sofa and stood in front of me. She slipped off her shoes and then lowered her skirt and stepped out of it. With a single graceful motion she pulled off her top and threw it aside. Underneath she wore simple white matching underwear. But that she didn't need anything fancier. Her body was flawless -- long lean legs and perfect teen breasts, not as heavy and full as her mother's but firm and delectable. Then she slowly turned for me, taking her time so I could admire her perfect rounded backside too.

"Marks out of ten, mister?" she asked softly.

"Twenty-seven," I said, a little hoarsely, and she laughed. Then she held out her hand to me.

"Come on David," she said. "Take me to bed, please."

**

We went into the bedroom and I quickly undressed as she watched me. I sensed she was actually a little more nervous than she let on, so I walked up to her and kissed her on the forehead.

"You're so beautiful, Stella," I said.

I ran my fingers up her arms and felt goose bumps forming under my touch.

"I'm not a virgin," she said quietly. "But I haven't done it lots."

"Hush, and turn around," I said. When she did so I unhooked her bra and let it fall to the floor. I reached around and cupped her breasts gently in my hands. She gasped, and I felt her nipples hardening. Then I reached down and tugged her panties down so she could step out of them. I pressed myself gently against her, my swollen cock nestling between her buttocks. I continued to stroke her breasts for a few more moments before letting one of my hands drift lower, raking my fingers delicately across her flat stomach before descending lower and caressing her inner thighs.

"Mummy said you had lovely hands," she murmured. "This is so nice... so nice."

I turned her back to face me, and I kissed her properly for the first time, my mouth hungrily latching onto hers. I felt her moan deeply from the back of her throat and she pressed herself firmly against me, as if she was trying to get as much physical contact between us that she could.

We kissed like that for what seemed like a long time, perhaps minutes. Then she broke the kiss, backed away slightly, and knelt down in front of me. My cock jutted out in front of me, and she tentatively reached out to encircle it with one hand, putting the other underneath my ball sac.

"I love your cock," she said.

She looked up at me. "Tell me what you want me to do, David. I'll do anything. Mummy says you like dirty talk -- would you like that from me? I'm not as good at it as she is..." She paused, and took a breath. "Do you want to fuck my young cunt with this lovely cock, David?"

She blushed as she said it, and I smiled at her. "You don't have to pretend to be someone you're not, Stella. But if you wanted to suck me with your beautiful mouth, I'd like that very much."

She stroked my cock a few more times and then pressed it against her face. As I watched she rolled the tip of it across her cheek, which left a small sticky trail of pre-cum across her perfect skin. Then her mouth was on me, and it was my turn to gasp at the hotness of her mouth. She was slow and gentle and loving, sucking me almost in slow motion, long, drawn-out strokes with her mouth, in and out. I could feel her tongue brushing the underside of my cock, teasing and probing. It was exquisite. How did she know to do that, I wondered? Did Helen teach her? To have been a fly on the wall that day...

I closed my eyes and surrendered to the sensation. Almost without realising I began to rock back and forth, almost imperceptibly at first, working with the motion of her head.

Suddenly an image of Helen came into my head. Watching me with her daughter, eyes bright, lips wet.

"Fuck my daughter's mouth. Yes, just like that David. Fuck her little mouth with your hard cock."

I noticed Stella's hand had slipped between her legs and she was touching herself as her head bobbed back and forth. She was moaning with pleasure. My cock gleamed as it slid in and out of her welcoming mouth. If I wasn't careful, I would soon lose control, and I wasn't ready for that yet.

"Get on the bed, Stella," I said, reaching down to touch her hair. "My turn now."

Almost sulkily, she stopped what she was doing and rose to her feet. We kissed again, the faintest trace of saltiness on her lips.

"Lie down," I said.

She obeyed, and I took a moment to drink in the perfect contours of her young body, lying there on my bed.

"You're perfect," I said. "So absolutely perfect -- you have no idea."

"Please," she said. "Don't make me wait."

Of course, I immediately resolved to do so. At least a little. I began to kiss her legs, first her calves, then her knees, then higher onto her thighs. She began to wriggle.

"Oh god... that's... you're going to make me... please could you just..."

What she wanted me to do was never made clear, though I had a good idea. But at that point I had arrived at the top of her legs, her smoothly shaven slit gleaming and ripe. I let my tongue trace an outline around it, from the top of one thigh and over and down the other. Her body clenched and she bucked upwards with her hips, trying to force my tongue into contact with her clit. But I firmly pushed her back down.

"Hush," I whispered. "Be a good little girl."

"Oh god... I don't think I can be... please David... oh!"

My tongue connected at last, and her whole body seemed to spasm. I paused for a moment to let her recover, then resumed my tracing with my tongue, this time passing intermittently over her lovely small clit, each time accompanied by a deep sigh or moan from her.

Once again I imagined Helen in the room with us.

"Lick my daughter's sweet young cunt, David. Does it taste good? Can you make her come for me? Make her come, David."

The thought of saying this made me re-double my efforts. My mouth became more vigorous now, more relentless in how my tongue tormented her. I lifted one hand up to drag it down the slightly parted lips of her pussy, and Stella groaned again.

"Fuck... I'm so close... oh god..."

I carefully inserted a single finger into her, just the tip, and began to finger fuck as I clamped my mouth over her clit. At the same time I carefully positioned my shoulder so they pinned her legs to the bed, so she was effectively immobilised and at my mercy.

"Oh fuck I'm cumming now! David! I'm cumming.... Mummy!"

And with that the dam burst for her. With a low howl her whole body shook, and I raised my mouth so I could watch her. If there are better sights than watching a beautiful teen girl writhing with a massive orgasm that you've given her, I'd like to see them.

I gave her a few moments. Just a few. Before, with my previous notions of what women wanted and liked, I would have given her a longer recovery time. Perhaps I'd have fetched her a drink, stroked her hair, kissed her, and felt smug and proud. But Helen had taught me to be more selfish, that sometimes the best thing to do is to keep riding the same wave rather than letting it slip away and hoping you can catch the next one. So when Stella's breathing had recovered slightly, I simply moved on top of her and reached down and guided my cock into her.

"Oh God David... that feels so amazing... god I think..."

But what she thought was also lost forever. I began to fuck her, greedily and selfishly, using her body for what it was designed for. Focusing now on my own pleasure, my own sense of possession. I felt Stella's arms go around me and pull me tighter. I felt her spreading her legs even wider, to ensure I could get even deeper into her. But these were things I was only distantly aware of. I was in a more primal, animal state

That's it David. Fuck my little girl good and hard.

I think I felt Stella cry out again with a second orgasm. The old me would have been counting these a little anxiously, each ecstatic response a reassurance that I had done well. Now I used Stella's willing body as ruthlessly as I'd learnt to use her mother's. My flesh pressed against hers, my cock deep inside her.

It still wasn't enough. I wanted it to be even more raw and savage.

I pulled out of her with a single movement. She whimpered, and tried to pull me back inside her with her legs and arms, her instincts as basic as my own.

"No. Get on your knees," I told her. "I'm going to fuck you from behind."

She scrambled up and positioned herself, that perfect pert backside open and exposed to me.

"Quickly," she said. "Oh god please... quickly!"

I needed no encouragement to do just that. I moved behind her, dragged the tip of my cock once up and down the soaking lips of her pussy, then plunged back inside her.

"Oh god... yes David... fuck me as hard as you can."

I took her at her word. Sweat poured off me as I hammered into her. She was so tight and hot and perfect, fitting me like a wet velvet glove. I put my hands on her shoulders so I could push deep inside her, pulling her backwards as I thrust forwards.

I could feel the tension building in my balls. I didn't want to come, not yet. Perhaps not ever. I felt I could keep doing this forever.

But my body had different ideas. And so did my imaginary Helen, still watching us.

Fill up her cunt, David. Come in my daughter.

I gasped as my orgasm engulfed me, an explosion of pleasure that raced from my groin and outwards to every corner of my body. I felt my cock shoot what seemed like buckets of my seed deep into her tight warmth. Stella cried out again, her body shuddering once more as she felt me unload into her.

"God... fuck yes... give it all to me. I want it all."

I don't honestly remember slipping out of her. What I remember next is lying beside her, our heads on the pillows, holding her close. Her hand was gently stroking my cock, which was still leaking slightly onto my stomach. As we talked and giggled and teased she would occasionally lift her fingers to her mouth and lick them clean. And then her hand would be back on me again, as if reassuring herself that my cock was hers and nobody could take it away from her.

"God," she said. "Imagine if all this had never happened. The virus -- the lockdown -- I know it's all awful for lots of people... but I'm so glad."

"Me too," I said.

"It's only Monday. We have all of tomorrow, and all of Wednesday, and some of Thursday. And then you're coming to live with us, aren't you?"

"I don't know," I said. "We'll have to talk about it with your mother."

She scoffed. "We already have, silly. She says as long as I approve, you definitely are."

"And you approve?"

"You know I do. God -- I can't quite believe we can do that whenever I want."

"Um," I said. "I think we might have to settle for 'quite often', if that's OK. And don't I get a vote in this."

"Of course. Do you want to stay here living on your own, all sad and miserable and eating terrible food, or do you want to come and live with two depraved sluts like us who just want you to fuck us all the time - and can cook you amazing food?"

"It's a tough one," I said. "But on balance, I think your plan is better."

"Goodie," she said. She swung a leg over mine and then and raised herself up so she straddled me.

"Can we fuck again now please?"

"Absolutely," I said.

**

Last night they announced the end of lockdown and what they called "the slow return to normality". Except normality for me will never the same again. My life now is entwined with Helen and Stella's. I didn't know how long for, and neither do they, but I sense it will be many, many years.

An hour or so after we'd gone to bed I got up to get myself a drink of water from the kitchen. It was my turn to be with Stella that night, and we'd just finished an intense and very agreeable fuck in her bed. As I walked past Helen's door I saw her light was still on. Hearing me outside she called to me.

"Hey there."

"Hey yourself," I said, and pushed the door open.

"That sounded lovely," she said. She was lying in her bed. I couldn't see clearly in the half-light, but it looked like she was naked. "I had no idea Stella could be so vocal when she was being fucked."

"Mum! Don't be embarrassing!" An indignant voice from the other bedroom.

I shrugged. "Kids these days. No sense of decorum."

Her voice was low and seductive. "Any chance you could do a little something for me, before you go back to my daughter's bed?"

"Mum! It's my turn! I want him back in half an hour -- it's getting late!"

"Of course, darling." Helen returned her attention to me. "Do you think you'd like to slide your cock in me now?"

My cock twitched. "Just like this? You don't want me to shower first?"

"Oh no," she said. "I want you just as you are."

And so I walked over, and got into her bed. And a few moments after that, to sighs of pleasure from us both, I slipped inside her, my cock still wet from her daughter.

**

Strange times? Yes. Unsettling times? In many ways. But also, for me... wonderful, exciting, magical times.

With thanks to BJ and VM for proof-reading and encouragement.