All Comments on 'Stolen Birthright Ch. 18-20'

by partwolf

Sort by:
  • 20 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Ella's mate

Wonderful chapter - nice to see Alpha Tanner get his just desserts - I feel for Kayla for having to put up with him. Judging by what he said, Alpha Tanner clearly had no morals or decency, just selfishness and an addiction to power. Good description of the challenge - Ella must feel happy that her worst enemy is dead and that her parents are avenged.

I'm also pleased I guessed right about the wolf with green eyes being her mate - but who is he? Why did he run away? I don't think it's reasonable to expect your mate to remain a virgin, particularly as she's no longer a wolf. Will he come back? Or is he going to try to forget her? I'm sure partwolf will write an exciting answer to that storyline, along with the baby's identity - who's the Dad and is it a boy or a girl?

luv2read2

OddBall68OddBall68about 7 years ago

luv2read2,

The black wolf easily smelled Mark's deposit and maybe even smelled her pregnancy. His mate was pregnant by someone else, had fucked another guy recently, and did not recognize him as her mate. He has some expectations to get over.

Remi may be able to track and catch up to him. He could give more details on that attack that they may not know. How involved were any of the other alphas? As well as talking to him about Ella. He'll have to absorb the loss of what was taken from him and his mate. I'd imagine him wanting his own vengeance.

tjb50caltjb50calabout 7 years ago
awesome chapter

agreed with the other comments, more questions need answers in future chapters, please....

will the Goddess Luna restore Ellas wolf?

https://static1.e621.net/data/c9/65/c965e07b031ba3e1f6f8e67f522ae260.gif

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
That' not fair..

It is not fair that Ella loses her mate after she went through everything and that Carol gets her mate and a perfect life.. Not fair at all.. The end made me sad. I guess that shows the writer's talent.

OddBall68OddBall68about 7 years ago

tjb50cal,

I wouldn't expect it. This story is ultimately a tragic prelude to "The Were War" stories. Even these 'happy endings' for some characters are likely short lived. There will be plenty of pain and suffering for all.

I still want that 'Doc' of the former Tanner pack to suffer. I'm not too sure i'd buy any alpha command excuse from him. That would be something for Alphas Carol and Al Coleman to uncover and deal with.

There is another curious thought. It appears no-one questions the statement of 9 dead in the attack. No-one has asked about a 10th man. If he was alive? Hurt? In custody? etc. A worried family would ask or perhaps will when the skins get to the other packs. If not, where did he come from?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Oh Come On

Are you kidding me ? Ella needs to keep it in her pants, she knows she needs to cool it with Mark...and what does she do ? Fucks him AGAIN ! AND NOW, she drove away her Mate and Broke His Heart. Please, have Ella cool with the sex and let her get her have a Happily Ever After with her Mate.

partwolfpartwolfabout 7 years agoAuthor
Ella was told there was no example

Of a lost wolf human finding a mate. She didn't think she would ever find him or he would recognize her. As a human, she was reaching out for someone she cared for.

She is shocked to find her mate, and she is broken because she knows exactly what he was thinking when he smelled her.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Love your stories.

I love your stories. Sometimes wish the werewolf world was real and could find my mate in it. Keep writing.

willieonewillieoneabout 7 years ago
Sad

I still hope that her wolf was not killed but made dormant and only her true mate can wake her, that is why the doc couldn't find her or that she can't feel her.

She need to stop fucking Mark I agree with one of the anons on that one, she says they have to cool things and than lets him fuck her and then he just pisses of after he got what he wanted.

Carol got of to easy! Instead of being sad and guilty for what she did, she is rewarded by becoming the new Luna of her old pack and she has her true mate.

No one does much grieving for their losses, Carol and her mum lost brothers/sons and yet they just move on in the blink of an eye and so does Ella I am finding it hard to feel anything for this character. I feel more sorry for her mate!!!

The_Crazy_OneThe_Crazy_Oneabout 7 years ago

After reading this I have some hope that Ella's wolf just when into a deep sleep for five or ten years after being hit with that Wolfsbane. Because what happen with her wolf and what happen with Kayla and her wolf when she took Wolfsbane are too very different things. But given the title of this I don't have much hope.

As to Ella and this mystery mate wolf, the were-war is right around the bend. Honestly part of me is hoping he when rogue and is able to make it through the war. But only time will tell. But why to I get the feeling at Wolfstock or something Mark either ends up dead for finding out he gets another hot she-wolf as a mate? He is a good kid it seems like, but Ella has a mate out there. who is at a lost. Ella has lost her wolf, has another man's baby in there, and had the remains of hot sex smell on her. That has to be painful for that wolf.

RheamistressRheamistressabout 7 years ago

There's hope at the end. :)

OddBall68OddBall68about 7 years ago

MelanPonca,

In a comment after a previous installment, partwolf stated she would be unable to be turned back into a Were. Her wolf is what would complete the mating bond with him. Conception isn't possible without it.(if i'm remembering right) That was one of the questions Alpha Tanner had when considering her pregnancy. Only mates can breed. He couldn't take the chance of loosing an heir if he was wrong so he would wait till the child was born.

As for knowing what the black wolf was thinking, we will have to wait and see. You know he wold be able to smell Mark's seed and her secretions. Perhaps also detecting the child if the ability like Marcus(Dominant Species) is allowed in the tale. Combine that with mates only breeding and he would be hurt and confused. Just a thought.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
A good but not great chapter

While I enjoyed this it seemed a little contrived

The Kayla wolf bane event is simplistic compared to Ella's experience

Only. * * * *

djb

partwolfpartwolfabout 7 years agoAuthor
Not the same

Kayla took the shot willingly, her wolf didn't fight it. Also, she wasn't drugged up and fighting off a forced mating.

cantfightfatecantfightfateabout 7 years ago
Not a fun chapter but

it moved things forward. Looking forward to less of Mark and more of Ella's true mate.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Terrific story .

Clever plot intriguing story great characters and non stop suspense.

Pmc75Pmc75about 7 years ago
Wow

Now this is a great story

My only disappointment is waiting for the rest

Good job

ausvirgoausvirgoover 4 years ago
Still loving it.

I'd already figured out that the black wolf was her mate, and am wondering whether it is Craig, Olivier's twin brother - the only Alpha offspring from the enemy packs who wasn't at the gathering where Ella was attacked.

I loved the way Tanner was destroyed and killed.

skippersdadskippersdadover 2 years ago

One hell of a story.

Ravey19Ravey19about 2 years ago

As Ella said it one down and 3 to go. Who is the green eyed wolf and why has he not been reported as missing by anyone especially as the other 9 appear to be known?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userpartwolf@partwolf
Story series order for the Were War series: 1) Behind the Lines of the Were War 2) Beyond the Were War 3) Between the Were Wars 4) My Mystery Mate Stolen Birthright spans from before the Were Wars series to after My Mystery Mate. It can be read standalone but contains spoiler...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES