Stolen Birthright Ch. 18-20

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I grabbed his head and pulled him close as I exploded in bliss. He waited until my hips were back on the bed before he reached up and pulled my panties down, slowly, kissing and licking the exposed folds as they became available. He lapped up my juices as his hands moved them down over my feet before he threw them aside. "Mark... please... I need you inside me."

He got up on his knees and pulled his shirt off, then sat back and removed his jeans and socks. He stood by the bed as he dropped his underwear and his cock sprang out, hard and ready.

He took ahold of the towel and pulled it and me until my butt was at the edge of the bed. He leaned over and captured my mouth in a passionate kiss as I felt his tip pushing into my wet folds. We both moaned in pleasure as he slowly pushed himself in. I held his hips in place as I adjusted to his size, and when I was comfortable I started to tilt my hips up. He got the idea and began a slow torture, withdrawing to the tip and then slowly pushing back in.

He was in no hurry, and this time the buildup to orgasm was long and pleasurable. I moved my legs to his shoulders when he finally started moving with speed, changing the angle so it hit me in different parts. I urged him on, squeezing my breasts with my hands as he flicked his tongue across my nipples. He finished by pushing my knees up to my chest, leaning forward and pounding me down into the bed until I came hard. I squeezed him hard, and was rewarded by the feel of his hot cum shooting deep into me.

He caught his breath and pulled out of me, cleaning me with the towel before he laid on the bed and pulled me to him. I enjoyed the closeness, but we didn't have time for more. He rolled off the bed and went to the bathroom, coming out dressed. "I'm sorry, I have to get home," he said.

"I know." I pulled my clothes back on as well, and we went to the door where we put our jackets on. I followed him out to his car and kissed him again before he drove away.

I was watching the taillights disappear when I caught movement in the treeline. The moon wasn't very bright, and I missed my wolf vision, but I was sure something was in there. I moved back to the porch, and looking back once more I saw him at the edge of the floodlight beams from the front porch.

He was a magnificent black wolf, young, strong and proud. He was staring at me, and I could just make out his eyes. Bright green eyes.

A white streak on his chest. A white tip to his tail.

It was him, the tenth wolf, the one that stopped and didn't attack me.

I stared at him, he did the same, his head cocking slightly as he looked me over. "You're not going to hurt me, are you?"

He chuffed, then slowly moved forward. He circled me, then moved forward. I touched his fur around his ears, and he pushed his head into my hand for more. I could see his eyes, there was so much emotion swirling in them I didn't know what to do. I was frozen, the tingles from the contact moving up my arm towards my heart.

He moved his head down, pushing up the front of my coat and taking a deep sniff at my crotch. He growled loudly, then whimpered as he moved away. I could see the pain in his eyes as he walked away, then ran.

I stood there like a statue watching him go, tears streaming down my face. He reached the top of the hill and stood there in the moonlight, howling to the moon. It was a howl of pain, loss and anguish.

The pain of a wolf who had lost his mate.

I watched until he disappeared into the trees. Remi and Marge had run out, ready to shift, but I put my hand on her chest and held her back. "Are you all right?"

I turned and buried my face into Remi's chest as the sobs came out. "No... I'm not." She pulled back and looked me over, but I wasn't injured.

"Who was that?"

"That was my mate." I fell to the ground, clutching myself as my world fell apart again.