All Comments on 'Stolen Birthright Ch. 30-32'

by partwolf

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
OddBall68OddBall68almost 7 years ago

Well that was good for a laugh. Not sure how long it'll take them to grow back their fur but LOL. Alpha Anderson will probably become even more unglued.

It appears the St Cloud pack will be on good terms with her from now on. But tracking down the former Alpha in Argentina may be tough and extracting him even tougher. That one may take until after the war and a certain Linda is around. It would be a good job for Black Ker. She may have connections.

Craig should step forward and Alpha bond with Olivia and any others of the group willing. The pack bond will be an additional tool available to them then.

The_Crazy_OneThe_Crazy_Onealmost 7 years ago

Hmm the mating mark took this time. I guess we are about to find out if Ella's wolf can come back or not. Either way she just became the Luna to her very odd pack with Craig as the Alpha. Its odd through that Craig's bond broke with his old pack. Maybe that points to Ella will get her wolf back.

As to the Olivia/Mark angle I take it Mark hasn't been marked yet. I just he just wants his parents to know of something to that effect before he becomes a wolf in Craig and Ella's pack. Given that he is mated with the twin sister of the Alpha will he be the lead Beta?

As to former Alpha Goodwin, he is a fucking coward. How he became an Alpha I will never know. But if Linda gets into the act, he wish he would be a dead man. But she and Joe still got to clear up stuff with the humans after everything they did in their story. Maybe that's a good tie in here?

But either way good stuff sir, I wait for more.

OddBall68OddBall68almost 7 years ago

The_Crazy_One,

Yep, it's unclear at the moment if it was an alpha/mate bond that caused the pack bond to break or if Craig did it himself symbolically. Either way, for the moment they believe he's dead.

I think Craig assuming Alpha responsibilities would be a good thing for immediate and long term benefit. Elle's pack would be a full fledged pack. Assuming they would all agree to the bonds, if only for the believed short term. The added edge with it's command and logistic benefits may surprise any future attackers.

Long term, when everything goes to hell, it will be an emotional buffer. Her pack won't feel their former packs die. I'm not sure about familial bonds though. They may still suffer those emotional losses immediately.

Mark and Olivia would be Alpha family so they probably fall between Beta and heir. Command would fall to them if a tragedy happens before Elle's boys are of age.

Hypothetically, Linda could be able to do her thing by reputation alone. Or, with the other obvious connection, she could build relationships with people down there.

More and more balls coming into play in this juggling game. With this story, much more detail of the Were War and it's origins could be revealed. There was only the one, not fully explained, incident attributed with causing it before. And the remembered first government attack on people known in this story. That leaves years of war untouched and other knowledge any governmental entity had before the war unrevealed.

tjb50caltjb50calalmost 7 years ago
awesome chapter

loved the loved the wolf hair treatments lmao

im glad that Elle finally has her true mate, looking forward to many more chapters

geemeedeegeemeedeealmost 7 years ago
*nods in approval*

I'm Team Hate Olivia Forever, but MAN does Ella have a great brain for revenge. Which means you, partwolf, have a great brain for revenge. I salute you!

catman71catman71almost 7 years ago
results

ella sounds almost Sicilian ( or balklen ) in her actions, thought out, precise ( and understands killing, while useful), not killing shows both the power to be merciful and the contempt you hold the adversary in . as to her wolf, think it has never been truly gone, just dormant , and mark/Olivia, well someone has to take over her fathers pack when ella gets done , hope to see more soon, ( and just wonder, what next crual but funny thing ella and the pack will pull off )

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Love it

I love it and can't wait for the pups to be born. I just hope that Ella will get her wolf back at the birth of her boys. Or maybe even a werecat because stranger things could happen.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Revenge !

* * * this chapter is a bit too cute . Too much forgiveness and liking.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Loving the revenge

Cool and original payback, but still too much cutesy forgiveness going on. If Ella's wolf is truly dead, those involved don't deserve a happy ending (pun intended)

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Accidentally hit the 1 star and it won’t let me change it

So sorry. I don’t rate stories and I don’t know how to change it. It deserves better.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

That was hilarious!

Ella is forgiving and revengeful at the same time, she is just able to separate who are worth her wrath, and who were actually just led to believe or even commanded.

Ravey19Ravey19about 2 years ago

So devious but is Ella leaving herself too open to retribution, especially as her pack is so small. Have to keep reading.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userpartwolf@partwolf
Story series order for the Were War series: 1) Behind the Lines of the Were War 2) Beyond the Were War 3) Between the Were Wars 4) My Mystery Mate Stolen Birthright spans from before the Were Wars series to after My Mystery Mate. It can be read standalone but contains spoiler...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES