Stolen Birthright Ch. 30-32

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Moe moved over and sat in the recliner opposite me, he was still laughing to himself about what we had just done. "You know, Ella, I'm glad I'm on your good side. My normal reaction to people coming onto my land like that would be to just kill them, but I think your idea was worse."

"I don't want a Pack war, Moe, they were just doing what they were ordered."

"I know that, and I think they do too. Today was a good day. That video is going to be widely shared among the Packs, I bet. Your legend grows."

I winced as I took a shot to the kidney. "So does my stomach. You better find a place to eat soon." We found a Cracker Barrel near the highway, that was one of my favorites and had plenty of food for a table of hungry wolves. I even bought some candy and snacks for the drive. I was having to eat more often as the boys kept shoving my stomach aside.

When we were done, I called the new Alpha of the St. Cloud Pack, Hunter Goodwin. He wasn't that interested in talking to me until I explained that my company held the mortgage on the Pack property. He agreed to meet for lunch as a human establishment; I asked him to bring his mate, and no more than two others. I would limit myself to four people as well.

The drive to St. Cloud brought back sad memories for me. A tear went down my cheek as I saw the exit sign from the freeway, remembering the conversations with my parents the last time it was taken. It wasn't that long ago, and my life had changed so much. I was no longer the carefree, fun loving high school girl looking forward to college.

We had agreed to meet at a Ciatti's Ristorante in town. I took Moe, Matthew and Luke with me, the rest would go fill up the gas tank and get food elsewhere. We were the first to arrive, and I arranged for a large table in the back where we wouldn't be disturbed. We had just ordered drinks when Hunter, his mate April, and two Betas were escorted to our table.

Moe helped me to my feet as I smiled at them in greeting, which took Hunter a little by surprise. April, however, was excited to see me and left her mate to hug me, gushing about how radiant I looked pregnant. I made introductions, and we all sat down. "Thank you all for meeting me on such short notice," I said.

Hunter was nervous, I could tell by the way he was holding April's hand. "What did you want to talk about, Ella?"

"I wanted to start by saying I have no animus towards you, Hunter, or the members of your Pack. What your brother did was wrong, I'm sorry it resulted in his death, but that's the life we have." I could see their reaction, they were holding back their sorrow. "My enemy is your father, your former Alpha. You see, not only did he arrange the meetup and events that led to my rape, he betrayed the other Packs and sought to enrich himself. Have you seen the video circulating around about what happened to me?"

April nodded, tears in her eyes. "We are so sorry for what happened, Ella. We could not go against our Alpha, but in OUR Pack there will never be a forced mating." She looked at her mate, then back to me. "Your children, are they..."

"I don't know for sure, they could also be fathered by a human I was with after the hospital." I pulled a paper out of my purse. "When I was in the hospital here, your Alpha came to me and forced me to sign this non-aggression agreement. In return, he took mineral rights that were worth millions at the time." I gave them the copy, then the transfer of rights paperwork. "He broke the agreement by coming after me when I was visiting the Johnson pack."

Hunter looked at the papers briefly. "My accountant says that the capital gains taxes on these options run in the millions."

"Yes, and the oil price crash made them worth pennies on the dollar. I've bought them back, by the way, and he mortgaged your properties to supposedly pay the bill. He left you hanging, Hunter, but you aren't my enemy. I want him; I want him whimpering at my feet when I kill him."

"Get in line," he said. "My entire Pack wants him dead, me included."

"I have a proposal for you," I said. "Deliver him to me, alive, and I'll forgive the entire mortgage. Your Pack will be back on a solid financial basis."

He sat back, thinking of it. "My Pack will be denied its revenge."

"No, I never said they couldn't be there to witness it. I just want to be the one that kills him, and I'm willing to do a lot to be the one that does it." I reached in to my purse again and pulled out a flash drive. "No matter what you decide, I want you to have this. I've had researchers and my forensic accountant looking at Marvin's financial dealings for months. Everything we've found is on here. You should be able to use it to find the money he's been hiding from you."

We were interrupted by our food arriving, so we switched to light conversation for the meal. Over dessert, Hunter looked across the table at me and smiled. "We've discussed it, and I accept your offer. My Pack is trying to locate him, but it is difficult. We will find him, though." He held out his hand to me.

"He can't hide forever." I shook his hand, sealing the deal.