All Comments on 'Stolen Birthright Ch. 47-51'

by partwolf

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
OddBall68OddBall68almost 7 years ago

Well, the vengeance is done. Her pack has grown but may yet be in imminent danger again if what Al was telling is accurate. Both packs there may need to scoot before any forces move on them. Al needs her for something. I guess his job offer/deal will allow for everyone to prosper/survive?

They still have 2+ years to go in the war and dunno how long till Al dies. I'm sure Olivia's little girls have readers puzzled. I'm curious for more details. Shame more kids had to have their wolves killed but good Tom and Shelly adopted them.

The_Crazy_OneThe_Crazy_Onealmost 7 years ago

Ella has had a hell of a time but he needs to get Craig and the others in on the act now after two years of being a lab rat and being sprung by the CIA. I understand she wants to get fucked into next week by Craig but she is still in real danger as the US DOH is closing in on the hiding place where her pack lives now, and another pack is. They need to make a deal with the CIA and start running those black ops. Or at least get into Canada.

Post-war she might have one hell of a lawsuit against the government. She is human after all. But I'm going to need to re-read this as a lot happened in these chapters.

OddBall68OddBall68almost 7 years ago

The_Crazy_one,

I hope Al has room for 2 packs worth of people wherever he planned to secure Ella's pack. Maybe he has enough clout to stop any assault on the reservation giving the packs a safe zone? If so it would give a place to put any other 'rescues'. At least until his death. Though given his career, will Al actually die? Or is it a cover? Does Ella make things even by saving him? Does Ella end up as one of team Black Ker? (I'm starting to sound like the end of a Batman episode. Same wolf time, same wolf channel. lol)

I realize i'm jumping across stories but the story lines are converging more and more. Eventually, they'll all reach the same point in time.

The_Crazy_OneThe_Crazy_Onealmost 7 years ago

Oddball with hacker back north of the border its safe to say that the DOH is going to have a bitch of a reason to search the reservation. It seems that they have learned from some of their early mistakes and mistakenly bombing humans. But then again the great writ has been suspended. They might still search the reservation but with a black light looking for wolves. With luck everyone has contacts that can hide the glow. But my hunch is Al, or whatever his name is, is looking for people to replace Linda as she is about to have her baby. Then again its only months before her baby daddy hands over to the mob.

Anyways they most likely want someone or group that can do those jobs that the CIA can't do for a host of reasons. Still I want to think Ella gets to the end of the war ok with her pack. But from what the CIA is hinting they want someone for wetwork. So at this point anything is possible. I'm still wondering why neither side has tried talking? From what is sounds like that hacker and his friends has caused hundred of million, if not into the billion dollars of damage to the nation.

Still enjoying this through.

OddBall68OddBall68almost 7 years ago

The_Crazy_One,

If they don't get him and his dark web friends to back off a while the immediate motivation will remain. Given the long standing defense agreements between the countries I'm not sure i'd put too much faith in hopping the border to dodge a war. It may have worked for hippies but not for howlers. lol

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Thank you!

After so much sadness for so long thank you for bringing some happiness to this story!

Ravey19Ravey19about 2 years ago

What do they want from Ella? Still a lot of danger ahead.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userpartwolf@partwolf
Story series order for the Were War series: 1) Behind the Lines of the Were War 2) Beyond the Were War 3) Between the Were Wars 4) My Mystery Mate Stolen Birthright spans from before the Were Wars series to after My Mystery Mate. It can be read standalone but contains spoiler...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES