All Comments on 'Stolen Innocence Ch. 01'

by teachgirl1980

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
keep writing

I've always enjoyed your stories and this promises to be one of your best; keep going.

ILienBagbyILienBagbyover 13 years ago
Don't know what to

say, but that this story is terrible......not terrible in the sense that it is not written well (it is very well written) clear, real, detailed, honest. What is terrible is the incident so far, ugly, frightening, horrible in what it is depicting. I want to read more of what happens, but I, at the same time, am loathe to discover more of what happens. I can only hope that there will be some relief offered before the story is over. The hope of some succor for the girl is what keeps this reader reading.

RossDanielsRossDanielsover 13 years ago
Well written

So realistic that it's hard to read. Nicely done.

Scotsman69Scotsman69over 13 years ago
A very finely-written story.

Thank you.

SwiverGuySwiverGuyover 13 years ago
Almost too difficult to read...

...but you write too well not to continue. The realism and the emotional intensity in the story makes it as gripping as it is uncomfortable. Well done.

shoedawgz62shoedawgz62over 11 years ago
Awesome!!!!!!

Well written!! This is one of the best stories on the site. I an anxiously waiting to read the next chapters

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Amazing writting

The terror of the situation comes across so powerfully.

Johnboy9Johnboy9over 11 years ago
A fine story but very difficult to read

Like some others have pointed out, this is a well written story that really grips the readers' attention and is a very riveting tale, but having gone through a 12 year long depression myself after having been sexually molested and lived through very similar thoughts and feelings as this person, this story is just too difficult to sit and read as written. To make the story a bit more comfortable to read, there needs to be some sort of "light at the end of the tunnel" quirk added early on, even if it does not pan out in the end, if only to give Taylor a reason to go on, or else, why should she? If all she does is constantly relive that moment of her life, what is there that is actually motivating her to keep waking up and taking that shower? It would seem that taking a bottle of pills or cutting her wrists might be that much simpler a path to take if, as you have written here, Taylor constantly dwells on these thoughts. Unless you tell us or somehow give us a hint that she has something inside her, some inner hidden strength that won't allow herself to take that route, that makes her, no, forces her to get up each day and take that shower and dress for school, we, the reader will only read this and wonder why she just doesn't off herself if she feels that badly.

In other words, since she's still alive and desires to be so alive, there must be a reason for it, and if so, you have to show that in your depiction of her character. You can't just make Taylor into this unhappy, depressed, walking dead soul who thinks of nothing but that one time of her life that she wishes she had a do-over. You have to show us all the other parts of her life's experiences that she is having that shows us why she is still desiring to stay alive through all this.

That is the only thing I see about this story that I thought needed work on. Even during my depression, I laughed a lot. Yes, I cried a lot too, many times more than I ever had in my life before that time, but I did still have many good times, and many hearty laughs. And as a result, on the whole, I have been able to live a well-rounded life.

MevanvyMevanvyabout 11 years ago
Very well done, but...

...not hot. That's okay, though. You did a great job twisting her flashbacks into the present day, and it's the best glimpse I've personally ever gotten into PTSD. I'm lucky in that I was never sexually abused or shot at during a war.

For anybody who need its, this is supposed to be a good site:

Adults Survivors of Child Abuse: http://www.ascasupport.org/

Also, I hope the rapist gets his comeuppance in the end. :) Horrifically.

Azrael1801Azrael1801almost 4 years ago
Fuck nooooo

I dont normally like these type of stories, makes me sick. Generally prefer the manipulation ones, but man I couldnt get enough. I had to keep on reading, your story telling/ way of writing is brilliant.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous