Stories About My Cheating Ex

Story Info
Two stories about my ex girlfriend’s affairs.
5.3k words
2.62
12.6k
15
16
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

In my previous story I shared that my ex-wife Joan cheated on me since we started dating. How I found out about her affairs then and how twenty some years after I divorced her, I continued to learn so much stuff about my beloved ex-wife and the slut she really was.

If you read my first story, I mentioned that Joan had cheated on me back-to-back with these two assholes I knew; one of them was J.R., who was going to the same University as me at the U of M campus on the NW part of the state. The other guy was J.Z., who used to go to that small town just to fuck an older lover named Charlow that he had and also to see which other whores like Joan he could fuck at any given time.

This is how it all started... One given evening in the fall, I was hanging out with my friends at the gym and we were playing basketball and there was this guy there whose name was J.R., and he asked me about my girlfriend Joan out of the blue.

At that moment, I didn't know who the hell he was, but he knew perfectly well who I was. At the time, I didn't think much of it. Later on, when we finished playing hoops, we all went to the locker rooms at the University to shower.

As we were all showering, this asshole J.R. was prancing around the showers nude and you couldn't help but noticed his big dick. You had to be blind not to see it as it was swinging like a whip from one end of his hip to the other. I mean, this dude was very well endowed, his dick was probably 8-10 inches flaccid and it looked very thick maybe 7-8 inches in girth, it was like a 20-ounce Coca-Cola bottle, he had by far the biggest dick I had seen in my life and he made sure he flaunted it in front of everybody by walking around as if he owned the locker room, which in essence, he knew he did. On top of being hung like a horse, the guy was tall, muscular, good looking and the proverbial "tall, dark and handsome".

Joan my girlfriend was attending a Community College and she and I had been dating probably for close to a year since she had graduated from HS. I knew she had already had 3 lovers that I knew about before me. Guillermo who took her virginity in Idaho Falls when she went there on a summer vacation to visit some family. He was an American Indian she met a Pow Wow and after the Pow Wow he pow-wowed her; then her second lover's name was Edgar, a big dude who was 6'4" whom Joan had told me that he was "big all around" meaning he had a big dick too, she said it was maybe 8-9 inches and very thick, he also fucked her for a couple of years. Then my cousin Peter who fucked Joan before I met her and although he is short, he was very well hung too, maybe 8 inches long and maybe a good 6-7 inches in girth and then finally me. I started fucking her on our first date at a College Dance and by then she already had high mileage but I didn't care, she was gorgeous and I was getting a lot of good sex with her and I really-really liked her. I was opened minded and I figuree what happened before me didn't matter and I thought of it as if she has had some experiences and now she has chosen to be with me.

Later on that night after meeting J.R. up close and personal at the gym's shower, I went to see Joan at her house and I asked her if she knew J.R. and she said "yes, why?" I could see in her demeanor she got really nervous and uptight as if I had caught her doing something bad and I told Joan he had just asked me about her. She then went on to tell me that she had met him once with other friends at a party at the college during summer and that he had been asking her out continually but that she said she had been turning him down because she "loved me".

About a week later, I was at Joan's house and her father told her she had a phone call. Joan answered it and then she told me to wait at her house that she was going to run a quick errand and she came back maybe 20-30 minutes later. In the meantime, I was talking shop with her father. Every week Joan did that same routine, she got a call, ran out of her house and came back... it may have been more often but when I was there it was like every week or every two weeks but she just said it was her best friend Shannon who was another slut probably worse than Joan.

As time went by, I would run into this asshole of J.R. at the college every once in awhile and he would always asked me "hey, how's Joan?" or "how is your beautiful girlfriend" or "how is that gorgeous girl of yours", but each time with a stupid smirk on his face as if he was laughing at me and in actuality, he was.

This time around J.R. was with other friends of his and one of them whose name was Louis asked me "do you think your girlfriend cheats on you or has cheated on you with other guys?"... I stupidly told him to fuck off and to try to ask her out and see what would happen, that most likely she would tell him to fuck off too and turned him down. He then told me so sure of himself "hey dude, don't be so sure, you may be surprised, some chicks are just not trustworthy you know!!!". Obviously they all knew she had cheated on me and I was was stupidly under the impression she was loyal to me and I made an ass and an idiot out of myself.

Later that night I went to see Joan at her home and I asked her again how she knew J.R. and if she ever did anything with him and after denying it a 1000 times, she finally broke and told me that she had fucked him at that party in his dorm room. Joan went on to tell me that she had not only fucked J.R. that night, but that she had fucked this other guy I knew and hated named J.Z. the following day and that she had fucked both of them back-to-back and bareback with no condoms or anything.

As I had said before, my heart tore in pieces, my mind was racing and was ready to explode just thinking how these two fucking assholes had fucked the woman I was madly in love with, especially J.R., with that huge dick he had but as Joan was telling me about her two affairs, out of nowhere I started getting the biggest and hardest hard on I had ever had. I couldn't understand what the hell was going on inside me or my head. On one hand I was literally destroyed and heart-broken after just learning my girlfriend was fucking other men and on another hand I was hornier than ever and my dick got hard as a rock! it was the most confusing feeling ever in my life! i wanted to think it was all a lie and that we could go back and erase it or something. i was devastated and didnt want to accept the hard truth.

As I was listening to Joan tell me how J.R. and J.Z. had fucked her, I asked her to tell me everything that happened in precise detail and that if she wanted me to stay and not break up with her, she had to tell me everything she did with them play by play in detail if she wanted me to trust her again and she did. I wanted to know how they kissed her, how they grabbed her, how they fingered her, in what positions they fucked her, if she was totally nude, semi dressed, if she suck their dicks, if they sucked her pussy, how many times each one of them fucked her, if they came inside her or outside, etc, etc... I wanted a movie replayed frame by frame.

Joan then went on to tell me all the details of her sex-capade with J.R., and just by her demeanor and voice an how she was acting, I knew then she was also enjoying telling me all about how these two guys fucked her, how hot she felt and how she knew she had the upper hand in our relationship and she knew at that same moment she was going to continue to cheat on me and cucked me and that made her feel powerful over me and do from there whatever the fuck she wanted whenever she wanted. At the same time she was telling me her stories, she was getting very horny remembering all the details as if she was reliving it for the second time and enjoying it even more.

Joan started by saying the party was at one of the dorms where J.R. lived with his room-mate Raymond and that they all had all been drinking heavily and that she got really drunk with vodka, supposedly from feeling depressed from having had an abortion a month before, and that she "just wanted to be held" but that she got fucked instead and that was good enough for her at the moment, that she was just thinking about herself and not me or anybody else.

Joan said she was standing looking out the window when J.R. came from behind, he grabbed her by her small waist and started kissing her on the back of the neck. Joan was 5'6'' 115 lbs. with a killer body kind of like Jessica Biel in her red bikini in the movie Summer Catch but Joan was far prettier than Jessica. Funny they are from the same state and born in these little towns maybe a hundred miles apart so it would not surprise me at all if they are related somehow as the resemblance is uncanny between the two.

J.R. was maybe 6" or 6'1'' and she said that he just turned her around and started kissing her hard and that she got turned on right away, they were already in his room already and the door was opened but she said they were both so horny they didn't even bother to close it although they both knew there were people around but neither one of them cared. Joan said she think she asked J.R. to close the door but he left it open on purpose for everyone to see that he was going to fuck the hottest chick at the party.... Unfortunately for me, it was my beloved and hot girlfriend!!!!

Joan said J.R. started undressing her right away by taking off her tank top off and her bra and that he started sucking Joan's beautiful C cup perky tits furiously and then she said she put her hand on his crotch to grab his dick and at first she thought "oh my God this guy's dick is huge" but she said she was really relaxed and horny and she just let him continued to undress her and get her all naked.

J.R. laid Joan down on his bed and started taking her bikini panties off then she stood up and took off his shirt and then sat down on the edge of the bed to take his pants off and as she unbuckled his jeans and undid the button, J.R.'s huge dick just popped out on her face as he wasn't wearing any underwear and she said she just saw this massive 10-12 inch dick slapped her over the nose and forehead.

As Johnny's dick popped out Joan said she had to move back to see it all as she had never seen or had such a monster dick and then she grabbed it with two hands and she said she had to put it in her mouth although it was almost as big and thick as her forearm.

With me or other previous boyfriends, Joan said she never gave us a blow job the first time we had sex with her... with J.R. she just had to do it right away and proceeded to suck his dick and went at it for what she says took forever and that she got a really bad pain in the jaw as she could barely fit it in her mouth. She knew then that not every guy packs that kind of meat every day and she couldn't help herself go for it.

By this time, J.R. just opened Joan's beautiful legs and she said she was soaking wet by now and then J.R. started went down on her and started sucking her beautiful and tight black hairy pussy for a good while and she usually loves oral sex but she was just too horny that she just wanted J.R. to fuck her and feel that huge dick of his.

Now it was the moment of truth and what Joan was eagerly hoping for, for J.R. to lay it down between her legs, he positioned his dick outside her pussy rubbing it up and down her labia and although she was soaking wet with her own juices and his saliva, she thought his dick was going to go right in as it did with the rest of us but it didn't, even after J.R. tried pushing it softly a couple times his dick wouldn't fit in her pussy. I may add, Joan had one of the tightest pussies I have ever had and my dick is very average to small at best with only 6 inches in length and 6 inches in girth, so I knew why his dick wouldn't just slide in easily.

Joan's pussy wouldn't take more than the tip of his head and then J.R. started thrusting hard but slow and then Joan strapped him with her legs around his waist and pushed him in and that was the moment his monster dick went all the way inside her beautiful pussy. Joan said she felt this overwhelming sensation she had never felt before with any of her previous lovers and that it was a combination of pleasure and pain but as he continued thrusting harder and harder and she felt filled like never before. She said it almost felt as if he was inside her up to her rib cage. After a few minutes of continuous fucking, J.R. finally started coming inside her as her pussy was very tight and for that massive dick it had to even tighter and as he finished coming inside my girlfriend, he just laid on top of her and kissed her and told her how beautiful she was and that he wanted to hook up with her.

At that moment and after all the extasy, they realized there were about 25 people who were around the bed drinking and watching them fuck and cheering for J.R. as if he was a rock-star. Joan said she initially felt embarrassed for a minute but then she felt kind of cocky and good as she knew most of the girls at the party wanted J.R. and he only wanted her and Johnny later told everyone to fuck off the room. J.R. got off from in between Joan's legs and stood up close the door but not without giving everyone there a full view of his massive dick. Joan said she could see his dick now flaccid hanging like a kid's arm still dripping some cum.

After that, they were now alone and J.R. started kissing Joan again and fingering her pussy until she came. Joan really liked his J.R.'s finger dexterity as she said he made her come faster than anybody and she was impressed at how easy it was for him to make her cum so fast and so hard. He then put Joan on the edge of the bed to fuck her doggy style and she said he told her as he saw her from behind "wow Joan... you have the most beautiful ass and body I have ever seen", and that she did! She really had a great and beautiful body and she also had a magnificent ass and a beautiful face, she was truly a gorgeous woman, a big catch for most guys.

Johnny proceeded to put his big thick dick inside Joan's tight pussy from behind, doggy style and once again she felt JR's huge dick go inside her with certain difficulty but this time it went in right away as it was very well lubed with all his cum from before and hers when she came. Joan said she felt his whole dick go inside her balls deep, she just lowered her head as if in defeat as she said she could not move or talk, she said his dick felt as if he was pushing her uterus or intestines into her chest as she was literally impaled by J.R.'s monster dick.

Joan went on to say that although the feeling of that monster dick was unique and very intense, that it was way too big and thick to be truly enjoyable as each thrust hurt like she was going to pass out from the pain but she said that Johnny was fucking her hard and deep and he was going at it like crazy and the whole time he was telling her how beautiful she was, what a great ass, legs and tits she had and how good she kissed and how beautiful she was and that he wanted her to be his girlfriend, marry her etc...he was just being carried away like any guy who has ever fucked her doggy style would tell her from day one, including me!! She had that effect on all men she fucked, it was like a spell or something, except that the only idiot and cuck that married her, was me.

By now Joan said that Johny had been fucking her from behind maybe 15- 20 minutes and that her pussy was getting very sore and he didn't seem to care and that he was going to bust a nut again and he told her to hold on as he was enjoying it too much to hurry. A few more minutes of this continued fucking and deep thrusts, she said he was just slamming her very hard and he wanted to come so bad and finally started yelling "I'm going to fucking come....I'm fucking comiiiiiinnggg" And he started coming inside her pussy so hard she felt the jizz hit her uterus that it was only the second time in her life she had felt a guy come inside her, the other one was Edgar her second lover.

After coming inside Joan's pussy Johnny just grabbed her hips and ass hard, lifted her by the tits, turned her around and kissed her for a few more minutes... he then took his dick out of Joan's dripping wet pussy and she said that about a glass full of cum came gushing out her cunt, down her legs and into the bed. She then got up and got dressed and ask J.R. to take her home. Joan said the following Monday, she was still sore and she went to the doctor to get some cream from "honey moonitis", in other words her pussy was raw from so much fucking. The nurse that saw her even asked her if she was ok, as her pussy was raw red as if she had been raped. She told the nurse that no, that her "boyfriend" was just "too big".

Supposedly that was the only time Joan ever had any sexual contact with Johnny. We got married a couple years later and got divorced 10 years later and about 5 years ago I ran into J.R. and he had the nerve to ask me again about Joan, I told him to fuck off. He then said "dude, I'm sorry if I hurt you, it wasn't my intention to, I just liked Joan a lot and honestly I'd have liked to marry her, I was crazy about her and I was so fucking jealous of you that she was so madly in love with you and I couldn't steal her from you and get her to date me. I figured you were hung like a horse if she preferred your dick over mine". J.R. went on to tell me "all the guys at school I knew were jealous of you for two reasons; one, they thought you had a bigger dick than me since Joan wouldn't leave you for me and two, you had the hottest or one of the hottest chicks at the University". I told J.R. that I had divorced that slut about 10 years ago and that he should go and look for her and marry her now. He said he was already "happily married" and he asked me if she was as hot as ever... I told him to go find out for himself. The answer to that would have been, YES SHE IS... as even after I divorced her, I would fuck her every time I saw her. She was still hot and she was always a great fuck.

Then it occurred to me to ask J.R. if that time he fucked her at his dorm was the only time he fucked her and he said that it was. He said he had been asking her out as he really liked her and he wanted Joan to be his girlfriend but that she turned him down over and over as she told him she was madly in love with me and he said he was very jealous of me and that to that date I was the only guy he had been jealous of as I had what he called "the main prize" as if I had won the lottery.

However, that whole year before Joan told me about her affair with J.R., he said he had been black mailing Joan and that he would call her, go pick her up at her house even when I was there and they would go maybe for half hour or an hour to kiss in his car, suck her tits, finger her pussy, she would jerk him off etc., but J.R. always wanted more than that, he wanted her to dump me for him and that never happened.

J.R. said he wanted to fuck Joan again and he wanted her to give him another blow job otherwise he told her he was going to tell me he had fucked her so Joan told him that she would suck his dick and let him come in her mouth but that if he ever said anything to me about their affair that she would never even talk to him again and he knew it. Joan knew J.R. was fucking 4-5 other girls but he didn't care about any of them, he was obsessed and infatuated with Joan.

The last time J.R. went to Joan's house, I was there with her and she told me to wait that it was J.R. and that she was going to tell him to go away for good... so I waited and waited for maybe an hour. I was upstairs and I could see J.R.'s car park and it was pitch dark outside so I couldn't see much... my mind was racing again as I didn't know what she was doing with him. Was she just talking or was she kissing him or giving him a hand job? Was he was fingering her pussy or her ass? was she sucking his dick or fucking her?... I was mad, angry, jealous etc., but my dick was once again hard as a rock imagining all these scenarios... part of me wanted her to be fucking J.R. hard or giving him a blow job or at least a hand job and when she came back in the house, her clothes were all disheveled, messy hair, etc., and I wanted to know everything again. She said she just kissed him and made out a little and that she had finally told him to go away in the meantime as she was telling me about what she was doing with him in the car, she was jerking me off in her living room whispering in my ear while her parents were in the kitchen and after the hand job I came all over her, me, the couch, etc.

12