Stories About My Cheating Ex

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I believed her at the time although I really wanted her to fuck J.R. and then I would have fucked her right after which is what I did anyway after her parents went upstairs anyway. J.R. told me they did kiss, made out, he did finger her pussy and her asshole and that Joan sucked his dick like he had never been blown before and that she swallowed every drop of cum that came out of his dick. He said it was the best blow job he had ever had and I believed him as Joan gave me the best head ever and she always swallowed my come as well as other guys cum, it's not as if I was "special" I knew she had sucked cock before many times and I remember the first time I asked her if she let other guys come in her mouth and she said "well, it comes with the territory"... she then told me "why would I suck a guy and not let him come in my mouth? That's why you give a guy a blow job".

Little did I know that night that what I wanted to happen did happened except Joan never told me the truth and little did I know that night that when I kissed her that she had given him a blow job and that she had swallowed his cum and that there were probably remains of his cum in her mouth and I didn't know and that her pussy and her ass had also been fingered and that's why she was all wet, she said it was just from the kissing....

Often times as we were married and having sex... Joan would whisper in my ear as we were fucking "grab my by the hips and turn me around and kiss me like Johnny" or if she was doggy style "fuck me hard like J.R. did and see if I can feel your dick by my belly button" or "be rough and bang me hard like J.R."... she seemed to liked him a lot and I know she probably would have hooked up with him had I not been her boyfriend, for whatever reason she liked me more.... maybe because she knew she could cheat on me, be with me as her cuck and also be with other men. I have a small dick maybe 6 inches long and almost 6 inches in girth too, nothing out of the ordinary, more like a guy on the smaller side of dicks.

The cheating that time didn't end there, she also fucked this other guy J.Z. the next day, this dude whom all the chicks in High School were in love with...I fucking despised this fucker and to my demise, the love of my life had also let him fuck her. Here goes that second story about Joan's first affair with J.R.

The party that Joan went where she fucked Johnny was on a Friday night and after getting home from being with J.R. she went to sleep, woke up late, showered and then went out with her girlfriends to another party where J.Z. was going to be at. Her friend Carol was in love with J.Z. but he also liked Joan like everyone else and she liked him too. After a few drinks and all, J.Z. also went directly to Joan and started kissing her and she kissed him right back and she got horny right away. She took her clothes off for him... he took off his and she noticed he had the longest dick ever, even larger than J.R.'s but fairly thin maybe 4-5" around but she said it was probably the length of the inside of her forearm maybe 12-14" long, and she said that as soon as he got on top of her, unlike J.R,'s dick, Juan's thin dick went all the way inside like a hot knife in butter stick and she could not take the whole thing inside. He was poking her uterus, she said she was very horny kissing him and knowing her friends and other chicks wanted to fuck this guy and again, Joan got the "hot guy" of the party. After a few minutes of fucking missionary style he came inside Joan, they got dressed, went right back to the party and when the party was over they fucked the rest of the night.

Joan said she was too drunk to remember all the details but that she felt really good being with him at the moment and that J.Z. fucked her many times that night in every position she can remember. She said J.Z. maybe fucked 5-6 times at least maybe more. She said that in the morning when she woke up, she had J.Z.'s cum running down her legs, her ass, her hips, all the way to her tennis shoes.

She said she was kind of passed out and at moments she remembered J.Z. was on top of her fucking her but that she say she remembers his dick being very long but very thin and that it was poking her deep but that it felt nothing like Johnny's huge dick. She said she could not feel much of him around the pussy, that she felt him mostly poking her uterus but not in a pleasant way but that she was horny, she was drunk and this guy was taking care of her emotional needs and that was good enough for her at the time.

I learned later than when she went to visit me that summer, she also went to see J.Z., with the excuse she wanted to visit his sister and years later I found out that she had me drive her to J.Z.'s house, dropped her off there, then she stayed there a few hours supposedly visiting his sister Laura but later I found out she went there to fuck J.Z. while she was staying at my house and while she was my girlfriend and we had been dating maybe for two months. She knew somehow that I was going to forgive her infidelities and I did that on several occasions and she would tell me how they all fucked her hard and good and not only that, she had an eye for guys who unlike me, they all have all big dicks yet she always claimed that dick size was unimportant to her.

These are only two of the stories out of maybe 5-6 other times my beautiful girlfriend and bride cheated on me. The good thing is that at least she was consistent. After I divorced Joan, I continued having sex for maybe another 6-7 years. At times she was dating other guys and at one time, she got engaged to another guy and she cheated on him with me the day after she got engaged and her fiancée also knew we never stopped having sex. To this day if I saw her, we probably would have sex, we had a tremendous chemistry.

12