All Comments on 'Storm Damage Ch. 03'

by m_storyman_x

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
hm...

sorry to disappoint you, but this story deteriorates. The sex scenes are repetitive, the girls have no real identity, they seem like masturbatory tools. Casual sex is fine, "two down - one to go" just dosen't make up with the "love" thing. Don't try to force it in or change the course. You just make him appear shallow this way. Where to go from here, have him starting a harem? Better pop in some blue pills soon, he'll have a hard time trying to satisfy the three of them. Maybe the latinas reappear too? Or take him to greener pastures, he could find a sexy undertaker to fuck befor he falls into the coffin? Well that would make his late wife proud of him,wouldn't it?

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Not the best chapter so far

This chapter seemed a bit rushed. I like the idea of the relationship with Tina but why does her sister have to fall in love with him also? It doesn't seem to fit the story hopefully chapter 4 will be a lot better.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
MORE!

I look forward to reading more of this story, I liked it ALOT.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Next Chapter?

When is chapter 4 coming out?

UltimateHomeBodyUltimateHomeBodyabout 6 years ago
Enjoying the story

A minor thing that causes reading to slow down. Please learn where to use lay and lie. Hens lay eggs, you lie on the bed.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Wimp

Wow. This guy can be talked into just about anything.

Ravey19Ravey19over 1 year ago

Two down, one to go by the look of it so far. Well, it is in erotic couplings so what can I expect.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userm_storyman_x@m_storyman_x
I love the outdoors, fishing, hunting , boating, photography, writing and of course SEX ! I have a fertile mind of ideas and have written many of them in my stories here. After 40+ years of marriage and raising a family I'm ready to live some of those fantasies, even though...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES