Storm Damage Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I thrust hard and hold as a rope of cum shoots into Mandy. I pull back and thrust hard again as another rope of cum shoots deep into my friend. Three more hard thrusts announce each rope of cum that shot into her beautiful body that belongs to another man. Then I am done and worn out. To say the feeling is excellent is a tremendous disservice to the act. It blows my mind each time.

Mandy can't move. I had enough energy to flop onto my back. Only now do I see that Wendy and Danni have also finished and they are enjoying their own bliss. Wendy collapsed on top of Danni, and nobody can move. All four of us are breathing hard, working to catch our breaths. It's now dark outside. I see two sets of eyes in my window. I motion for them to come in.

As soon as Carla and Vicki step inside the house, and without me even seeing them, I ask loudly, "What are you two doing out after dark and peeping in my window!"

My yelling startled them.

Carla is defensive, "Daddy sent us over to see if mom was done yet. I don't think he knows what you're doing. I don't think he would have sent us if he knew." It hits them. "Oh! Daddy doesn't know?"

Mandy laughs, "Not right now, he doesn't. But a minute after I get home, I'm dragging him into the bedroom, and I'm going to fuck his brains out."

Both girls say, "Ewww! Too much information!"

Mandy laughs at her children, then she asks, "Want to help us get Hunter ready?"

They stand at attention, ready for orders that even I can't believe.

Mandy snickers as she says, "Wendy and Danni put on a hot performance while I fucked Hunter. I want you two to learn about tribbing."

They both give her a look of confusion on their faces. They have no idea what their mother just asked them to do.

Mandy says in a clear and soft voice, "Take off your clothes. You are going to learn something from Wendy and Danni that I can't teach you, I mean won't do with you. However, I don't want you to miss out on the experience. Ok, now I want each of you on the bed, on your back with one leg bent. Speak up if you don't like anything or feel uncomfortable."

Wendy is first to move to Carla up on the bed. She is eager to do this with her new partner. Danni has a look of mischief on her face. I think she enjoyed it so much she is looking for more. Wendy gets up on the bed and puts her leg over Carla's body so that her back is against the bent leg. It's almost like a chair for her.

She starts slowly at first, rubbing her lips against Carla's lips. They both say "fuck" in a soft drawn out way. Carla lets Wendy drive as Danni gets up on Vicki. Vicki has seen what Carla is doing and can hear her moaning. She is eager to try this out.

As both couples are rubbing their nether lips together, Mandy says to both, "Many women are curious at your age about all sex, men, and women. I don't care for it and others like Wendy, go both ways. I am not asking or telling you to date women. I just want you comfortable in case the situation ever comes up again. Some lifestyles might see many women, while others see none. It's your choice.

"Danni and Vicki, keep going. Wendy, your meat is ready. The display had the expected results, he's hard as steel right now and ready to fuck the hell out of you."

Wendy looks disappointed, and Carla is devastated.

I quickly add, "I can wait for you to finish."

I get behind Carla and play with her nipples. Both my hands are busy rubbing and pinching lightly. Mandy does the same for Wendy, although it takes more pressure to stimulate her, she is a veteran.

Quick enough, they both orgasm and fall back in a state of bliss. Mandy grabs her daughter and carries her over to the chair and hugs her. A quick kiss on the cheek earned her a big smile. Wendy is almost instantly ready for me. This is what she has been waiting for all day. Carla and Danni were fun, but cock is what she craves. Specifically, one shaped precisely like mine.

Wendy is already in the doggie position. She has the look of a slut on her face, she will do anything that I want.

Wendy starts off by saying, "My husband isn't here. I want to humiliate him when I get home. To do that, I want you to fire off your spunk onto my chest. He will clean it off or smell it all night."

That set off Danni and Vicki, they both orgasm and fall to the side. These two worked hard and are out of breath. Both have huge smiles on their faces and are staring at each other.

Danni beaks the standoff, "Well! That was fun!"

I slip into Wendy, and she moans to gather attention. She wants to be on display and for the other women to know she will do anything. Does she need to? She is fucking me; they all want to as well. That is why they are here.

Wendy has the awesome Kegels going, and that instantly makes this interesting. I hate doing this, but I must perform three times tonight, and I need sleep. I move to a quick pace. This won't last long; we are both sweating and breathing hard already.

Vicki has a smile on her face, "I can't imagine being a swinger. I'd get way too jealous if other women fucked my man."

Danni replies, "You get to fuck other men, why can't your husband fuck other women? No two men are exactly alike. I bet it spices up their sex life. After being married for so long, you know everything about your partner. With swinging, it's new and fresh every time."

Vicki is mulling it over in her mind, "Not everyone is as good. What if you meet someone and find out they are more interesting than your spouse?"

Danni laughs at her, "That can happen grocery shopping. Look, you've choices in life. You can sit at home and play it safe, but not experience much or you can go out and live it up. I can see where that could be interesting, I can see her life easily in my mind. I didn't choose my sex life, my husband learned what he liked, and I love him enough to give it to him. There are a lot of benefits, like Hunter here."

I am dripping sweat; my skin is on fire. Wendy is meeting my thrusts and timing her Kegels perfectly so not to slow me down too much. Mandy reaches over and kisses Wendy lightly on the lips and she runs her hands over Wendy's nipples causing Wendy to shudder. I increase my tempo.

Wendy is on the verge of her orgasm. She has forgotten her Kegels; her entire body is relaxed. She is no longer contributing to our coupling and pleasure. It's all me now. Her eyes open, she wants to see me shoot my spunk.

My need to shoot my spunk snuck up on me. I quickly stop fucking and pull out my cock. I am only inches away from the top middle of her breasts, right where the cleavage starts. I let go and I cum right where I aimed. There is a big pool of a creamy white substance, pooled at the top of her chest. I change the angle for my next two shots, and they are lines that cross her breasts and upper chest. The last two fell in between her breasts.

I fall back on my back, thoroughly spent. Vicki is quick to pounce and clean me up. She has a huge smile on her face while looking up at me. Her mother is annoyed but lets it go.

Vicki is a natural at sucking cocks. She has the experience, but it's her passion that sets her a step above most women. I am soft but enjoying Vicki sucking softly on my cock. It feels wonderful. Wendy put on her pants, shoes, and her blouse with just two buttons. She grabs the rest of her clothes, rushes to me, kisses me, then runs home awkwardly.

Danni is already on the bed and next to me. She is running her fingers up and down my body very lightly, it tickles. It's a soft tickle, one you can tolerate yet you can't ignore it. She has my attention over the talented Vicki.

Not to be outdone, Vicki increases the suction and speed that she is bobbing on my head. She is slamming me into the back of her throat. If she isn't careful, I will break through. Ooo, maybe that is her intention. Perhaps she wants me down her throat. I no longer notice the tickling that Danni is performing on me. I help push my cock forward.

Mandy and Carla both are looking at Vicki with interest. I think they know her plan. Mandy has a small smirk on her face. Is that because she is proud of her daughter? If so, is it for nearly deep throating me or the fact that she has stolen my interest from Danni?

Vicki is laying on my legs, I just realized that she is balanced on her breasts, one on each leg. I know her blow job is affecting me, but as I understand where her breasts are, I spring to full size. She takes her face off my cock and smiles at me.

I grab her body and bring it up to me where I softly and passionately kiss her lips. No tongue, just a passion fueled kiss. I don't have time to go with my tongue, Danni is waiting for me. She quickly moves to doggie position and facing straight on with Mandy. Carla is curled up on her lap, looking ready to sleep herself.

I move to Danni and give her what she came here for. I slip my cock into her. As I slip into her velvet tunnel of love, she shouts out a long "Yes," until I am all in. Like Wendy, this is going to be rushed. I know she will have no problem with that. She will go home and maul her husband. Probably force him to roleplay, or she will just take him with brute force.

As I examine her nipples with my hands, they have goose pimples making them angry looking. She is shouting out, "Oh, yes!" Mandy seems amused like she is putting on a show. Maybe she is. Maybe she gets off on this stuff.

It's young sweet innocent Carla that decides now is the time to talk, "I don't get Danni's husband. I can tell by Hunter's face she's a great fuck. He's enjoying her body tremendously. Her husband loves her but won't fuck her. He lets other men get the enjoyment that he could have. It makes no sense."

I agree with her. No way I would be passing this woman up. Certainly, no way I let some other guys fuck my woman when I get married.

Mandy defends Danni as Danni can't speak, "You'll find all kinds of people in the world. You only watch Rom-Com's in the theater. Others only watch horror movies which you hate. Everyone is different, more so with sex. Just like you can't help what type of person you like, tall or short, thin or fat, muscular or wimpy, young or old, black, white, red, tan, there are all kinds. Fred's in the minority, but he certainly isn't alone.

"We don't know his upbringing, his parents, how he was treated in school. Maybe it's how he is wired. It's hard to say. However, he gets as much fun out of their relationship as Danni does. Nobody forces him to stay. Trust me when I tell you that won't be the most unusual thing you ever hear by a long shot." Carla's eyes perk up. "NO! I am not going to discuss it. Those are some things you need to see and experience for yourself."

Vicki smiles, "I've seen a guy pee on a girl."

Carla's eyes go huge in response. Her mother doesn't look happy.

Vicki continues, "Fishnet stocking, nylons, foot jobs are a few more. Some women sell their used underwear, ones they wore all day. They get more if they orgasm in them."

Mandy is mad now, "Vicki, that is more than enough out of you."

I have a hard time talking, but I do spit out quickly, "I like women in a maid or school uniform."

Mandy knew exactly how to end that conversation, "I've worn a maid outfit once to a Halloween party. Jake practically raped me on the way home. He was an animal; I was naked before we got home, and he fucked me in the back seat of the car."

Both Vicki and Carla say, "Ewwwww! Enough, mom!"

All this talk has Danni and me hornier than hell, we are banging each other hard. I am thrusting into Danni with all my might, and she is tossing her body at mine. Danni orgasms first, leading her announcement with a shriek followed by clamping my cock and then freezing in place.

I respond with a shout of accomplishment and five hard thrusts to shove my cum as deep into Danni as possible. I fall to the side, unable to move, yet happy as I can be. Carla is quick to my aid. She shoves me onto my back and starts cleaning my cock. My eyes go to Mandy, and she looks amused.

Out of nowhere, Danni says, "I had a boyfriend that took me to a party. Right outside of the party, he made me strip naked. I walk into a group of twenty guys, and I am the only woman. It took them about five seconds to figure out I was there for screwing. Each one took me that night. One after the other took me and deposited his cum in my pussy.

"He humiliated me so bad that I rebelled. I nearly beat HIM to death with a belt and a cane. That's when he found out that he liked to obey rather than be master. That was also how I learned that I like a variety of cock. In a way, though, I regret my life. I see a man here, a real man. He wouldn't share me. He'd love me

"He would make love to me and treat me like a princess. I've fucked him only twice, and I feel more of a connection with him than any man I've had before. I'm going to miss that connection. With always fucking a different man, I don't get that. I can't give up my way of life, it's fun still. Maybe though I need a more permanent relationship with a man."

Mandy smiles, "You have that already. Your husband loves you very much. Maybe what you need is a video camera. Then you can force him to fuck you, and he can watch it many times. Having the visuals will be much better than being told about it. In time, you'll get that connection you seek."

Danni picks up her clothes and walks across the street, still naked and with my cum running down her leg. Carla has her eyes wide open, and she is trying to mimic Vicki. She isn't as good. However, she places my hands over her breasts so I can play with them. Now, this is fun. The smile on her face is fantastic now.

Mandy gets up on the bed and snuggles in with me as she instructs her daughter, "Take your time. This isn't a race with your sister. We don't have all night, but we have time. Experiment, enjoy yourself."

Mandy snuggled up even closer with me. One of her breasts is laying on my chest. Her hand is open and, on my shoulder, protecting me from some unseen threat. I can see she wants to kiss me but holds back, that would be too intimate. That is reserved for her husband. Fucking her should be as well, but I know that she has her permission again. Well, I hope she does.

Vicki gets a mischievous look on her face. She gets up and sits behind her sister, who is bobbing on my cock. She reaches a hand down between her legs, and I can hear her pushing two wet fingers up into Carla, and I would bet they are caressing her clit.

Carla spits me out to moan and say to Vicki, "You dirty bitch." She then smiles at her sister.

She is back to bobbing on my cock, and she has been motivated. No longer content to just suck on me, she is bouncing quickly, using suction, and has her body up, leaning on her arms. This means her body is off mine and she can swing her pendulous breasts. I am quickly groaning and growing hard again.

Mandy looks at her children with wonder. She never says anything, just stares, bewildered. That touching crossed the line, and nobody said anything. Somehow, I don't think Jake hears about that, and it won't be mentioned between them again. I have no doubt that Mandy won't let that go. The question is, does she encourage it or admonish them for it? I will never know.

Mandy gets up, uses a finger to push her daughter away, and then she mounts me in cowgirl. Instantly, my hands are on her breasts. Mandy is taking her time, she is lifting and then descending slowly. Both daughters take note of the difference.

Her breasts are pure joy to play with. She bites her bottom lip at seeing my playfulness with her breasts. I first grab them and release, one at a time. I am getting a sense of their heft and pliability. It's like a thicker Jell-O yet firmer and bounces back into shape. After a few minutes of fun, I grab her areola and pull the breasts taunt at unnatural angles.

Mandy moans from the slight pain and pleasure she is receiving from my hands. I tire of that and move on to the nipples. Nipples scream out to me to be pinched between my thumb and forefinger. This action causes squeaks and moans of pain from Mandy. She never swats my hands away. This is not lost on the faces of her daughters as they look on in wonderment.

Mandy picks up her pace so that rather than a slow up and down, it's more of a constant up and down. This is fast enough she will tire out soon. I am surprised at her change of pace. I thought she was going to draw this out for an hour. As I look up at her face, she looks down at me and smiles.

Mandy is soft when she says, "I won't take all night, you still need some sleep. Lisa shows up about 5:45, I'd expect she will finally take a piece of you. She truly loves you now, more than she ever imagined was possible. What you did for her, it changed her cold heart. She was always a kind person, but I can see the changes. She smiles more, especially when you are around.

"I see the change in you as well. I can see that the love goes both ways. You'll need to marry someone that isn't her or you two will be too easy to spot. Gail and Carla have the patience you seek."

Vicki objects strongly, "Moooooooom!"

Mandy chuckles, "I hate it when you call me like that. I am sorry baby, but you don't have the patience to wait four years or share with Lisa. You've a stronger sex drive; you don't want to share a man with someone else. You need a man of your own full time, and even then, you may wear him out. I could see you eventually becoming a swinger so you can get enough cock."

Vicki is quick to defend herself, "If I had a cock like this, one is enough. Time will tell. Right now, I don't see it happening, but if my needs go unfulfilled, I guess it's possible. I won't cheat on him though so I can see why you might think swinging is my answer. Sex clubs would be enough, something we can do anonymously and space out over time. I do want to experience a gangbang."

Carla looks at her sister with shock, "No way, not for me. When I find a good cock, I will worship it and keep it nice and happy. I won't be forced or shared, but I will do what I need to so my stud keeps a smile on his face. I can see myself experimenting with a lot of stuff, but only his cock goes in me. Hunter would do just fine.

"With Hunter, it isn't just the sex. I like the way he treats everyone, including Heather, his ex-wife. Nobody treats his ex-wife so well. He is quiet, yet when he speaks, people listen. He is honest and fair, two good qualities in any person. He's also cute, which makes him good breeding stock."

With sadness in her eyes now she says, "I can't compete with Gail's money. Her parents are loaded. I am just a plain suburban girl with a job that Gail's parents will provide. She's going to take him; I've no chance."

Carla starts a soft whimpering. It's pathetic yet kind of funny, she knows what she is trying to do. I smile, which Mandy understands.

Mandy seems disgusted with her daughter, "You just expounded on all of his virtues and then you insult him by thinking he's so shallow that he will base his decision on money. Your high school games don't work on a man. You tried crying to get him to hold you. He immediately saw through you and smiled at your attempt to seduce him. Honey, you can't make people love you. All you can do is love them and hope it's enough. If it isn't, move on.

The tears are gone as Carla next speaks, "I guess I have a lot of growing up to do before I'm worthy of you. Vicki, we should go. Let's warm dad up with all the details we saw tonight. He'll be crawling the walls waiting for mom to get home. We'll take our time telling the complete story."

Vicki was not keen to go, but she put her clothes back on and left with Carla. They leave with a smile on their faces as Vicki discusses how to get their father horny and pop a boner for them. Vicki wants to touch it.