Storm Damage Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Mandy stops and pulls off me. She gets on her back.

While doing this, she says to me, "It's time for you to be special. I want to see your face. I want to see your pleasure, to see that an old woman can still excite a young, good looking man. I need it fast and good. I'll be going home to a very long night with my husband. I didn't tell him I was coming tonight. He will beat me a bit to remind me that I am his."

I have a look of shock on my face.

Mandy smiles at me, "We do this from time to time because I like it. This time he'll have a reason, and just maybe he enjoys it as much as I do. He won't kill me; he loves me too much. It's like tonight's discussions, people like different things. A bit of pain and bondage is my kink. I understand Wendy and Danni completely, it's just that their stuff does nothing for me."

I have rolled over and am ready to enter her body. I investigate her face, that of an angel. She winks at me. I didn't need to ask; I knew she is ready. However, I never take sex for granted. I feel better knowing she wants this.

I start by slowly pressing my entire body forward for the visual effect. She smiles big at the result. Typically, I only roll my hips, and that is what I will be doing. However, to start, I smother her with my body and the feeling of my cock pushing into her body, filling a void in a way that she loves very much. Dare I say, too much? I need to talk to Jake. Now is not a good time for that talk though.

I am rolling my hips now, forcing my cock into a very pleasing woman, a woman that technically should not be here. Mandy is here, and she is accepting my cock into her pussy with a big smile on her face. Jake knows where his wife is. If he were agitated, he would be here. He has had plenty of time to unravel this mystery, and he is no fool.

I can now concentrate on Mandy and making this as pleasant as possible. Unlike Wendy and Danni, I am going slower than rush to the finish line. I have been taken twice tonight; this one will be a while in the making so I might as well enjoy it.

Beneath me is a sexy married woman. My cock is sliding into her body, and we are both enjoying the fun. Her smile is huge and infectious. My cock is rock hard, and I am trying to graze her clit as I push into the beautiful creature. I fully admit that I don't love her, and I know she doesn't love me. There is chemistry between us. We both lust for this coupling.

Her breasts are amazing. They are pointing up some. They kind of roll, as her body does from my body, pushing my meat stick into Mandy. With each thrust, she emits a sweet "uh" as the breath is expelled from her body. I am dizzy with her rich aroma from being turned on. Wendy and Danni are fun, this is special. Is it because she isn't typically shared, or is it because she is special?

I will probably never know. Just like I will probably never fuck her again. These last few weeks have been intimate, between all of us. That is all history now, we have a large group of helpers. We won't be working as close anymore. It won't be the same ever again.

I can see the sadness in her eyes, she knows what I am thinking is true as well. Guys just don't let other men fuck their wives. Well, not typically, and they have a healthy marriage. They are normal people. Besides, I am far closer to Vicki and Carla's age than Mandy.

I worry that Gail and Carla will both want me in four years. How do I pick between the two? That's four years from now, a lot will happen. I might run into a woman at work or a customer. Who knows, maybe Lisa brings a nurse home with her for me to fuck.

These thoughts bring me closer to my next orgasm. I speed up the process with Mandy, so I don't leave her high and dry. That would be a horrible way to leave her. My sweat is falling from my nose onto Mandy, and that is distracting her. I would say grossing her out, but with the fluids we are exchanging, that seems like a moot point now. Don't know about me, but her hair is a matted mess.

Since speeding up, her grunting has stopped, and her breathing is more substantial, I would say labored. It's hard to be experiencing so much joy and still remember to take good, deep breaths. She has a smile that goes from ear to ear. Usually, women's heads arch back, so they can't see me, but they can enjoy my motions more, they're concentrating on the joy. Mandy is different, she wants to see me, and she wants me to see her.

I am okay with that. I enjoy seeing my partner's face very much because generally, it's like it is now, ear to ear smiles. It's obvious she is happy. Her body looks oiled from her own sweat. I can feel the heat emanating from her body. Her skin is perfect, no blemishes, no wrinkles, and she has an even light tan. Her arms and legs are toned, and she is thin, giving her an athletic looking body. This is pretty much the woman I want to see in bed next to me in twenty years. I bet she is great in bed for Jake.

I was so lost in my thoughts and her smile that I got more and more excited. When that happens, I speed up. Mandy sporadically says, "Yes" or "Oh yes." In an instant, her smile is gone, and she is no longer meeting me in our slamming of bodies. I hear the door softly close. Only two people come to mind, Lisa or Jake. Oh fuck. By the look on Mandy's face, it's Jake. She has tears in her face. I stop.

The mood is killed. I roll over on to my side while Mandy is in tears and covering us with a sheet. I don't hear screaming or even talking, which surprises me. I do sear some shuffling around us, near the bed. I am too mortified to look.

The only words I hear are from Mandy as she says, "Jake? What are you doing, baby?"

I hear Jake command Mandy, he doesn't sound happy when he says, "Get your ass over here and suck my cock."

I hear the door open and close again. What the fuck is going on here? I peek out over the sheet, and I see my cock is still hard, that surprises me. New to the room is a shy and meek looking Vicki and Carla. Mandy is doing as she was told; she is sucking Jakes cock for all she is worth.

Jake looks at me and commands me with a stern parental voice, "You, center of the bed on your back. NOW!"

Damn, he is pissed. I move as directed; I wouldn't dare make him even madder. Carla has a smirk on her face, that is encouraging to me. Vicki seems genuinely interested to see how this works out. Jake roughly manipulates Mandy's body. He picks her up and swats her ass hard twice before placing her on the bed, directly over my body. I am confused as to what's going on.

Jake makes another command, "Hunter, stick that big fat cock of yours up into my wife's cunt."

This time Jake is using his normal voice as he talks to his daughters, "Ok girls when doing anal ..."

Mandy screams, "We are NOT doing anal!"

Jake swats her ass two more times and then is back with the commanding voice, "You took what you wanted, Hunter. I am taking what I want, some anal. Your daughters are interested in anal and double penetration."

Mandy again shouts out, "No, not in front of our daughters!"

As I insert my cock into Mandy, Jake says, "You're doing it now." He applies lube to her ass and cock. "You're doing it in front of them. You have no problem fucking a man you're not wed to in front of them, why should I be excluded? You're my wife, right?"

He does have a point there, but I think it's best if I don't say anything right now. I doubt my opinion makes this any better. Mandy is in doggie position, but her hips are wide, placing her lower to my body. That should make it easier for me to fuck her quickly.

As I feel Jake push into Mandy's rear door, she screams out in pain. Tears are running down her face. I have a bad feeling about this, I think I should send them home. I can feel Jake running his cock in and out of Mandy, and she is moaning. No shit.

I start a medium tempo with my cock. As Jake pulls out, I am push in. Mandy is trembling, I slow down, maybe we keep this going for a while. As I slow down, Jake does as well. Awesome. Mandy seems to gather strength since we aren't sawing her in half anymore.

Carla is inquisitive, "Mom, how does it feel."

Mandy shouts out, "IT'S FUCKING AWESOME!"

That's a significant change from, "I don't do anal." That makes me laugh. I don't dare say anything, this is too good. Mandy is laboring to breathe and hold her position. I thought I made her happy, boy was I wrong. This is a whole new level of happiness. This is mind-blowing sex for all of us. I have read stories of this and seen movies online. Yes, I admit I watch porn. Doesn't everyone?

Sliding into Mandy is always fun. Feeling something else inside of her is way cool. Then, it's even better seeing the act of my cock spearing her pussy. I also get to see Jake's body pumping his cock and knowing that he is reaming her asshole, that's almost too much. Even at this slow rate, it feels incredible. We are all holding back our orgasms. Nobody wants to be first. It's Vicki that makes us all cum together.

Vicki says in a shy voice but loud enough for all to hear, "I want to be next!"

What the fuck? What did she just say? Does she really want me and her father double penetrating her? No way!

While thinking those thoughts, my body shoots several large ropes of cum deep into Mandy. I feel Jake also thrust hard into his wife. I can feel his cock shoot several loads of cum into his wife. Mandy screams and squirts both of us with a powerful shot as she squirts. Her pussy was flooded with fluid, and now, the bed is a mess. Carla is already running for new sheets and another blanket.

All three bodies are exhausted. Jake falls to the side, more by chance than by effort. He is drained. Mandy can't move, she is frozen. She collapsed on my body and has no sign of moving any time soon. That's making it hard for me to breathe, and I need air now!

Vicki assists by pushing her mother off me. All I can do is wink at her. Vicki is high as a kite from watching sex. She cleans my cock off, her father's cock, and then Mandy's pussy. It was surreal watching her lick her father's cock. She was tentative at first. When her father doesn't stop her, she is eager for more. Jake is too tired to object, but I am sure he liked it. She is cute and sucks cock well. I wonder how he deals with it being his own daughter.

As I like to say, "That's a them problem."

Mandy still has one arm and one breast on my body with her face snuggled up on my chest. Jake is facing away from me, and I have no issues with that. Jake is the first to sit up. All he can do is sit up in bed. He looks worn out. He calls for his clothes, and a dressed Vicki helps him get dressed. Vicki then goes to her mother and helps her sit up.

Mandy is giggly with happiness. I think she just had the best sex of her life. Mandy and Jake both are stiff getting up and wobble slightly like they are drunk. It only lasts a few moments before they straighten up and meet at the foot of the bed in an embrace. Without looking at me, they wrap their arms around each other and slowly walk out the door and then home.

Vicki looks at me lovingly, "Dad got really horny as we told the story. He started out mad, not realizing that Wendy and Danni took turns tonight. Then when he found out the truth and what you did, he needed to fuck. Don't worry about mom. She says she hates anal, yet every time she loves it."

Vicki looks at a still naked Carla, "Carla! Come on! It's getting late. Get your clothes on. Let's go home."

Carla is confident in her answer, "I'm staying. Period. The end. I know I won't get anything but a good night's sleep. Someone needs to watch over him. Go!"

Vicki knows she lost; she walks home with slumped shoulders. Carla rolls me onto my side, turns off the lights, and then gets into bed and spoons with me. She uses all her might to drag my arm onto her so that my hand palms her breast. She gives a grunt of satisfaction as I fall asleep.

To be continued ...