All Comments on 'Storm Damage Pt. 05'

by BigMadStork

Sort by:
  • 21 Comments
Sex4lf57Sex4lf57almost 5 years ago

I loved the whole series but I did find it confusing when it came to the women. Lisa and Heather I had down. All the rest, though, took me awhile to sort out. I found it interesting that in this last chapter he talked about fucking all ten of these women but no mention was made of the husbands some of them were married to. I guess they just didn't count. Five stars and a favorite point for each chapter, though!

kaidmankaidmanalmost 5 years ago
good story

it was a good ending I was surprised with the Gail thing but not surprised by Hunter getting with someone other than his sister despite them seeming perfect together I would like to point out that inbreeding at the level of siblings who are not themselves the product of inbreeding would have no real issue with birth defects of their offspring and not everyone has the sort of genetic defects that would be compounded by inbreeding now I point this out because as a medical professional like Lisa she could easily check out the risks if any in her genes I kinda felt bad for her because the story was also about her growth as a character then she gets cast aside that being said this was an exceptional story and no one else has thought up a similar concept making this highly original only downside is you've fallen into a predictable outcome habit

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Whole 'nother story

Not bad. Not the best story I have seen, but certainly better than most. I hope to see this other story, and more. Hopefully with a little more girl on girl action. Well done.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
More

Would love for Mandy, Vicki, Carla, & Lisa share Hunter, Mandy's husband Jake, and Vicki's husband as all four women are made airtight, in an incestuous Thanksgiving or Christmas sex orgy. If Tina, Gail and Malcolm participate that would be good too.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Are all Hurricanes destructive?

For once the storyline is not “quick in and out “. All of the people are human beings.

It will be great if Carla’s baby turns out to be twins,boy and girl.

Advance the kids for 18 years and let’s see what they do with the company and there lives. It could be very interesting.

linnearlinnearalmost 5 years ago
Good Ending

I was wondering how you were going to the up this story and I have to say you did a great job of it.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
How old?

In an earlier chapter Hunter mentions being twenty-six years old, but in this chapter he claims to be twenty-two years old, what gives?

C_frommnC_frommnalmost 5 years ago
Could See

The story picking up after 5 or 10 years talking about the changes. who has left the community who has divorced, and has the harem grown, does Heather get her Baby and Baby duties.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago

Great series. One of the best I have read here. You could clean it up for major publications and very easily lengthen it as a running serial. You don’t have to clean it up too much for some publications. LOL. Well done.

Irishbear03Irishbear03over 3 years ago
Another Amazing Series!

Great writing and love the story line. You have a great talent. Can’t wait to read more.

nyteramblernyteramblerabout 3 years ago

i enjoyed every part of the story. i do think it ended just right.

MogelbaumMogelbaumabout 3 years ago

Wonderfull but lisa out author just forgot about Lisa, she basically dissapeared. Very dissapointing ending in my opninion.

Daikkenn74Daikkenn74over 2 years ago

I loved the story the characters everything but the end I’m not a fan of Carla fucking anyone in school or that she become the same type of kinkster as her mom. But that’s my opinion and no one needs to take head of it. And Lisa falling by the way side or at least it seemed that way.

XacksonXacksonover 2 years ago

How was Lisa forgotten? She didn’t want kids because of a slim chance of defects. She moved into a new better house with Hunter and Carla. She didn’t need a husband because she has Hunter. Like it said at the end, everyone that needed a husband got at least one. Heather on the other hand got no resolution yo her story, did she find someone new? Did she manage to con Hunter into giving her one child? Answers dammit.

Thor69269Thor69269about 2 years ago

Great series. Loved all of it.

RanDog025RanDog025about 2 years ago

GREAT STORY! Just loved it. 5 BIG FUCKING FLAMING STARS for each and every chapter! Thank you once again Sir!

rbloch66rbloch66about 2 years ago

Another male author who can’t write women characters very well. You’ve written them with mostly male attitudes. Made the characters incongruous within their roles.

TheOldStudTheOldStudabout 2 years ago

This story has unfulfilled potential. The author fairly well describes the aftermath of a hurricane, including the rebuilding efforts, but the main protagonist, Hunter, is too much of a super-human sex machine. At least he didn't have the customary 8" dick. There are also too many characters in this story...

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Very disappointing ending, what with Lisa being forgotten. The ending felt rushed, like you just wanted to be done with this story. I was also curious if Heather got her baby? He had a harem and lost it, which I also wasn't a fan of.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

You need more chapters to wrap this up!

Bamm2797Bamm279712 months ago
Yes

I would love to see more.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userBigMadStork@BigMadStork
Yes, it's been a while since I published. I had a bit of a writer's funk and have survived. I just published a short story (for me), and more will follow.

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Storm Damage Series Info