Storm Damage Pt. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"She knew you were going to have four years of great sex with Lisa, and she didn't want to be pathetic in bed. You are what she knew. She tried lot of things. Some she liked and some she hated. She pushed men to try things you would never do. She had to know if she needed it. Eventually, she'd find a man willing to teach her that thing.

"As you see, being bound and sight deprived are things she likes a LOT. She likes discipline. She's naturally submissive. She doesn't like pain, but she likes being embarrassed and humiliated. She'll never do anything sexually with another man. For the last six months, she's had no sex and stopped taking the pill."

I stop my fucking. I look at Mandy.

She continues talking as I continue fucking, "You own her, she'll do anything you want. She trusts you completely. She has absolute faith you won't hurt her. This doesn't mean she wants to be coddled. She needs to be punished from time to time. You'll learn her limits, even she doesn't know. She has only had an hour, maybe less, of many things." She is laughing now. "She kicked them out quickly. That made some very unhappy men."

Now Mandy is soft and caring, "She has been in love with you since she first saw you. At first, I was worried that it wasn't healthy. As you may have guessed, you've grown on me, and I stopped resisting her wishes. I knew you liked Gail as well. I was trying to be realistic. I was prepared for the worst. I was shocked at Tina's action. I understand her wanting you. Tina was always the most interested when we gossiped about spending the night with you.

"I didn't see her undercutting her daughter. My interest was piqued when Gail fucked you good and hard. I would have expected her to let up on you. It was obvious you were worn out. Only women that truly love you would give up sex for your benefit."

I start slamming into Carla faster now. My right hand goes up high and comes down with a loud slap on Carla's ass causing her to scream out in pain. It was a short, sharp scream of pain that didn't linger. Her response to me is a giggle. Not at all what I expected. I lean forward and grab her breasts.

I whisper in her ear, "So, you are submissive and like a bit of pain huh?" She eagerly nods her head yes. "I'll learn what exactly that means. Right now, I'll start with something different."

With her breasts hanging down, they are easy to grab and squeeze. Carla grunts but doesn't say anything. Interesting. I don't want to learn everything right now, I let that go. My hands move to her hips. I now use my arms to thrust in harder and push her away with more force. In response to my rough handling of her body, she purrs like a kitten. Not exactly the reaction I was looking for.

I thrust harder and she loves the feeling. Oh my. My little innocent dream girl isn't so innocent anymore. I reach forward and pull her shoulders back to me, so she is vertical now. I continue to slam into her hard. I breath on her back from less than an inch away. Her chest thrusts away from me like she was burned. I now breath my humid breath on her shoulders and she tries to twist away from me. Big fail trying to do that, I am way too strong for her.

I am nearing my end. I can feel the urge to blow up inside of her unprotected womb. I grab her hair and make my own ponytail with my hand. I can hold her body in place and have a free hand to tease her skin with, but I am thrusting too hard for that. I use a finger to poke her back. That has the desired effect, her chest is thrust out again which causes her breasts to spill out on the sides.

I let go of her hair and use both hands to hold her body up as I slam into her hard. With my arms, I am moving her body to and from me to add more effect. I must watch my strength. I don't want to give her whiplash.

We are both moaning and grunting, me from the exertion and Carla from the strain on her body and the joy she is receiving. Both of us are nearing the end, quickly. I am enjoying a room full of sexual energy and smells. Watching her body being used is exciting. Add the view I have, her breasts flailing in circles, the smells, the sounds, and the feeling of sheer excitement, it all adds up to one hell of an orgasm. Easily the best of my life.

I pump my seed deep into this lovely little creature. My life-giving seed is going to breed this woman now or soon. I am delirious with endorphins as they rage through my body, making me feel terrific. I let out a scream of rage, announcing my orgasm. It was all genetic programming, I had zero thought of doing that, it just happened. Meanwhile Carla lets out a shrill scream announcing her own orgasm.

I have no idea how she fared. It took all my effort and concentration to fall to the side, so I would not hurt the love of my life, my future wife.

My next waking moment I'm being slapped by Heather. She follows up with, "Hey! Wake up you dufus! Breakfast is ready. Take a shower and get your ass downstairs. Oh yeah, one more thing. Wipe that God damn smile off your face! Make it look like you have had sex before, you fuckin virgin."

She stomps out of the room. Carla jumps on me. The handcuffs and blindfold have been removed already. How long was I out? Carla hugs me tight around the neck and kisses me on the lips. Together, Mandy and Carla grab an arm and help me up and out of bed. Carla has dried cum on her body and Mandy has it on her face. Someone has been eating pussy. On seeing my look Mandy blushes.

My washroom is awesome, I can easily handle the two ladies. Mandy has tears in her eyes as she stands to the side and watches her daughter clean me under a shower head. I put out my arms for her and she rushes me.

Mandy is crying, "We're done. With Carla in your life, I can't be. I'm sorry, but I won't do that to my daughter. Danni and Wendy will stop as well. We had a great run, it was fun. But with you starting a family, your life will be very busy, especially with two full time women. It's ok, I'm proud of you two."

Carla laughs at her mother, "Wendy and Danni are definitely done. They have been poaching my man for way too long. You though. Mom, you're family. He gets the package deal, you, me, and Vicki if she ever has the need. Nothing needs to stop."

A flood of relief and emotions flow out of Mandy as she hugs both me and Carla.

I whisper, "We both love you. Your body's ok still." She hits me in the shoulder, and I fake extreme pain. I smile. "You're family and Carla's best friend. Nothing changes."

We exit the shower and dress in underwear, me in boxers and the women in bras and panties. The group smiles at seeing us. I sit down at the table, I am exhausted. I rest my head in my hands and fall asleep to Carla telling everyone that things are going to change. She owns my body, and since it is a great investment, she is going to guard it and its use.

They wake me up as the food is served for me. I am the last to eat, all the others have eaten already. As I start eating, I explain how life is going to change for all of us.

+++++

It's exactly a year later and today I am married to Carla. One of my changes is that Lisa, Carla, and I built a new bigger home. We have a gym, a pool, and a huge kitchen and dining room for entertaining. Heather, Gail, and Pauline still live in our old home. We just needed something bigger AND hurricane proof. We all still work for the same company and see each other daily. The whole gang gets together on the weekends for brunch. We have three house staff and two are first rate chefs that trade off the cooking duties.

Carla is six months along as we head off to Hawaii with everyone in tow. Gail's parents own a resort on Maui, we will be there as a group. What could possibly happen with all those horny women on a small tropical resort, bright sand for the nude beaches, clear skies, and lots of crystal-clear blue water? While I'm on my honeymoon?

Few guys fuck ten women, all from the same company, and all of them in their own way, got what they want. Everyone that needed to, did find a husband. Pauline ended up finding three. Did it ever get weirder? Oh yes, but that as they say is a whole new story.

The End ... maybe.