All Comments on 'Storm Doris'

by GeorgieH

Sort by:
  • 16 Comments
prop69prop69about 7 years ago
Excellent story

My cock was as hard as Philips.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Grandmother ???

She did not fuck much, so was she protected, or will she be the mother of her own grandchild, please keep us updated, and write about how she looks with a baby bump.

AlwaystabooAlwaystabooabout 7 years ago
Pure love

Very few can be so lucky

samshchisamshchiabout 7 years ago
Bravo!

One of the best I've read on here for a good long while. A very well constructed tale on a favorite theme. A tree across the road to work was all I got out of Doris, perhaps I need to move back up north!

chytownchytownabout 7 years ago
Good Read****

Very entertaining story. Thanks for sharing.

Turtle1952Turtle1952about 7 years ago
Excellent

Loved your story very much. I hope you write some more of this

jaccorjaccorabout 7 years ago
I would appreciate more.

Please tell us more of the story. It was so well written, you are a story teller. That from me was high praise. I do not consider a lot of writers as story tellers. Sir Arthur Conan Doyle, Edgar Rice Burroughs, Louis L'Amour. These were story tellers. Keep writing,maybe someday you will be as well known.

Please, how did they fare after what you have already told us? So many questions.

rufriterrufriterabout 7 years ago
No doubt in my mind

that GeorgieH is the most consummate storyteller on Literotica.

Robinius1Robinius1about 7 years ago
Very good

I enjoyed this well-written story. Not overly explicit but we still get the idea. Classy.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
I loved it and your too cute writer!!!

I want babies!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Disappointing!

This falls so short of your best! Jake's Progress and Rights and Wrongs were so much better. You've shown an edgy tendency to play with what would seem realistic, but isn't. The end of Rights and Wrongs borders on surreal -- and in such an excitingly naughty way! This story just feels unreal: unreal circumstance of bodies pressed together under a collapsing house and their decision is, "Might as well fuck." I don't buy it. It could happen, but I don't think you "sold" it.

Still, I'm anxiously awaiting your next submission. And hoping it is another mum-son story.

Will there ever be that taboo of all taboos: mother-son anal? You never go there!?!

Also, some of us are really REALLY more interested in that slow but inevitable seduction and descent into depravity that always results in the best climax. Would you consider, please, trying for a longer story? Maybe with something in the end? ;)

-- a great fan

Familyluv2114uFamilyluv2114uover 6 years ago
Yummy!!

Yet another beautifully written mother/son story to keep my boner so hard it could crack a cinder block! Keep 'em cumming my dear :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

5 stars. Just finished all your mum/son stories. Mums are all mid thirties when the son is 18/19. Is this based on your experiences when in your mid thirties or wishful thinking.

DevilbobyDevilbobyalmost 2 years ago

I liked your story these hurricanes are happening all too often these days sadly I don't have a cellar, and I don't live anywhere near big trees. However I do have grass that needs cutting and a garden that needs tidying. Instead of sitting here reading mucky stories . But they are worth 5 stars.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Liked it very much, G! Your style of MS is very delicious. Thanks luv!

Boxer and panty removal could use some work, you know! Sleeping in the nude or something, more plausible.

I have noticed this in you other works too, you need more details/more clearly describing the situation so that I can be in the SCENE with and enjoy your fantastic imagination.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

It takes an act of congress( in Divided Banana Republics) for the undies to disappear that easily!!!!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userGeorgieH@GeorgieH
Always searching. Now I'm back writing a lot as well. I want to thank everyone for some great feedback, and as promised, new chapters of all sorts of tales will appear very soon. I want to thank everyone who has taken the time to send me messages (mostly) of support, and I wan...