All Comments on 'Storm of Shadows Ch. 00-01'

by JazCullen

Sort by:
  • 39 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Yippee ;)

But then I've already read it :) It's great, emotional, powerful and strong. LOVE it JC. #hugs

NoveCodaDiVolpeNoveCodaDiVolpealmost 9 years ago
Great story

I love the FTI series

Fefe1969Fefe1969almost 9 years ago
feels good

After waiting forever, seeing something new made my night.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
finally

Just checked the website based on intuition and found your story. Been a while since you last posted. Feels good to have you back.

LustDominaLustDominaalmost 9 years ago
This is gonna be soooo gooood!!!!

I,m so sure storm of shadows is going to be my favourite part of the series!!! Kothari is one of the most interesting characters!! I' m also looking forward to Karns and Elinas storyline!!

Possible spoiler alert following

I believe "master" is the vampire anakartines mother had stripped of immortality, Gaurd said he smelled human but the whole thing wasnt as drdramaric as Reasa's... Guess I ll habe to wait and find out!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
I wonder.....

What if they had taken Michael back to the compound? Would Liam have been able to get anything from his mind?

-Isabella

willieonewillieonealmost 9 years ago
LustDomina

It wasn't Anakatine's mother it was herself that took his powers when she found out he was working against her. I do agree it is the master and he has been planning his revenge for thousands of years since getting his powers back. I think they should send Anak,Callian,Dem and all the Vocalac to find and fight since the poison won't work on them and no one knows their true power. Kothie will probably find them first though!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Yeah!

I love that you are back; just wonderful. Thank you for sharing your writing with us and always finishing the novels.

Thank you again,

Annabelle

crazysexykool93crazysexykool93almost 9 years ago
Yesssss!!!

So happy you're back!! I can't wait for the next installment!

silent__angelsilent__angelalmost 9 years ago
Ana and Gard's mother

I'm pretty sure it was Ana and Gard's mother that took the immortality away from one of her most trusted when she found out he was betraying her. Gard mentioned that their mother became withdrawn and eventually gave up her mortality. It happened when Gard and Ana were young, and that was when Ana became queen.

At least that's what I remember. =)

nicintasnicintasalmost 9 years ago
I wondered that too...

Why not bring Michael back to Liam and see if he can scavenge any morsels of clues from his brain?

Loved it though!!!!!

So glad we get to read more!!!!!

Nicole

xcorchxcorchalmost 9 years ago
Welcome Back

Its extreamely good to see you back.......again you have not disappointed with your intro to the next installment.......

I must say though, at last! i have been waiting for kothari's story, one of my favorite characters

angeldustjaangeldustjaalmost 9 years ago
welcome back Jaz!

Its always a pleasure to read your stories. I hope that Freya will get an opportunity to practice her morbid skills, hopefully on this 'new' character. Looking forward to learning about Gard and Rayne.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Wonderful but missing information

This is obviously a great start to another series but the last page of the last chapter of TOTF showed as a bad link. There's no way to know anything about the ending. Can you do a remake of the last chapter so the stories mesh well? Love your work and want to get it all!

catman71catman71almost 9 years ago
hmm

why do i think the first few paragraphs tell who the master is, and more to the point, whom , i await and hope for more soon

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
wouldn't it be crazy

I think kothi is the master

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Welcome Back!

Thank you so much for freely sharing your gifts and time with us!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Missed your stories so much!

So glad to see you back. The beginning of the new series is fantastic. I bet Kothari and Lam's roles will be huge in this one. I am surprised Guard had been quite tame compared to what he's supposed to be capable of. Well, when so many characters are fascinating, it gives you huge options!

Can't wait to see how Elina's conquered by her mate!

I almost feel sorry for the European vampires when they come face to face with Kothari's monster.

cantfightfatecantfightfatealmost 9 years ago
Here we go again!

Looking forward to more.

katgoddess1katgoddess1almost 9 years ago
Strong Start

Has Kothari been hearing The Master for most of his life? Could this be the persona that he calls Agony? Could he have a mental illness, a multiple-personality disorder? What a magnificent start to this story. I look forward to reading more.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
i hope Kothri is not the master.

Great start to a new series... I have been hooked since the beginning. They should make a movie out of these series.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Hooked......line and sinker

I cannot thank you enough for sharing your wonderful gift of writing with the world. I have been greedily devouring every word of your FTI series since I discovered it on Literotica 6 months ago, and I have formed quite an attachment to all of the characters depicted. My heart goes out to Kothari, who is a lost soul seeking solace. I hope to see his journey of self-discovery and redemption in the upcoming chapters. We eagerly wait with bated breath for the next installment.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Spread the word

i kept checking your blog and that other storysite

you might want to point your other readers here.

That said - glad to read from you again.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Fantastic series

you are one of the rare jewels i have come across the web............your potential and talent is duly noted..for i observe a literary dragon in our midst..............waiting for more..........

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
so, why..

If you've had (several) issues with plagarism on this site, why did you start posting on wattpad to prevent that.. and then remove your story from wattpad (which prevents hilighting, copying, any of that) only to put it up here where it was plagarized to begin with?

I was SO happy when you had posted Tears of the Fallen on Wattpad. It was posted as soon as you submitted it, people couldn't steal it from you without some SERIOUS effort, and you didn't have to put up with any silly screening from the moderators deciding that your personal work wasn't good enough to fit within their specific parameters. Oh well.

No, I have no affiliation with Wattpad at all. I just think it's a better site.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
To Anonymous re Wattpad

All Jaz's works apart from published ones are on Lit. I think you may be confusing her with some other Lit authors because following her social media sites, I have never once seen her say she stopped posting here because of various reasons including plagiarism. I have seen other former Lit authors say that but not Jaz.

thisguyfromcalithisguyfromcalialmost 9 years ago

I think you are confusing Jazcullen with whitesabretooth who post's on wattpad only now, due to plagiarism on this site.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Someone had falsely put a link to this series...

I can only hope that post is taken down. I only read here and hope that JazCullen continues. I love all the series with this family and it's continuing storyline.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Finally

I've been waiting to long for the next epic story arc!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
So excited

I haven't even read it yet but I just wanted to say I'm so excited to have new chapters to read. I really do love this story. I've been checking every month lol.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
YOU'RE BACK!

Glad to see you are writing new chapters. I am not a non-human story fan, but I really like the way present your characters and the way they interact!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Amazing as always....

I found your work when it was Dayton and Freya's story and then went and read it all from the beginning. Loved every single second of your stories and this series. So excited to see the new chapters of Storm of Shadows!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Chandrea

I suspect Chandrea is on the council

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
No offense, but..

At this point the lack of the hybrid kids getting together with the Alpha's, parents, ancients, and with in their own group to communicate and gain knowledge, clarity, and strength of their abilities is getting on my nerves.

Really? Freya and Norse didn't call in best dream walker assets, Liam and Teresa, to make damn sure there were no viable memory beads or markers, before destroying Michael. I get its going to take generations for the whole of community, but at this point the lack of communication, no time to, had they only known, foresight and hindsight has become stupid. The lack of learning by their mistakes, not utilizing assets, and too many chiefs or leaders ruling and running blind. Tired of the male protective dominate men rule causing their whole world to be ....

Oh wait. Never mind. Not so different from real human history. Lol

Loving the story, will see where it goes, but hoping they get smart and stop running emotionally stupid soon!

UltimateHomeBodyUltimateHomeBodyabout 7 years ago
Confusing

Writing is okay and story looks to flow, if only you could introduce every thing and everybody. Characters appear and act and I am left to wonder who the heck they are. Situations and scenes arrive with no lead in. I only got to the part of the weres being attacked near the start of the story and had to stop in confusion. It was a shame as the writing was good.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
UltimateHomeBody

Check the author's bio for the sequence these stories should be read.

crawler101crawler101about 7 years ago
you keep turning the story around

first its lily who is the 'special' one to kothi, then Dara is his angel (read: his mate) then you introduce this fox character probably for Dara and a yet unknown wolfgirl? thats probably going to be ending up as kothis mate but at this point... you might yet still turn things around. sigh. kinda difficult to asses what these people mean to eachother this way, especialy the viscious attack toward Dara from kothi...meh idk

and for the love of god stop with the 'male/female'. its man/woman!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Re: Man/Woman

Crawler 101, they are NOT men and women; they are vampires and wolves. Obviously you aren't familiar with the paranormal genre, otherwise you'd be aware that this is the norm.

A_StoneA_Stoneover 6 years ago
Here’s my predictions...

Soooo I think that

1) Elijah is the Master (I think we’re all in aggreance with that)

2) Emily is Candrea? I know it’s a little far fetched but it would make sense why she’s so scared of being discovered.

3) i don’t think we know who the woman meant to save Kothari is tho. But it does raise the question of why is Dara his angel?

4) not a prediction, but I realllllllly need Karn and Elina’s story!! Lol

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userJazCullen@JazCullen
31 January 2021 Storm of Shadows Ch 12 has been submitted today. Hopefully it will be with you all soon :) Jaz Also, Fighting the Inevitable is now available to buy on Amazon... Amazon US: http://amzn.to/1SxJWkg Amazon UK: http://www.amazon.co.uk/dp/B00Y52J5VY I have ...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES