All Comments on 'Storm of Shadows Ch. 04'

by JazCullen

Sort by:
  • 39 Comments
Maybelline19Maybelline19over 8 years ago
AMAZING!!!

Ahhh, i am so.excited. Pippa♡♡♡♡♡

willieonewillieoneover 8 years ago

How rare a cliffhanger that is no not like you! Look forward to the next awesome installment Jazzy!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Awesome

I am loving this story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
SoS -

OMG! what a nice suprise. Two sentences and I'm back in the story.. As always, looking forward to the next installment.

dairetodairetoover 8 years ago
Bloody brilliant

Been hanging for more for what feels like ages haha and you certainly did not disappoint.

Will you publish all the books?

Pete666Pete666over 8 years ago
More please

Just superb. Can't wait for the next chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Waiting...

I've been waiting and waiting patiently and then YAY!! Another chapter!! Awesome, as always but just not long enough!! More please :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago

I am so very glad you are posting again. I have been checking and was starting to worry that life's craziness' and tragedies' had caused you to stop. As always, I loved this chapter and look forward to many more.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago

You have a very devoted following of readers but to wait this long for two pages is sad. They were good, great pages but they were two pages none the less.

Iread2relaxIread2relaxover 8 years ago
Pippa?

Will Kothari find himself in the role of father? I can't wait for him to see this mystery girl. Agony is so cocky. Yet, so loving that you feel all warm and fuzzy.

lb2012lb2012over 8 years ago
wonderful

hope you are doing well. thank you for this chapter. I like agony!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago

More! We need more, please don't keep us waiting so long.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago

Been waiting a while for this chapter, but am slightly disappointed. Although it is good, I felt it was a filler as it didn't really progress the story much from where you left off, but just added more questions.

Who is this 'human' and who is Kothi mate? Would have preferred to wait a bit longer for the next chapter than to have read this half one. Hope the next installment is better and that the plot progresses to some real action.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Cool

Great to see another chapter. Been a while since I proofed them for ya 😊

- KBF

cliuincliuinover 8 years ago
Ouch,

the European vampire is a little slow minded. If Kothi did that before bonding with Pippa , what will do now is some harm hapen to her ?

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
iloveyou!!!

OMG I love Agony! I want more please plz plz!! If I could extract the story from your mind I would, shamelessly. Alas, I am doomed to wait in despair and hope for the beautiful nectar of your words. Take pity on us good bard, for every second we wait for thy benevolence, curiosity holds us in her clutches.

thank you for your talent, I am utterlly enjoying it!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
long wait

it was a long wait Jaz and the chapter was a good one too. pls pls pls don't let us wait this long for the next chapter. pls pls pls.

Always enjoy your stories. continue d good work.

sailandoarsailandoarover 8 years ago
Great . .

. . . Read, thanks!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Worth the wait !!!

I really enjoyed this chapter .please continue this story

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
awesome

Thanks for another chapter, can't wait for the next

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Mindblowing!

Can't wait for another chapter .

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
5 stars, as usual!!

Your stories are the very best!

zarroc789zarroc789over 8 years ago
Gone

I thought you were gone there for a while, I'm really glad to see that you're still writing and I hope the next chapter comes soon. I love your stories.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
More please

Great chapter with its usual nailbiting ending. More please :-)

katgoddess1katgoddess1over 8 years ago

Kothari is so damaged! It's so interesting to read the story from his pov! Great work!

cantfightfatecantfightfateover 8 years ago
Glad you're back.

Don't like Kothi at all, or Dara particularly but I like the little wolf pup (mate?) and enjoyed your writing, as usual.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Interesting

After this chapter..hmmmm...Interesting and sure enough I'm hooked. You're a brilliant writer, keep it up.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago

What kind of idiot would leave a helpless child victim within smelling range of a psycotic vampire you just attacted and let the child have revenge on? Love this story though!

storylovastorylovaover 8 years ago
Nice Twist

I thought that Dara was his mate, but neither recognises it because Agony overshadows Kothi and his animal. Am now really interested in where this story is going. Please please please update soon.

Storylova

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Adore you

If it wasn't for the fact that Hollywood would likely butcher your work I'd be in the streets demanding a movie! Can't wait to see the full picture of kothari

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
More!!!!

Need more. Must. Have. More!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Wow!

I freakin love your writing/work!!!

I just finished reading the series with Caleb/Nors/Jared/Rafe etc. and I was hooked! I was (and still am ;D) emotionally attached to them. The power of your writing man!!! My heart broke after the series/story with them ended, but alas all good things must come to an end. Keep up the good work, you are doing very well!!!

MARYF206MARYF206over 8 years ago
WOW

Ok I just found that you were adding to the story! I have been reading this saga for years and am so glad to see more, the only problem now is I need MORE....please.

As always you are doing a fantastic job! You are such a good writer! Thank you.

FloribundaFloribundaover 8 years ago
Likewise. I only realised just now that you had posted again!

Another brilliant chapter Jaz,

You are bringing together all the different factions. Those in Europe are so much more scattered and disparate. There is no love and honour.....

Katatude4LifeKatatude4Lifeover 8 years ago
Finally another chapter! YAY!

I've been waiting so have so many others! Thank you! Please continue? This story keeps me up at night wondering, wishing, hoping and not able to wait for each new chapter!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
You're so amazing!

There are very few books and stories that enchant me the way yours does. It is just amazing, all the details, the way I can feel the characters emotions like I am part of the story. Just amazing!

AaliyahMAaliyahMabout 8 years ago
Lmao psychotic ghost

Kothari/Agony is fucking awesome. I can't wait for his mate to rock up

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Hmm

I really like Joshua, and did in HOW too. And Dante and Mila remind me of Caleb and Annie in a way. Dante as a younger version of Caleb, personality wise, realizing what's wrong with his people, but having the desire to protect them. It was sick of Kothi to have little Pippa feed on the vamp, but he was sweet with her otherwise. I find Kothi so interesting, and Rayne, but I really don't care much about the rest of The Varcolac honestly. I just don't like them being the strongest beings. It takes all the tension out of the story because it's set up that they can't lose. Unless they fall off a cliff or out of a tree and no one catches them...then apparently they can be killed. I don't know, I just don't find them that likable.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userJazCullen@JazCullen
31 January 2021 Storm of Shadows Ch 12 has been submitted today. Hopefully it will be with you all soon :) Jaz Also, Fighting the Inevitable is now available to buy on Amazon... Amazon US: http://amzn.to/1SxJWkg Amazon UK: http://www.amazon.co.uk/dp/B00Y52J5VY I have ...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES