All Comments on 'Storm of Shadows Ch. 10'

by JazCullen

Sort by:
  • 78 Comments
OddBall68OddBall68over 6 years ago

Glad to see another chapter.

BigYin1981BigYin1981over 6 years ago
I haven't read it yet....

I already know it's going to be good as i've read EVERYTHING else you've written here, just wanted to say welcome back we missed you. x

Iread2relaxIread2relaxover 6 years ago
Thank you

This chapter was worth the WAIT. I love it and I hate it, because as excited as I am for a new chapter, I know it will take month the before the next part is ready. Ugh! But I'll be here waiting,. Thanks Jazzy for all of your offerings. One million stars!

RheamistressRheamistressover 6 years ago

It was worth waking up to at 3 in the morning... Great read. :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

Well worth the wait! Thank you for continuing the story!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
FINALLY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Please don't make us wait almost a year for another chapter!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
awesome

welcome back. this has been so worth the wait . thank you, i hope life has been kind to you now. best wishes.

Masterskitten26Masterskitten26over 6 years ago
Too short!!!!!!!!!! *sobs*

Oh my God, finally!!!!!!! You tease us with this. This is an appetizer. LOL

I live for each and every chapter! I've reread each and every part of this saga over and over waiting. I never want it to end.

I absolutely adore your mind!

Thank you for not forgetting your Lit. readers! *Hugs*

lilmewlilmewover 6 years ago
NOTIFICATION SQUAD FTW

Lol! After such a crappy weekend/week, I was so excited to see this notification. Had to read it ASAP at work, and it was WORTH IT!!! Thank you!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Worth the wait

Yay for the next chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
So GOOD!!!

Excellent storytelling as always Jaz! Looking forward to more! Thank you!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
more

may I have more, please

LupaSolarisLupaSolarisover 6 years ago
Thank you, Jaz!

The story progresses well! Some good news and hope for Rayne and Gard (alast!), a little bud of something between Kothari and Nathalia, Thereasa making a hearthwarming use of her gift... Thank you Jaz! I wish you a good recovery!

SenieceTaOSenieceTaOover 6 years ago
*****

Brilliant Story Teller as always Thank you Jaz!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Great Story and Story Teller!

Really glad you posted Ch. 10. Been eagerly awaiting the continuation of this saga.

Praying for your good health and resolved health and work issues. God bless!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
God. I've been waiting since chapter6

Sooo...

Woot woot!

Thank you for the chapters! Ending of 6 has been stuck in my head this whole time with anticipation.

One of my favorite series. Up there with JD Robb and Karen Marie Moning Fever series. Debating the possibility of Black Dagger Brotherhood.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Brotherhood

Thinking this series is better,

clarketoniclarketoniover 6 years ago
Many Thanks

I hope your health continues to improve. Thank you so much for another spell binding chapter. You are a mastermind at bringing us intimately into the lives of all you write about. I am in awe of your talent. Be well and again many thanks.

JuicyPeach72272JuicyPeach72272over 6 years ago
Rubbing my hands together & drooling for more....

Jaz, you lovely and talented lady, you've done it again!! So sorry to hear about your health issues and truly hope you are getting better. I really feel like I know you with all of the wonderful work & author's notes you've posted over the years --- so know I'm praying for you and your family to have your physical & emotional distress eased as quickly as possible. Love you girl!!!

Blessed Be,

Peach (Stephanie)

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

😍

willieonewillieoneover 6 years ago

I would have all the Vârcolac but Liam and Lily would be going to help their pack as their enemy has no idea what they can do and the adults still don't know the full extent of their abilities and if Pedro goes I doubt they could keep his mate at home. lol

angeldustjaangeldustjaover 6 years ago
Welcome back JazCullen

You've been missed. I pray your eyes behave themselves and things continue to improve.

mistout1mistout1over 6 years ago
Just fantastic

Another chapter leaving us longing for more. Thank you for your effort getting this out, especially with the challenges you’ve been dealing with. Here’s to a speedy recovery so we can all clamor for more.

nicintasnicintasover 6 years ago
Magnificent !!!!

Stupendous !!!!

Splendid !!!!

Marvelous !!!!

Superb !!!!

....

....

More soon please !!!!

coffinbaitcoffinbaitover 6 years ago
Yay!

I'm so glad that you're back! I never gave up hope you would continue with the story! I want Gard and Rayne rescued! Is Natalie Kothari's mate or is it Pippa?

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Wonderful!!

So glad that you uploaded! This should tide us over for a bit. Take care of yourself and that eyesight, we need you and your fabulous writing!D

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Finally!

Thank you! Write more, please!!!

blacgoldblacgoldover 6 years ago
Hope you're better.

Thank you for the early Christmas gift. It may be time to start over again for the sweet joy of re-reading the series.

sailandoarsailandoarover 6 years ago
+1 . . .

. . . . on all the previous good thoughts/wishes/comments. Your writing is a gift the world and I give you my heartfelt thanks !

cantfightfatecantfightfateover 6 years ago
Best wishes for your health and productivity.

I must say, I miss the days when updates were weekly and you could really immerse yourself in the story. These days posts are so sporadic, it takes a page or two to get back into the world, then as soon as you do, it's over. This may not be so bad for those that just started the series but for those of us that have been here since the beginning, it's a little frustrating to have gone from 4 completed stories in 1 year to 3+ years waiting for the completion of one story. I suppose that's life though, and I am still here, thankful for a good story to read. Can't help reminiscing though and hoping for a return of the glory days.

edzellskyedzellskyover 6 years ago
Worth waiting for

You are still the best. As you are the main reason that I read as much as I do these days, I hope your issues are fixable and that you can settle back into good health and work life balance. If and when you publish more of your stories, I look forward to adding them to my virtual library, I love rereading ALL your available works. Thanks again for being such a great author.

blastwizardblastwizardover 6 years ago
Amazing and thought provoking as usual.

Thank you for the update. Please take care of yourself. Your creative mind is a gift. The fact that you share your gift with us is a blessing. My hope is that all the love we have for your stories rebounds back to you bringing you peace of mind, good health, long life and renewed vision. I am always appreciative of new chapters and I will continue to send positive prayers your way. Be well, and again, Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Take care of yourself!

I love this series. I've read all of them multiple times, and I truly appreciate the time you spend to keep the story going. Please take care of yourself. I hope things get better for you/slow down. Writing is such a difficult task, and takes so much of your energy and creativity. Thank you for continuing to share your gift with us in spite of everything you have going on ♡

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Whoa!

Thank you foI am sorry to hear you are not well. Thank you for updating! I LOVE the new chapter. I was so elated at the beginning of this chapter for Sarayne's POV. Hopefully we can get more soon but i totally understand with not being well. Hope you get to feeling better soon.

BigYin1981BigYin1981over 6 years ago
Welcome back Jaz! :)

I've been checking your work weekly to see if any new chapters had appeared and was SO glad to see that you're back writing again, sorry to hear about your eyesight i hope things get sorted soon, looking forward to more..Merry Christmas to you and you're family hun :) xx

MARYF206MARYF206over 6 years ago
thank you!!

Thank you so much! Great chapter as always. And as always can hardly wait for more

FloribundaFloribundaover 6 years ago
oh wow, so delighted to get another chapter jaz....

first things first, i hope you are doing ok jaz...

i hadn't realised how long it had been since i last read an instalment of this wonderful story, but looking back realised i hadn't even read the one from march 17, so that was an unexpected treat too.

you have created an absolute epic here and i hope you know how much we all appreciate the time, effort and creativity you have given us with this amazing tale of vampires and weres...

i have been following this story since the beginning, and can honestly say its still my favourite on lit...

happy new year jaz, and lots of love x

f

LiazabethLiazabethover 6 years ago
Wonderful!

Its been about a year since I eead one of your stories. Its honestly one of my favorite stories of all time 😊 I love the characters and even after a year I didn’t need to read again because the characters and story line was so memorable. So happy you are writing again xxx

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Please take care

I'm sorry to hear about your eyesight issue and hope that u r feeling better. Like your story on werewolf, vampire stuff. Hope u get better with your eyesight and can continue to write. Looking forward for your update. Pls take care.

bossladybossladyabout 6 years ago
:-D. So happy to read an update

First I hope you’re doing well.

Thanks for this update. I am so caught up in this story; love the characters; the plot and the unexpected twists. Please continue. This was an unexpected but delightful surprise.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
bee reading since the beginning.

I started reading your story a LONG time ago. I had stopped reading for a few months then I couldn't find them again!... I am so glad i found it and you. The way you write... Most published writers don't write like you do. Your characters become so real I feel like I'm a part of the story not just someone reading it! I hope your able to keep writing till this story truly ends!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Best ever

The best writer. Thank you.

fefe428fefe428almost 6 years ago
Hope you're planning to update soon!

I'm anxious for an update!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
amazing saga

love all the stories so far... please keep updating!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
We miss you Jaz!

You're my favorite author. I hope and pray everything is going well in your life as I worry when you haven't written something for a while.

MARYF206MARYF206almost 6 years ago
Hope all is well

Still looking forward to next chapter but hoping everything is good with you.

Iread2relaxIread2relaxalmost 6 years ago
Ch 11

Next ch. please.

JainzarJainzaralmost 6 years ago
Loving every minute orchid series

As always jaz I love your work hope everything is wellbeing you and looking forward to the next chapter

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Amazing as always!!

Your stories are amazing as always. Reread and reread again. Can not wait for another update! Hope all is well with you Jaz!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
How is JazCullen doing? Does anyone know?

How is JazCullen doing? Does anyone know?

Rogue347Rogue347over 5 years ago
Please come back!!!

I have been enthralled in your stories for such a long time. Please come back soon. The world needs more of you!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Please please write some more!

I have read the story 3 times. Please find time to continue the story.

LazyGoddessLazyGoddessover 5 years ago
We need more

Hey Jazz! I absolutely love your stories. Please oh please finish this story. I need to know what happens. I have this say this story goes me on so many levels. From the First story in thr FTI stores to this one. I look forward to the follow up.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Please come back!

I've followed you and your stories for years, please finish this one or let us know how or where we can finish reading it! Thank you for your wonderful work!

WRIGHTCALVINWRIGHTCALVINover 5 years ago
Thanks for what you have giving us.

I have searched high and low for some info on JAZCULLEN, and I have read that she is very sick. I really don't believe that she will be back. My first thought is to get upset because I have put so much time into reading all of her stories. Then I back up and think about the fact that she is not a god and like me she will get sick from time to time. I just want to say I love your work of art that you gave us. I HOPE THAT EVERYTHING WILL BE ALRIGHT FOR YOU AND YOUR FAMILY. With love

DOCTORCLW

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Please finish this story

I need to know how this ends. I think about it some nights when I cant sleep. Must know what happens!!!!

foxy_lady76foxy_lady76over 5 years ago
Please continue

After rereading all of FYI saga this book has me on the edge of my seat waiting for what comes next. Will Agony and Dara find Rayne and Gard before they are eliminated? Will Annie tell her family that she is now able to have a family? Please continue it’s been over a year since chapter 10 was out.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Sending you love, best wishes and lot's of good thoughts

Dear Jazcullen

I think you're an amazing writer! not just here on Literotica. I think you're a fantastic writer, period!!! I have read all of your stories now and still very much lookong forward to more of your wonderful talent and gift.

But more than that, I hope you're ok! And if things aren't right now, then I hope they will be. Thank you so much for what you have given us! The plots, the twist and turns, the fantasies! Thank you for your time and investment!! Please do know that you are loved!

Hope tou're well or that you will be!

Sending much love.

N

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Thank you!

I hope you are well!

and thank you again for a fantastic ride. You are a very gifted writer and I consider myself lucky to discovered your amazing stories. Reading them them all in one week was a quite a trip. Nothing got done, but it was worth it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Thank you

I've been following your stuff for 7 or 8 years now Jazz. Thank you for all that you've given us. You created one hell of a world. I hope all is well with your health? I've never posted a thank you to you. Just wanted to make sure that I did.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Please finish!

If you can not finish, can you get one of the writers that you had proof reading finish this.

Not sure what is going on, but hope you are okay

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Reading for the fifth time...

Hey Jazz

Been following this story for about 8 years now and I still come back every two years or so to reread at least one of your stories. I know how tough it is to write consistently and have a real life to deal with, but I hope you aren't done and will post something soon. We haven't forgotten you!

blacgoldblacgoldabout 5 years ago
Still patient

As always I wait patiently for the next segment and I am never disappointed. I have read everything you’ve posted multiple times. I hope you are well and that the only hold up on new postings here is your success in moving FTI to the mainstream... thank you for sharing your world with us.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Update?

It has been over a year since your last posting. Can you please give us an update ?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago

Been reading your stories for 7-8 years now. I hope you are well and will continue to write.

WolffishWolffishalmost 5 years ago
Great story

Hoping all is well and you get a chance to finish this story

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Ignore the abusers

Seriously, I don't know where some people get this attitude. Nobody is entitled to other people's time, efforts and energy just because they demand it. Jaz will finish the story or she won't. It's a free site. If you want finished stories pay for them.

wildfire2030wildfire2030almost 5 years ago
Love the story

I think this is one of the best in the set. You get to see the growth of the children. For those who are wondering when she will finish the story you should be made aware of the fact that she has been having eye issues which is making it hard for her to write. She has said that once she is better she will be back to finish the story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Sending you lots of get well wishes.

Loooove this series....but DO take all the time you need to get better...health is far more important than anything......Close ur eyes,apply 100% aloe vera over closed lids, and massage them lightly across horizontally from the noseside outwards owards the temple.. Do it 30 times dauly. It should help...Take really good care.

PK12PK12over 4 years ago
Love the series ❤️

I just stumbled across your stories a few weeks ago & I haven’t slept since!! This is truly an amazing story and I hope one day you are able to complete it. But of course - health comes first - so thank you for sharing this story with everyone ❤️❤️

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Long-Term Fan

I am ALWAYS on the lookout for another chapter of your stories!! Of course, I am hopeful that your health issues will be dealt with/cured above all else. Please take care of yourself, and know that your readers will be here for you when you can return. Blessings to you...

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Best wishes

Hope you return to health soon . Thank you for the stories look forward to reading more .

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Best wishes!

Hope that you can overcome your issues! Don't go rogue on us!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
What a pleasure!.

Am ecstatic you are back Ms. Jazz Cullen. Praying you are healthy in these Covid19 pandemic. God bless!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Wish u then best and missing you!

I’ve been reading your stories since Day 1. So happy to see an update. Thank you!

Seaman993Seaman993over 2 years ago

Where is this mythical place Stateside you keep referring to?

StrixalucoStrixalucoabout 2 years ago

The expression stateside means at the US side of the pond (although I assume it includes Canada too), as opposed to Europe. Nothing mythical, and definitely not with a capital letter.

StrixalucoStrixalucoabout 2 years ago

Definitely nothing mythical with stateside, and it is definitely not with a capital letter. Just another expression for North America (I believe it may include Canada, not just US). A bit like "across the pond", except giving away which side without knowing where you are looking from.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userJazCullen@JazCullen
6496 Followers
31 January 2021 Storm of Shadows Ch 12 has been submitted today. Hopefully it will be with you all soon :) Jaz Also, Fighting the Inevitable is now available to buy on Amazon... Amazon US: http://amzn.to/1SxJWkg Amazon UK: http://www.amazon.co.uk/dp/B00Y52J5VY I have ...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES