Storm Riders

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
TxRad
TxRad
5,938 Followers

"Boy, have you ever eaten pussy?" Maggie asked in the same sharp voice.

I nodded slowly and whispered; "Only a few times with this one young lady."

"I hope she taught you something because your life depends on it now," Mandy whispered softly.

I glanced her way but Maggie squeezed my dick and said, "Pay attention. She's right. If she doesn't come, you won't like the consequences."

"What do you mean?" I asked quickly and was surprised to find fear in my voice.

Maggie didn't reply. Instead, she used her free hand to push my head forward with surprising strength. Marla gasped softly as my cheek brushed her thigh. She quickly lifted her foot back to the middle rung of the stool and spread her knees wider. Now her sex was on full display before me. It was short and oval shaped with the same dark lips that I had seen on Mandy.

I looked up at Marla's face. She smiled shyly and nodded. When I looked down, my face was only a few inches from her pussy. I took a deep breath of her heavenly scent. It was sweet smelling and earthy. The same rich smell as woodland loam.

My tongue shot out and I took a quick short lick along one of the dark lips. The taste was sweet, musky, and earthy. I felt a little lightheaded as I took a lick along the other lip. Marla had gasped sharply each time my tongue touched her skin. As I tried a slow light lick between the lips, her hands jumped to my head as a shiver ran through her body.

"Damn. He blushes when you catch him looking at one but he ain't shy about eating pussy," Maggie said.

My next lick was the same as the last but firmer. My tongue parted the dark lips and Marla moaned softly. The moan continued as my tongue moved upward and then it went up sharply as I touched her clit. I was surprised to find it completely un-hooded and standing tall. She took in a hissing breath as I circled it with quick sweeps of my tongue.

When I flicked it, she gave a soft quick yell, flexed her hips upward, and pulled on my head hard. I flicked it rapidly and then tried to suck on it. I felt her hips quiver as I ran my tongue back and forth over the hard nub. Her hips started to rock in counterpoint. I slipped my hands up under her thighs and around to cup and caress her satiny, warm ass.

I felt her move slightly forward and then there was pressure on my head in a downward direction. I released the suction on her clit and licked my way down along her slit. When my tongue pierced her hot wet opening, she gasped loudly and then moaned softly as I wiggled my tongue deeper. Her flavor was even headier straight from the source.

I swirled my tongue around like I had been shown and then moved it in and out with quick swirling strokes. Marla shivered and moaned loudly as she pressed her sex tighter to my mouth. The heat in her sex was increasing, as well as the wetness. When I paused to swallow, Marla made a sound of discontent and pulled on my head.

When I jammed my tongue back into her, she sighed and went back to rocking against my mouth. I heard Margie say, "Looks like the boy has potential."

"Yeah, but he ain't there yet," Mandy replied.

"Look at Marla's face. She's getting there. She always was a slow starter," Maggie said softly.

"I love that about her. When she starts that whimpering sound, then it's time to dive for the clit and never let go," Mandy added with a chuckle.

I filed that information away and rolled my tongue around with more force as I stabbed it in and out. A soft whimper came from Marla's lips and her hips shivered hard. I kept working on her delicious pussy with all the energy I could muster but I was having a small problem. I had a feeling of being disoriented, almost like I was drunk.

Marla was whimpering softly at intermittent intervals. My jaw and neck muscles were starting to tire. Mandy's warning flooded my brain as I tried to remember anything extra from my earlier times eating pussy. Then I remembered the girl sitting on my face and the sound of her hand slapping her own ass. I had asked about it later and she had replied that the sting and shock distracted her.

When asked why she wanted to be distracted, she had laughed and said, so her orgasm could sneak up on her. I had thought it a silly reply but then again, what did I have to lose? I could feel a cramp building in my jaw muscle. I drew my hand back as far as the tee shirt would allow me and I slapped Marla's ass cheek.

Marla gave a yell and jerked forward even more. I slapped her ass again. She didn't yell but she moaned loudly and leaned forward. I spanked her ass with a half dozen solid blows and then switched hands. About the fifth time I spanked that cheek, Marla sat up straight with a long, drawn out yell.

Her thighs slammed shut around my head and she was trying to push my face deeper into her sex. She was coming and I had to swallow several times as she literally gushed in my mouth. She tasted like a fine, delicate wine and the drunken feeling increased. I kept my tongue busy by jamming it in as far as I could and wiggling it around.

As her body settled down and it's jerking subsided, her knees opened and her hands relaxed enough for me to move up and flick my tongue against her clit. Holy shit! She was off and running again. She was yelling as her thighs jammed shut again around my head. At least I could breathe this time. I continued to flick her clit and she continued to come.

I was beginning to wonder if she was ever going to quit, when she suddenly went silent and sort of melted on the stool. I grabbed at her, only to find Mandy and Maggie already there. They lifted her and carried her into the living room to deposit her gently on the couch.

Mandy stayed with Marla as Maggie returned to the kitchen. She looked at me sitting on the floor and grinned. "Boy, you knocked her socks completely off. I don't think she was expecting a spanking. I sure wasn't."

I nodded and then lay back on the kitchen floor. I felt like I had drunk a fifth of something really strong. My eyes were having a problem focusing on the short dark woman. She knelt next to me and checked my eyes. Next, she checked out my hard on and, believe me, it was so hard it hurt.

I heard her sigh and then she whispered, "You're going to sleep for a while and I'm going to take advantage of this nice, hard dick. When you wake up, you're going to find your world a changed place."

She paused to chuckle as she started working my shorts down off my hips. "I'm not sure who's going to enjoy this more, you or me."

"There better be some left for me," I heard Mandy say.

"As hard as this thing is, we might have to take turns unloading it," Maggie replied.

"And the problem is?" Mandy asked with a laugh.

Maggie sighed and said, "He drank from Marla's well and drank deep from the looks of him."

"Oh shit! He's not one of us."

"He is now," Maggie whispered softly.

My mind was in a fog but my body felt like a tense bow. The conversation didn't mean much to me but I figured I'd ask about it later. Then a warm mouth and a fluttering tongue on the head of my dick distracted me. The mouth worked over about half of my shaft and then disappeared.

Maggie whispered, "Damn, this thing is getting bigger. Its more than my little mouth can handle."

"Give me a chance," I heard Mandy say.

Again, there was a mouth on my dick but this one was different, or at least Mandy used a different technique. There was more suction and less tongue. Also, more of my shaft went inside and then the hot, wet mouth was moving up and down. The tongue pressed to one side and the head rubbed on the roof of her mouth. I moaned.

"You go, girl!" Maggie whispered.

I wanted to reach out and touch Mandy's hair but my arm wouldn't move. The fog was thicker. Only my hearing and feeling seemed to be working right. The feelings seemed heightened to the point of pure almost painful pleasure. I was right on the edge when Mandy's mouth disappeared.

"He's cocked, loaded, and set on a hair trigger," Mandy whispered and then chuckled. "No pun intended."

"I just hope he lasts until I get seated," Maggie said.

"That thing is going to hurt you so good. You'll be coming before you get all you want inside," Mandy whispered. "Here, let me hold it for you."

From right above me, I heard Maggie say, "My little pussy can hold a lot more than my mouth can."

"It's those baseball bats you call dildos, my dear," Mandy whispered sweetly.

I could feel Maggie's sex rubbing across the head of my dick. The heat and wetness was incredible. When she centered the head up and applied pressure to it, I moaned loudly. Boiling oil had nothing on this little woman. I felt the head squeezed tightly as it tried to enter her tightness. Then it broke through. Now I know how that egg going into a milk bottle feels.

Maggie gave out with a loud groaning moan that mixed with another one from me. The sound from both of us increased as she sank lower onto my shaft. When she paused and lifted up slightly, we both took deep, gasping breaths. Our breathing was as locked together as our bodies. When she lowered herself again, she made a soft grunting sound and then moaned loudly as another couple of inches of my dick entered her pussy.

She paused and rocked her hips frantically. I could feel my dick settling in deeper and deeper. Suddenly Maggie gave a sharp yell and moved her hips even faster. I'm not sure why we didn't go up in flames. Her heat was excruciating. The only thing that probably saved us was the flood along my shaft that pooled around my balls.

The muscles in Maggie's pussy were trying to crush me one moment and trying to suck me deeper the next. By now, she had fully three-quarters of me inside. My mind was slowly waking up as the pleasure she was creating coursed through my body.

"Has he come yet?" Mandy asked Maggie.

"No, and I hope he doesn't right now," She replied through gasps of breath.

"Are you worried about him launching you up to the ceiling?" Mandy asked with a chuckle.

"Oh, no, I'm worried about exploding from another orgasm like that last one. I thought I was gong to die," Maggie replied more normally.

"No wonder, you've almost swallowed the whole damned thing."

"Ain't it wonderful?" Maggie replied with a giggle that was out of place for her. Sobering, she whispered, "I've got to get the stuffing out of him as soon as possible or we're in big trouble."

"Then get with it or get out of the way," Mandy said quickly. There was a hint of lust in her voice.

"Wait your turn. I'd come just as hard getting up off this thing as I would fucking it. Anyway, I'm getting my second wind. There's more dick here than it looks like."

"It's not growing already, is it?"

"Could be," Maggie said as she lifted her hips. Anything else she might have been going to say was lost in our mutual moans.

"It's too soon!" I heard Mandy say from somewhere far away as Maggie lowered her hips. Something about a possible crossbreed was lost to Maggie and me both groaning deeply as she hit bottom on my dick.

That was a totally unexpected and unknown thing to me. I think it was the same for her. I felt my body tighten up and it felt like my dick was expanding. Maggie gave a yell and stood up suddenly. I felt my dick slap my belly wetly. It felt very odd somehow. Bigger. Longer. Thicker.

Maggie was whimpering loudly and the sound was getting farther away. I tried to lift my head but I could only move it slightly from side to side. I tried different parts of my body. The only things I could move with ease were my eyes. By tensing my ass muscles, I could feel my dick jerk and twitch. It also felt like it swelled and relaxed at the same time.

From over by the counter, there was whispering and then I heard Maggie say, "He was pumping the damned thing up! He liked to have split me open, or that's how it felt anyway. I haven't been that full in a thousand years."

"What are we going to do?" Mandy asked in a scared, hesitant voice.

"Do? What do you mean, do? It's all over but the shouting. We've fucked up and that's the end of it. If anyone finds out, our asses are history. Ancient history."

"You're the one who shoved his head between Marla's legs," Mandy whined.

"Like we three could keep our hands off him until we could leave here. It was only a matter of time. Anyway, you're the one who told him about my clit," Marla's voice cut through my foggy brain.

"When you started to come, why didn't you push his head away?" Mandy asked quickly.

Marla laughed and replied, "His spanking me caught me by surprise. My orgasm was there and it blew me away. My mind was locked and my body was on autopilot."

"I understand, believe me," Maggie said softly. "I sat on that damned dick of his and nearly died. When he pumped it, I came so hard, it hurt my head, even with me standing up as quickly as I could."

"We've got to get him to come and then come again," Mandy said. "I'll give it a try."

Maggie laughed and said, "It's too late. He'd split you open like a melon. We'll have to do it by hand and hope that works. He should be inside one of us for it to fully affect the outcome but it's too dangerous."

"Is he awake?" Marla asked.

"I don't know," both of the other women, said at the same time.

"Then let's find out. Maybe we can explain to him how not to pump."

"We'd have to know how he is pumping to explain how not to," Mandy said and then added, "It's a man thing, after all."

"Well, duh! Yeah, it's a man thing. It's his dick, and he should know how it works," Maggie whispered and then giggled nervously. "Mandy, you sit on his face and keep him occupied while Marla and I see what we can do with this end. And for God's sakes, don't you dare come!"

Mandy straddled my head and squatted down. As her sex descended toward my face, my tongue shot out as if it had a mind of its own. When the tip of my tongue touched her sex, Mandy gasped loudly and stood right back up.

"His tongue is growing also," she told the other two women.

"What?" Marla asked quickly. She and Maggie had a double-handed grip on my dick as Maggie sucked on the head.

"His damned tongue is ten inches long," Mandy explained.

"Oh shit!" Maggie whispered. "This isn't good. It ain't good at all. Only Demon or Elf stock can make their tongues grow."

"He is tall and lanky. He's shy and not mean and spiteful," Marla mused.

"Elf stock!" Maggie and Mandy said together.

"If that's the case then...." Marla said as she stepped across my body. Maggie was still holding my dick upright and before she could say anything, Marla sat down on it.

I don't know who groaned louder, her or me. From my side it was like sticking my dick in a silky, satiny vice with the heat of molten lava. I felt my balls draw up. Marla lifted her hips and then sat down even harder.

Her ass cheeks touched my hips and we both gave out with loud yells. I was coming with gush after long drawn out gush. It felt like I was coming gallons. Her sex was grabbing and massaging the whole length of my dick with powerful contractions as she came right along with me.

*****

I was completely drained of energy and tired beyond belief by the time Marla leaned forward and laid down on top of me with a deep, happy sigh. I heard a sigh of my own that matched hers perfectly. Life had never felt this good.

I also noticed that the drunken feeling had lessened and I could move my arms. It was a job but I raised them high enough to get them around Marla's body. I caressed her back and then cuddled her tightly.

"Well, I'll be damned," I heard Maggie whisper.

"What?" Mandy asked her.

"He is Elf stock. Marla is, too, by the way," Maggie explained.

"And?" Mandy prompted.

"It means our little Marla has met her match."

"She sure swallowed up that big old bone like there was nothing to it," Mandy whispered and then giggled. "She also got the stuffing out of it. What a mess!"

"You ain't seen anything yet. Wait until she gets her second wind. Then you'll see fucking like you've never seen before," Maggie whispered and then laughed. "We might as well get on our way. It'll be all her from now on."

"But, but, but...." Mandy stammered. "I didn't get me any."

"We'll come back in a couple hundred years and then you can get you some in the butt," Maggie told her and then she laughed at her own joke until she coughed.

*****

Marla and I were cuddled in bed. Maggie hadn't been wrong. Once our energy came back, Marla and I fucked our brains out until daylight, right there in the middle of the kitchen floor. Then, all that day we made mad, passionate love anywhere and everywhere.

Now it was nearly midnight again and we had finally exhausted each other. Marla was humming to herself happily as I stroked her back and ass. I had a big grin on my face. If she was happy, then I was ecstatic. My loneliness seemed a thing of the far distant past.

That thought sobered me somewhat.

"How long can you stay?" I asked in a whisper so soft that I wasn't sure if I had actually said it.

"Are you trying to get rid of me?" Marla asked and then laughed as I hugged her tightly.

"No way! I want you to stay forever."

"Forever is a long time, even for us," she told me.

"What about us? What was Maggie talking about? Are there really such things as Elves?"

"No, not anymore. There are crossbreeds that still exist. That's what we are. We're throwbacks to the ancient stock." She paused and sighed. "We might be the only ones left. You're the first I've seen in nearly a thousand years."

It was weird listening to this beautiful young woman talking about Elves and a thousand years but somehow I knew it was true. "What about Maggie and Mandy? I assume they aren't normal also."

Marla laughed and whispered, "Maggie is the last one I'd ever associate normal with. She's of Fairy stock and by far the oldest of us. Mandy is of fairy stock also but she's younger. She's one of the last to be found."

"I'm hearing all this and I find myself believing it, but I don't understand any of it."

"There was a time before organized religion, a time when man was new that there were more races on Earth. All are gone now. Some crossovers still exist, which is where we come in. Last night was All Hallows Eve, one of four nights when our powers are at their fullest."

"Halloween? Last night was Halloween?" I hadn't realized that.

Marla giggled and nodded against my shoulder. "It sure was and the three of us were on the prowl, so to speak. I found it odd when I was compelled to turn down this little side road. I didn't understand then but I do now. I should have known when the car made a sudden left turn and hit your mailbox."

"Lucky me," I said with a big grin.

"Luck had nothing to do with it. It was fate," Marla whispered.

I hugged her tightly and kissed her hair. "Luck. Fate. I don't care. I'm just happy that you are here and that you are going to stay."

"We'll be together for as long as we live," Marla whispered and then hugged me tightly. "And neither of us will be lonely again."

TxRad
TxRad
5,938 Followers
12