All Comments on 'Storm Tossed Siblings'

by Daniellekitten

Sort by:
  • 30 Comments
TricialenTricialenalmost 16 years ago
Naughty

You are bad in such a good way....

KokoPelliDragonKokoPelliDragonalmost 16 years ago
What a stormy submission

*shivering* ahhh... ooh so naughty. Loved it.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
another good repeat

Thanks again, DK, for your writing skills.

J. (The Poor Ol' Retired Cop)

danmicklesondanmicklesonalmost 16 years ago
Loved it

One of the better stories I've come across (excuse the pun) for quite some time. Well done Danielle, you're a very talented writer

luvmemoriesluvmemoriesalmost 16 years ago
REALITY

Yes, this is something that can so easily happen, given the circumstances. Well written.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
Hot and wet

It's really amazing what a scary situation does to people . All of a sudden the seemingly impossible becomes reality . Nice work .

cinnamon_kisses12cinnamon_kisses12almost 16 years ago
ah

wow, that was really hot!

PrincessErinPrincessErinalmost 16 years ago
Good

Don't normally like incest stories but this was nice. I love the intensity of storms too.

ClevelandRocksClevelandRocksalmost 16 years ago
OMG!

I'm breathless and SO turned on. Great writing!

mikej2358mikej2358almost 16 years ago
hot

Nice story, had me hard as a rock

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
epic FAIL

nothing in this story screamed believability. i think the nature of the situation, the last thing they would be focusing on is sex. i seriously doubt at the drop of the hat they decide, 'tornado is ripping the house apart, lets fuck.' i'm also not keen on her being unconcerning about unprotected sex.

i'm sorry but this whole submission is an Epic Fail.

alexxxisalexxxisalmost 16 years ago
Any port in a storm

I'm sure glad there was a nice warm port to slide into during the perfect storm!

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Well written and a turn-on

While incest stories usually do not appeal to me (they sicken me most of the time), DK's gift for words allowed this story to transcend the others and excite me, something I never thought an incest story could do!

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
woww

i came involuntarily....

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
WOW!!!

Great story! Please write more chapters!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
WOW

please make more

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Woah!

"Storm Tossed Siblings" was an intense story. You picked a great place to end it. Wow, I was actually in the storm! Great writing!

Thank You, Thank You, Thank You!!

I still can't seem to get the webmaster to allow my membership. It's been several years now.

Chuck McConnell

Series 6Series 6almost 13 years ago
Fun Story

I hate it when people criticize a story for not being "realistic." It's fiction, it's not real. Probably well over half of the stories on this site aren't realistic. Sometimes the absurdity of it makes it a fun story. I see what you were going for - a storm was raging outside while one was raging inside.

A couple of things may have been worded better and an editor may have helped with that. But overall, I liked your descriptions and thoroughly enjoyed the story. Thumbs up, and I can't wait for the movie.

jaqvertjaqvertover 12 years ago
It's good

Fun and hot. Great read.

AllthatiwantAllthatiwantover 11 years ago
Very nice

Can't help but wonder will there be more, I certainly hope so

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
not good

if the story doesn't make you say yeah i can see that happening or i believe it happened then the writer FAILED. if you want to read unbelievable stories there is a fantasy, sci-fi and nonhuman area. in this area it better be believable or it's in the wrong area.

myassisdraginmyassisdraginabout 11 years ago
I would like to see more...

This story definitely could do with a follow up chapter, it ends okay as is but there are a lot of unanswerred quetions....

There is nothing wrong with the story as is, it's just that it could be continued.....

OleguyOleguyover 10 years ago
Talk about passions.

Ole Momma Nature does have the ability to release enormous passions doesn't she in both the weather and siblings.

I could just imagine how the storm must have switched them right on.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Great Story!!

Compose a sequel or two...I love it!!

evebroughtanaxthistimeevebroughtanaxthistimeover 7 years ago

I found another hyper-intelligent porn-writer!!! Why it still gets me so excited, fuck only knows. You get the dumb chops who can't formulate a story despite the grandiose and perfectly groomed grammar, you get...oh you know all of 'em - and then you get those that can make a sexual experience turn into a all-consuming adventure - so good you'll never want to watch TV again; what would be the use if you could be reading or searching for the next really good shit again? And it looks like this writer has been busy. Thank you for putting so much work and love into this story - it is a masterpiece.

Turtle1952Turtle1952over 7 years ago
Loved it

hope you write some more chapters to this hot story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Good story...

Good story, very well written...

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Very well written.

A pleasure to read well done

nixroxnixroxabout 2 years ago

5 stars - I like this story

unclemerv77unclemerv775 months ago

One for incest and a very good one at that. You ought to write more incest.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userDaniellekitten@Daniellekitten
Hey: I'm sorry about chapter two of Captive Angel being posted before chapter one. There was a paragraph or two that needed editing and I turned it back in to those who run this place. It should be out soon. Also. If there are any of my books you would like reported just tell...