All Comments on 'Storm World Ch. 10'

by RipperFish

Sort by:
  • 59 Comments
sali6435sali6435almost 7 years ago
Excellence quatified !

As before, you hook us in and leave us wanting more. excellently written and beautifully dangled, the bait is placed, and the hook set. I love the way this story is building up. I just wish you were an independently wealthy type, so you would write more.

toesocks451toesocks451almost 7 years ago
Another great chapter

Reading stories like Tefler's 3SM and Etaski's Surfacing has spoilt me when it comes to chapter length and that is really my only 'complaint' with Storm World, I always wish the chapters were longer.

Otherwise your writing is more pleasing to read--despite the steep learning curve for alien names and words--than most other authors on Lit and most of the authors whose books are offered for free in kindle store. which encompasses the only material I can afford at the moment.

TL;DR: Great story and high quality writing, but I wish the chapters were longer.

JohnCKJohnCKalmost 7 years ago
Great stuff

But it always ends to quickly, but then again it makes the next couple of chapters so much better.

Oh and people whom can't drive forklifts but still do are dangerous

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Story

Great chapter. I just hope you actually finish the story. At an average of a bit over a month between chapters, and with most chapters being less than 3.5 pages, it's nearly impossible to stay interested.

hellinahelmethellinahelmetalmost 7 years ago
Still going great!

As always RF, you laid it out in a great way...pricked my interest with the com to the cmdr, now will make the wait for the next chapter longer, hahaha. ´Bout the forklift driver...been working and instructing/teaching/safety mindset changing as an ESH Manager and Consultant , down here in Perú for ´bout 18 years, know what you went through...take care and hope your health remains tops. Thank you again for giving me a good dose of fun reading...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Fantastic story

Loving every bit of this story, and the other one. About the anonymous haters, pay them no heed. Their comments say more about themselves, than about you and your excellent writing skills. Less than a handfull of writers take the same attention to details as you do. Keep up the good work, and consider publishing on Amazon or Kindle. I would absolutely pay in the range of 20€ for this story so far, and about 50€ for your other story on Lit.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
If you need encouragement...

Just know your fans are here rooting for you!

gcs66gcs66over 6 years ago
Please add more

Please add more!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Love your work

Know your probably struggling to keep story and real life in balance. Have been a fan of your work for some time now. You have lots of fans out here. Just know we love the work, and hope that you can keep the chapters coming

Pappy7Pappy7over 6 years ago
Great series!

Keep up the good work. Please?

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Excellent story, tragic end?

RF mentioned months ago that he was struggling to write this and that he was considering just letting it go.

My last hope is that I really believe he would have updated his profile to let his readers know if he had given up.

Let's hope he comes back with 5 chapters written :)

scorge30scorge30over 6 years ago
I hope there will be more chapters

I have enjoyed RF's stories. I thought that I would not care for RF stories as I usually am not inclined towards furry sex or sex with non-humans. Much to my surprise, I have enjoyed these tales and hope the author has not abandoned the story at this point.

I would think that the other males would be getting mad at Benjamin as he is the only one getting any action, and not from women of his own species. Being slighted by women of your own race preferring a male not of your race I would imagine to be a real slap to the ego.

I have been in workcenters where there was one woman for about 40 guys. If she slept with one of the guys, the other 39 were pissed at him for getting some when they were not.

Then if the young lady did not sleep with more members from the workcenter, beside the once she chose to bestow her favors, the unlucky men got pissed at her, and usually the guy that was receiving her favors no longer was so blessed because she was pissed at all 40 men. Of course it does not help when some asshole has to kiss and tell.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Stranded and marooned in a story again?

I hate this.

Not the story: love that. But reading a story where it is left to hang at some point. I actually thought this was a finished story arc.

Guess not... So sad too bad

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Any updates?

😢

StaukerStaukerover 6 years ago
Updates

It has been six months since you uploaded this chapter, and I am willing to wait six years if that is what is required to see this story to the end. I'll be waiting.

- stauker

TLB1981TLB1981over 6 years ago

he just updated his bio and said storm world will not be finish and will deleted soon. please let us know why. I was looking forward to read the next chapter.

RipperFishRipperFishover 6 years agoAuthor
Why I am pulling Storm World down.

In short, I got discouraged. I was getting distracted by real life issues cropping up every time I thought I was going to get some real time to work on the story. Reading through the chapters I see a lot of parts I could chop down and have a good story and improve the pace. I think everyone would agree the first several chapters drag things out. The worst part for me is that I know I could do a better job with telling the tale. My plan for Storm World is to pull it off the site and let it sit for a while. If I decide to rework the story and post it again I will definitely be streamlining the chapters and the story will be complete before I repost the first chapter. In future I will post no story before the primary editing is finished on the last chapter, meaning simply that the story would be complete except for minor issues with punctuation and words.

The good news, however, is that I do have a completed story I am going to be posting over the next couple of weeks. There are nine chapters and all that needs doing is final editing. What you may not be satisfied with is there will be no sex scenes because the story revolves around teenagers and sex scenes would not have added anything to the story anyway.

TLB1981TLB1981over 6 years ago

if or when you do repost storm world please let us know. don't be so hard on your self we learn something everyday, we get better and better.

Tall_kTall_kover 6 years ago
Thank you!

RipperFish,

I just finished reading both of your Savage Shore series. I absolutely loved them! The characters are great and you have an _excellent_ balance of story and sex scene. I really appreciate the effort you've put into the whole Savage Shore universe. While I would love to read the end of this tale, I truly look forward to reading whatever you write. Thank you again!

hjo3hjo3over 6 years ago
Please leave the Storm World Series up

The story, though unfinished, is good.

Place a note to let readers know that you have taken a break from the story.

Thanks for the new story you just added.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Ah well...

I knew the blessing would be short, because of your author notes on other stories, but it is still saddening.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Even

incomplete this is well worth the time to read - please leave it up.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Storm world

Wish you would get back to writing storm world, very impressive story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Quality writing

One of the best stories on this board, good story line, believable characters and it draws the reader in to the plot.

i hope that you are eventually inspired to continue it.

JC_The_ContinuerJC_The_Continueralmost 6 years ago
I hope that you return to this story.

As you said, you have reasons to leave the story and I do hope you return to it. You made mention that other chapters were ready or under consideration so I hope we can read them

JC

CutmanCutmanover 5 years ago
Kept looking for more

And am saddened to know this is the end. But thank you for what you have written. This and savage shore have been very enjoyable reads. I hope to see you co tinue this someday and wish you luck.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Enjoyed the series

Very creative writing. Hope to hear more from you, though I see that you have been away for over 13 months

leimondoleimondoabout 5 years ago
Are you finished with this?

Tell us you're not finished with this story, we are truly enjoying your novels here. Wish there was a way to get notice when you start up again. Good Reads! Keep them coming. Regards from, woodbutcher6272@yahoo.com

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Kiwi

Yes I'm sorry you away for so long, I hope you are well.

I will continue checking this forum in the hope you continue

Be safe and I wish you well

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Patreon

Have u tried patreon? I'm sure there are many fans willing to support you including me. That would allow you to write part time

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago

Third time reading this story, hope your able to continue soon.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
nicely done

a fun, enjoyable old fashioned style SF story. Thank you for writing it, and I hope you can bring yourself to post the ending.

GO123GO123about 4 years ago
Aw nuts!

I wish you had continued this story!

Ynottony72Ynottony72almost 4 years ago

Loved it. Can’t wait for more.

Vector918Vector918over 3 years ago

Enjoyed reading your stories. I think I liked these characters more than upon a savage shore, though both were great. I sincerely hope any issues get ironed out and you get a chance to finish this story.

Spardax212Spardax212over 3 years ago

Hope you'll eventually return to this story. I do enjoy the universe you have created.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

Where's the

Gaz936Gaz936over 3 years ago
Disappointed...

This story is great, really great, right up to the point it ends prematurely. If l’d known that, l wouldn’t have wasted my time in reading it.

It takes time to read, you invest that time in imagination, in the characters and the scenario only for it to just “end”!

IMHO it should be either taken down or finished off (hopefully the latter).

Again, it is a great story and l really hope you invest in the time to finish it off, just as your readers have invested the time in reading it.

HedStrandHedStrandover 3 years ago
Outstanding work

Thoroughly enjoyed Savage Shore, but this is definitely a step up in plot and the balance of story elements. Characters are outstanding, plenty of detail, but enough carefully crafted spaces for the reader to make the real. Writing is as close to perfect as it gets, difficult to fault in any way, and I'm really picky.

I appreciate life doesn't go as planned through no fault of your own (learned that one!), Hope it comes together and you can ignore the negative comments and get back to writing.

Personally, I feel if you re-wrote Storm World it might be different, but is currently so good it's hard to see how it could be better.

Hope you continue this story.

Strand

Arc2456Arc2456over 3 years ago

Love the story. Please finish it!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Thanks

Sometimes life gets in our way, I hope that's not the case here. I have really enjoyed your story, and I'm curious to see how it ends.

ManchuIZ03ManchuIZ03about 3 years ago
Great & Pointless

Between this and a similar site, I have read several thousand stories over the past decade+. This one is truly creative, with a compelling plot and characters you want to care about.

It's also pointless.

When I got to the end of chapter 8 I added up the average length of a chapter of this story, considered how much of the story had yet to unfold, and realized that there was no way this story could be satisfactorily completed in the two remaining chapters. So I went to the end of Chapter 10 and, yep, unfinished.

It's not unique in that regard. The more prominent online story sites are littered with the "bones" of hundreds of incomplete, inactive stories. Some 3.5 years since the last chapter in this saga, I think this is what we are going to get.

That's really not a criticism of this or any of the other writers of what I've come to think of as "orphan" stories. With very rare exceptions, these authors' only compensation is the pleasure of creating and the comments of appreciative readers. They have lives, jobs, families and circumstances that demand their attention, and the fact that their writing has to take a backseat -- sometimes permanently -- to real life is no one's fault. Wish the author well.

Too bad. I'll always wonder what happened to our castaways.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago
Unfinished Literotica Stories

Usually when i start a Literotica story i have a quick look to check there is an end to it.

Unfortunately with this one i did not check and have wasted my time.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

I've come back to check to see if this will be finished several times, Will it???

AlliteratieAlliteratieover 2 years ago

A great story, which follows nicely the trend of savage shore. Although I hope you will find the time and drive to finish it, I am glad to have read it, even if it may never see its proper ending.

JAF1953JAF1953over 2 years ago

I think this is a great, but incomplete story. Unfortunately, such is the reality of reading stories on a websight like this. The works are free, so we're at the whim of the authors.

Fred78Fred78over 2 years ago

Great story. Hope to see more.

RowanRSARowanRSAover 2 years ago

I do so hope you come back to this some day. Love reading your work.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

well are u alive ? :0

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

The volcano 🌋 erupted, end of story. 😜

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

It looks like someone plagiarized his stories so he’s not writing anymore till it gets resolved.

oldpantythiefoldpantythiefover 1 year ago

Wonder what the Commander was told? Maybe another twist to the story, who knows?

oldpantythiefoldpantythiefover 1 year ago

Well dam. The story was getting to the good part and then just stops and after such a long time, I don't hold out much hope that it will ever be continued. I've been disappointed by incomplete stories several times, especially the multiple chapter ones. Guess I got caught again. Can't complain too much because the author was doing a good job but seems to have hit a snag.

jra13jra13over 1 year ago

Another complete waste of time

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

May lord rest ur soul rest in peace

BigotedeFocaBigotedeFoca5 months ago

Shit, still hasn’t finished it. Oh well, life goes on. Still a good tale.

wheels0132wheels01325 months ago

If Ripperfish leaves such a gripping tale unfinished, he must have his reasons. I'm super bummed and hope that he gets through whatever dread he was anticipating in finishing his story whether it be writers' block or an unclear vision of the story's conclusion. I don't know why he chose to abandon it, but I sincerely hope he deigns to continue and finish it. I love the world he's created and hope to see more at some point whenever he feels his vision clears up for a path to the end.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

His stories are great but if he is unable to finish it would some other author be willing to take it on?.

whooaremewhooaremeabout 1 month ago

RipperFish

@ripperfish

44 Stories

2511 Followers

I just got a reply from Amazon and I need everyone to stop trying to leave reviews of the book. It will do no good and I do not want anyone to risk getting into trouble.

I am going to get some legal advise and will be out of circulation for a while. Also, I am considering moving to Wattpad. I will update if I make the move. I will not be adding any stories to this site until I have resolved the issue at hand.

Thanks to everyone

Copied from his page when I tried to leave a private email to RipperFish. Did he sell his stuff to Amazon?

Ron A 04/01/2024

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userRipperFish@RipperFish
I just got a reply from Amazon and I need everyone to stop trying to leave reviews of the book. It will do no good and I do not want anyone to risk getting into trouble. I am going to get some legal advise and will be out of circulation for a while. Also, I am considering mov...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Storm World Series Info