All Comments on 'Stormbound Seduced by the Neighbors'

by Kirsten_McCurran

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
sirhugssirhugsover 12 years ago
more please

what happens next?

great hot story.

playman64playman64over 12 years ago
WOW

Very very good, I enjoyed reading and cumming to it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Outstanding

A really terrific story...the right pace and really good at sharing inner thoughts and doubts...especially "Connie didn't love the porn movie dialogue." Nice touch of realism.

PolyLvrPolyLvrover 12 years ago
Wow

Great story. Descriptive enough, not over the top. I liked it and I'll look forward to more from you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Great Story

Great story I will be watching for next

maineman4umaineman4uover 12 years ago
Outstanding

This was a terrifically well-written story. This was a solid 5-star. Question for you: Do you enjoy yourself as you write your stories? I hope so!

R.S.

P.S. If you care to email a reply I would be honored and give you some other story ideas.

Modern_CitizenModern_Citizenover 12 years ago
I enjoyed your story.

Outstanding story, Kirsten!

Tim413Tim413about 10 years ago
Very hot!

And written in excellent style. 5 stars!

widowedidiotwidowedidiotover 5 years ago
Desperate or Dumb?

I loved this writers concept and her delivery of this story. However she didn't portray Connie to nicely. Either she was desperate or just to dumb for her own good. At her age, she should have seen how Hunter was coming onto her, She should also have realized how Hunter and Pilar were setting up their seduction by making those noises and making sure she heard a zipper going down. After one year of no sex I don't blame her for yearning some. But not the way this was done. What really got me distracted was that at last mention, Hunter had raised her legs to where her knees were touching her breasts, And when she came, "she arched her back and raised herself up of the sofa." So how do you arch your back and raise yourself up with your knees touching your breasts? Everything else can be passable for me. Maybe considering the amout of space this writer was allocating himself, he might have left something out to expand on the sex part with Hunter to explain how she manages to arch her back and raise herself off the sofa. Little things like this can make you lose your concentration where you forget the passion the story evokes on you. and just rush through it to just finish and go to the next. Anyway, I liked it and loved your delivery.

MariaG983MariaG983over 4 years ago
Oh wow!! Deliciously hot

If only I had neighbors like that. <3

oldtwitoldtwitover 3 years ago
Good one

Very nice story, well paced plot and good character descriptions plus the sex.

CARLVPCARLVPabout 2 years ago

Wonderful just what I needed. My wife has refused intimacy for five years. I long for a woman to love me. In my minds eye, one hand balancing iPad lying flat in bed, I’m Hunter I slide my firmly grasped cock hand slowly down over my cock entering Connie’s pussy to the hilt. Five minutes of loving her as she helps every stroke raising her pelvis pushing my cock to the hilt each stroke, I lay thr iPad on the bed next to me freeing my other hand. Wet the tip of index finger gently caressing my erect right nipple suddenly cum is spewing all over. Thank you author for a few minutes of much needed pleasure. I will soon fall asleep and sleep well I will relieved and content.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous