Stormbound Seduced by the Neighbors

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Connie had been stroking Pilar's hair with both hands, but she snaked one hand down and into Pilar's open shorts. She was mildly surprised Pilar was pantiless under her tight denim shorts. She was less surprised Pilar was waxed smooth down below. Pilar was already drenched and Connie's fingers slipped all about until she pressed one between Pilar's lips. Connie really had no idea what she was doing, so she just went with what she liked. Pilar's moans grew louder when Connie slid that finger slowly up and down, dragging across the tender bud of her clit. Pilar broke from kissing Connie's tits and laid her head there for a moment while she just moaned and enjoyed being touched.

Pilar only paused to enjoy Connie's touch for a few moments. She moved lower and her pussy was soon out of reach. Connie caught her breath while Pilar unsnapped her shorts and slid them off, along with her pink polka-dotted panties. Connie wasn't sure this was so wise. And where was Hunter? He was taking a long time checking on the basement. But then Pilar kissed all along her bikini line and down across her pale thighs, and any doubts Connie may have had evaporated.

"Oh!" Connie gasped when Pilar's tongue touched her pussy. The pointed tip ran up and down along the furrow of Connie's lips, teasing, but not pushing deeper. Connie was glad that grooming down there wasn't something she'd given up on. She was trimmed down to a fine peach fuzz. Pressing on Connie's mound, Pilar parted her dewy lips and the inquisitive tongue dove deeper, sliding into Connie's folds. Connie bit her lip and clenched her fist on the couch cushion, but still her loud moans filled the dark room. Pilar was amazing with her mouth. That tongue touched all over, seeking out her most sensitive nooks and focusing there, while her lush lips kissed and sucked ripe, juicy flesh. Connie writhed on the couch, gyrating her hips to push her pussy at her friend. Tremors flowed out from her sex and engulfed her body.

Connie was so focused on Pilar's intimate kisses that she barely noticed the flicker of candlelight in the doorway. She looked as Hunter leaned against the wall and watched, but surely the candle did not illuminate much from that distance. The light played across his face and Connie could tell he liked what he saw. Apparently, he didn't mind sharing his wife with the neighbor, but then most men probably wouldn't if it was someone like Connie. She made a snap decision. If she was going to do this, if she was going to throw herself into this experience, she might as well go all the way. She wanted Hunter too, and if she was throwing all caution to the wind, why not go for it?

"Are you just going to stand there and watch all night?" Connie asked, forcing the words out between gasps and moans.

"It would be rude to join in without an invitation, wouldn't it?" Hunter chuckled.

Pilar looked up from Connie's lap and licked her lips. "Get over here before I make you wait for me upstairs."

Hunter placed the fat candle on the coffee table and shed his shirt. The flickering light flattered Connie's curves and let her actually see Pilar topless for the first time. Perfect, pert breasts were capped by pointed, brown nipples. Hunter knelt down and kissed his wife first. Connie knew he was tasting her pussy on Pilar's lips. After a brief kiss, Pilar pushed her hair back and returned to Connie's lap. Connie's moan was cut off by Hunter's kiss. He was almost as good a kisser as his wife. Connie grabbed at him through his shorts, and he unbuttoned them as he turned to kiss Connie's delicate neck, something that always drove her wild. But Connie had never had someone kissing her neck and her pussy before, and the combination was intoxicating. She shoved her hand into his shorts and found a shaft she could barely wrap her fingers around. Pilar focused on her clit in earnest and Connie's moans turned to soft whimpers. It only took seconds for the tremors of pleasure to turn to a full blown earthquake. Connie climaxed powerfully, shaking and tensing while the married couple did their best to make that orgasm go on and on.

"Guys...guys...I...I need a breather..." Connie pleaded. It all felt wonderful, but her heart hammered so hard she thought it might explode from her chest. Pilar and Hunter both pulled back, but both kept stroking her trembling body.

"I should have known you two would get into trouble if I left you alone in the dark," Hunter said. He shared another long kiss with his wife.

"You knew I've wanted this to happen for a while," Pilar said. "Tonight seemed perfect."

"Really?" Connie was stunned.

"I guess I've been a little too subtle," Pilar said.

Connie thought back on all the times the three of them hung out together, but she could not recall any signs that Pilar was coming on to her. "Maybe I'm just dense," she sighed. Tiny aftershocks still rocked her body, and she couldn't help the dreamy smile on her lips.

Connie reached back into Hunter's shorts and found he was still hard.. She stroked his shaft and imagined how good it would feel inside her. Having gone this far, she wasn't ready to stop, unless the couple wanted to call it a night. "This feels like it needs to be taken care of," she said.

Pilar gave her husband one more kiss and said, "He's all yours. Hunter's wanted you as much as I have." At that, Connie stopped stroking him.

"Don't look so surprised," Hunter said. "You're hot, and I kind of dig the MILF thing."

"The MILF thing? Should I be insulted by that?" Connie asked as she pushed his shorts and boxers down, leaving him as naked as Connie.

"No, definitely not. You're the sexiest woman on the block, next to my own lovely wife, of course."

Connie sat up and Hunter moved between her legs, leaning on the floor in front of the couch. They kissed, while hands roamed each other's bodies. Pilar was sitting up on the arm of the couch, leaving them room, but watching closely. Connie did her best to ignore her audience. She wasn't generally an exhibitionist. She enjoyed exploring Hunter's muscular chest with her fingers, and then her lips when her fingers went lower. He was big. Bigger than her ex, for sure. Maybe even bigger than anyone she'd ever had. His fingers raked through her hair and he groaned more and more loudly as she played with him. She'd been passive with Pilar, but was in control with her husband.

Connie leaned back on the couch, pulling Hunter with her. He pulled her hips forward, so they were right on the edge, and she slotted his thick crown against her slick lips. She needed him inside her and tugged on his prick. Hunter slid his arms under her knees, pulling her legs in the air and tilting her back farther. It also nudged him inside her. Connie's eyes went wide when he split her open. Hunter pressed forward, slowly sinking his shaft in her pussy. Her long, low moan was unrecognizable. He kissed her deeply when his cock was fully buried in her, then he started pumping his hips, taking her with long, slow strokes. Connie could feel every inch of him as he pierced her. God, this was exactly what she needed. Pilar made her cum hard, but there was nothing like the feeling of a big, hard cock. Connie didn't realize just how much she missed it until Hunter was expertly taking her.

"Take her, baby. Fuck our sexy neighbor," Pilar encouraged. She rubbed her own pussy as she watched her husband fuck Connie.

"She feels so fucking good," Hunter grunted, picking up steam.

Connie didn't love the porn movie dialogue the married couple shared, but it was a small price to pay for the chance to enjoy this night. They could do whatever they needed to get the most out of the experience. She blocked out their exchange and focused on savoring the cock pistoning in and out of her.

Hunter hiked her legs back and turned her, so Connie was fully on her back, with her legs pressed back against her tits. He loomed over her and pounded down into her forcefully. Pilar was just above her now, and Connie had a perfect view of Pilar rubbing her pussy. Connie was surprised that watching Pilar play with herself was a turn on. She didn't focus on Pilar watching them so much as the fact that she was getting off too. But she really liked watching handsome, muscular Hunter over her, pumping his hips forward. Connie grabbed his ass and pulled him forward, like she wanted every bit of him she could cram inside her. Her moans shifted to rushed whimpers. Sweat dripped from Hunter's forehead onto her own slick, damp skin. Connie reached back to grab the couch, but ended up holding onto Pilar's leg for dear life.

"Fuck her, baby! Fuck her, baby!" Pilar cried.

Hunter couldn't speak, but grunted in response.

Connie came even harder with a cock inside her than she had from Pilar's tongue. Her back arched and she lifted off the couch. Her climax kept on when Hunter pulled out and shot his load all over her stomach and chest. It was the perfect, dirty end to their encounter, especially since she was not on birth control. Pilar shrieked that she was cumming too. After a few moments they all fell silent and listened to the rain while they caught their breath.

The lights flickered to life, followed by the hum of the central air coming online and the TV warming up. Hunter sat at one end of the couch, and Connie looked down at him between her legs. He pushed back the sweat-soaked brown hair plastered to his forehead and smiled at Connie. She looked down her own body, from her flushed chest to the sticky cum on her stomach. Connie knew she looked very well taken care of. Her red, swollen pussy still tingled and she sighed happily. She couldn't even recall the last time she'd been fucked like that. It only underscored how bad the sex with her husband had been in the years before he left. She had no idea what she'd been missing. Pilar looked past her and smiled dreamily at her husband. Connie wondered how many times before they'd done this sort of thing.

Connie sat up and held one of her tank tops against her chest. "I should get cleaned up."

"Let me take you up to the bathroom," Pilar said. She jumped off the couch, unashamed of her nakedness. Connie wanted to cover up, but right then it wasn't an option.

"Don't take too long, girls," Hunter said.

Pilar took her to the guest bathroom, found her a clean towel, and told Connie she'd find something for her to sleep in. Connie took a long, hot shower, washing away Hunter's seed and scrubbing her skin pink. She kept flashing on Hunter's hands on her body, his lips on hers. If her friends wanted to make this a regular thing, she was game. She might even try going further with Pilar next time. The Latina was a sexy woman.

Connie feared an awkward conversation awaited her when she came out of the bathroom wearing nothing but a fluffy towel. Their voices led her to the master bedroom, where Pilar and Hunter waited in the big, king-sized bed naked.

"Why don't you sleep with us tonight? There's plenty of room," Pilar said, patting the bed beside her.

Although she knew she should decline, Connie's eyes trailed over Hunter's fit body and she made the fun decision, not the prudent one. She joined the couple on the bed. While she and Hunter kissed, Pilar relieved her of her towel. As the storm raged outside, Connie spent the night in bed between the couple, alternating between making love to both Pilar and Hunter. She marveled at Hunter's stamina and quick recoveries. Pilar kept her busy until he was ready to go again.

As the sun came up, Connie contentedly watched her friends make love to each other. It was a perfect night of three people sharing each other through a storm. The conversations about what it all meant could wait for later. They would have to return to the real world soon enough. Connie knew her world would never be the same again.

12