All Comments on 'Stormy Night'

by xyster

Sort by:
  • 22 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Well written, but painfully slow.

I enjoyed reading this story, because it read like a story and not a quickie. Well written, nicely paced, but slow and tedious. Good read, though.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Keep Going!

I found your style engaging and exciting. The details were coherent and relatable in a way that drew you into the experience. Expanding this story line to include perhaps a little more detail about the actual sex would make it even better. Spend as much time on those details as you did with the storm, kitchen, etc. and pretty soon you have a novel or novelette. Great work!

AlwaystabooAlwaystabooabout 4 years ago
Beautiful story of love

Beautiful in so many ways.

bryancl88bryancl88about 4 years ago

I am thrilled to see you are writing again!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Gentle

I appreciate the slow and gentle way you expressed the two's concern for each other. Not the usual here, such as a heated rush into the act of sex, slam bam thanks mum. Don't usually read 'short stories' over 3 pages, but this one was worth it.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
I really liked this story 5 stars

There was one really stupid part, it was about a guys nipples getting hard. Nonsense! Guys nipples do not get hard. They don't change like a woman's. Every guy knows that. Another is who ever heard of a bed that didn't have blankets that didn't cover the whole bed?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
I remember the rains

and they were so regular that you could almost set your watch by them. I loved southern Africa and I love your stories.

Eugenia4allEugenia4allabout 4 years ago
Nice

Very nice,just right don't change a thing, as a stand alone,quite lovely and erotic!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Amazing

Waiting for a part two and really enjoyed the story!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Beautifully written

Indeed, this is one of the best story, slowly buildup and lasted forever. Waiting for more hits from your end.

ROCKY70ROCKY70about 4 years ago
VERY WELL DONE. ^*!^*!^*!

Keep going with stories like this,

and you will go far as a writter.

So it is said, so it will be done.

..THANK YOU..

USAF

trite_readertrite_readerabout 4 years ago
Absolutely Delighted To See Your Return

Been following your work for many years. So happy to see you back. Thank you author and as always, keenly awaiting more from you!

domjolydomjolyabout 4 years ago
Really enjoyed this!

Hi Xyster! So glad to have you back. Very well-written. I loved the build up. Really liked how the weather turned up intensity with the characters. Regarding your note: all of us can relate to how that goes. Looking forward to your next piece.

oedipusrex30oedipusrex30about 4 years ago
Welcome back!

What a pleasant surprise to see you back!!! Hope you are doing well. My heartfelt best wishes to you, and a humble request to try not to disappear for so long henceforth.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Stormy nigh,,,,, very well written

Excellent story, very well written, the end was very fastrology.

Keep it up.rv

desire_slavedesire_slaveabout 4 years ago
Welcome back

So happy to see you back.

ukdukeukdukealmost 4 years ago
Very Good.

Not a huge fan of parent child incest stories.

However, this was very intelligently done and it was all rather sweet and very enjoyable.

Not knowing much about Botswana culture I was still able to see there were cultural norms that were unspoken because the parties involved knew them.

Perhaps in other stories some explanations might be in order.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Beautifully written!! Loved it.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

I thought this was a great story. Thank you

Ben_JaxBen_Jax5 months ago

This is an exceptionally readable story. The imagery is excellent. Very well written. I love the detail in the story.

Ben_JaxBen_Jax3 months ago

This is a excellent read. I love to attention to detail in the build up of the story. I personally like the the ending. it flowed into the story very naturally. I find glimpses into your culture very fascinating. The interaction between the mother and son felt very natural, and totally believable. This was a very inspiring read for me. Thank you.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous