Story of Melissa Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Ethan watched his gorgeous wife working on his cock in the dim light and silently prayed that he would get an erection that would last long enough to use it. Melissa worked his soft cock over until her lips ached and she couldn't do it anymore. She pulled his still soft cock from her mouth and rested her forehead on it for a couple minutes before she lifted her head, kissed the soft, velvety glans and pulled herself back up the bed. She rolled onto his body and kissed him on the lips. Ethan whispered, "I'm sorry baby. I know you miss sex. I do too." He pulled her head down on his chest and caressed her face and hair until he fell back to sleep.

Melissa laid there on his chest for a long time after he was asleep. Tears had welled up in her eyes and had rolled down her cheek to Ethan's chest. She fell asleep listening to the monotonous beat of his heart.

Melissa woke when she realized she had been drooling on Ethan's chest. Her neck hurt from the position she had been in. She had no idea what time it was as she rolled away from Ethan and lay on her back rotating her head around to relieve the stiffness. She looked at the clock on the nightstand and it read 2:46 AM.

Melissa became aware that she had been having an erotic dream when she woke up. She pushed a hand to her pussy to see if she was wet and she was soaked. She thought, 'Was I having a wet-dream? Did I have an orgasm in my sleep?' She didn't know. The details of the dream were gone already. She lay there searching her brain for any remnants of the dream. There was nothing.

'God, I'm horny,' she thought to herself. She pushed her hand back into her pussy again and began stroking her clit. It was erect and it was so sensitive. 'I must have had a wet-dream,' she thought. She had never had one before; at least she didn't think she had. She knew guys had wet-dreams in their sleep and they don't remember having them but they wake up to a cum-soaked bed or underpants. She had found Logan's cum soaked underwear in the laundry many times. She was always amazed at how much Logan's cum smelled and tasted like his dad's. She smiled to herself in the dark when she thought about how her son's cum tasted.

Her fingers were working her higher and higher until she suddenly drove her head into her pillow and thrust her hips up in the air as if they were desperately searching for more stimulation. She inhaled and "GGGGAAAAHHHH," burst from her open mouth. Her fingers were flying in and out of her pussy as her other index finger strummed over her clitoris. Her hips suddenly dropped back to the bed and then lifted again. Her head rolled from side to side and then lifted off the pillow as a guttural, "UUUUNNNGGGHHHH," burst from her throat. Ethan stirred and rolled on his side away from her.

Melissa realized that she had just had two separate back to back orgasms and she desperately wanted more. She continued finger-fucking herself hoping for one more orgasm. She worked her clit and pussy with both hands until her fingers were numb. Her mind had drifted off somewhere else. She knew where, but she kept pushing it away only to find herself back there again.

Melissa got out of bed and went into the bathroom. She splashed water on her face and wiped her sopping wet pussy dry with a hand towel. She looked in the mirror and even in the dim light from a night-light beside the sink she could see that her face, all the way down to her neck, was flushed red.

She went back to bed and tried to go to sleep, but that 'somewhere else' kept pushing into her thoughts. When she realized that she was wet again she lost the battle in her thoughts and decided that she just had to go physically to that 'somewhere else'. She hated herself for what she was about to do but she couldn't stop herself.

Melissa got out of bed and opened her bedroom door, stepped into the hall and closed it behind her. She stood there motionless for two minutes fighting with herself in her mind. She slowly moved down the hall to Logan's bedroom door and put her hand on the doorknob. The closer she got to entering Logan's room the more her inner objections were pushed aside. She was starting to breathe heavily as her hand turned the knob and pushed the door open.

Melissa stepped into Logan's room and shut the door behind her. He had left his shower light on and it illuminated Logan lying on his back with his hands behind his head under his pillow. He was absolutely naked and all of Melissa's trepidations were gone. She just stood there by the door staring at his young, virile cock.

Logan had grown into a very handsome man. He was one inch taller than his father at 6'4". He was long and lean. He had some muscle tone but wasn't ripped like those weight lifters. His chest was hairless and she noted the tan lines at the waist and upper thighs. Logan had many of his dad's features like his strong square jaw and full head of hair and his broad shoulders and narrow waist. Logan's large green eyes and auburn hair were her contributions to his genetic makeup.

One hand dropped down to her pussy again and began working the heel of her hand over her clitoris as her fingers curled under to dip into her soaking wet pussy.

Melissa felt like she was drifting along a lazy stream, powerless to stop herself. She slowly moved toward the bed and sat gently on the edge closest to Logan who hadn't moved a muscle since she came in. She placed her open palm on Logan's flaccid cock which was lying along the joint of his hip closest to her. A bolt of electricity seemed to shoot through her when she touched it. She gasped slightly from the shock.

As she dragged her palm along the soft shaft, her chest was heaving and she put her other hand on her tit and began tweaking her erect nipple. She had already decided that if he woke up and objected to what she was doing; she would just take him. She was that horny.

After a few strokes with her palm she noticed that she was making some progress. She gently lifted his cock with one hand and wrapped the fingers of her other hand around it and slowly began jacking him off. This produced a lot of progress as his cock grew harder by the second. When she thought his cock was as hard as it would get, she scooched off the bed to her knees and bent forward and wrapped her lips around his glans. She stopped jerking with her hand and just held his stiff cock in her mouth.

Logan moaned a few times and adjusted his position slightly. His hands came out from under the pillow and dropped to his stomach. When he settled down again, Melissa began pushing her mouth down his shaft. She maintained a slow but steady rate until Logan's cock was buried in her mouth and throat.

Melissa was in heaven. She hadn't had a cock in her throat in years and she just held it there until she had to come up to breathe. She repeated the same action again before she started her blowjob at a normal pace. Logan was moaning a lot. Melissa wanted him to wake up and find his mother sucking on his cock.

Suddenly, Logan's head came off the pillow and he looked down to see exactly what Melissa wanted him to see. He let out a groan, "Jesus Christ," and dropped his head back down on the pillow as he pushed his hips up toward his mother's face. She smiled around his cock and picked up the pace of her blowjob. She was in heat and she wanted this big cock in her pussy ASAP but she wanted to taste his cum too.

She decided that since he was a young man he could recover almost immediately from an ejaculation and keep right on going. She didn't want him to cum too soon in her pussy anyway so she increased her blowjob pace again, intent on making him cum in her mouth.

Logan was gently pivoting his hips up to match his mother's down-stroke. He already knew she was taking all of him. She slowed her pace and then pulled back off the glans and licked and kissed it before she ran her saliva slick tongue down his stiff shaft to his balls. She sucked each one into her mouth and rolled it around with her tongue. He groaned over and over again. She licked her way back up the shaft and pushed the head into her wide open mouth and rapidly drove her head up and down on it. "AAAWWKKK...AAWWWKK," emitted from her throat until she clamped her lips tight around the shaft and went back to her blowjob.

Logan had lifted his head to look down at her as she licked her way down and back up his shaft. His head slammed back into the pillow when she started her blowjob again. She could tell he was only seconds away from cumming in her mouth from the way his balls pulled up tight and his shaft surged harder. Then he drove his hips up off the bed and he groaned out, "GGGAAAAAAAHHHH," when the first forceful rope of cum launched into Melissa's mouth. She kept her lips pressed tight to the end of his glans so she wouldn't lose any. Logan dropped his hips and launched them back up again with each cumshot.

After seven more ropes of cum were collected and swallowed as necessary, Melissa rolled what remained around in her mouth savoring the texture and taste. She knew she was so close to an orgasm that she didn't dare touch her pussy. She wanted her son's cock in her when she exploded.

After swallowing his entire load she went right back to blowing his cock to make sure it didn't go soft on her. She was desperate to have his cock in her and when she was satisfied that he wasn't going to go soft, she climbed up on the bed and crawled up his body with her knees and arms on either side of him. He watched her come closer.

When they were face to face with Logan's cock pressed between them, he lifted his head and kissed her passionately on the lips and she kissed him back. When their embrace broke he said, "Jesus Christ Mom. You give an incredible blowjob. That has been my fantasy for a long time. Are we going to fuck, because that's been a fantasy too?"

Melissa kissed him again and said, "May God forgive me, yes, we are going to fuck." She had got his complement about being a great cocksucker, but she figured he didn't have much to compare it to, or did he?" Logan was infatuated with his mother's big round tits lying on his chest. She noted his interest and pushed herself up so her tits dangled above his face. Both of his hands were on them in an instant and he was feverishly sucking and licking as fast as he could like they were his last meal.

Melissa giggled as she looked down at her tits being mauled by her son. The vision took her all the way back eighteen years when she had held her baby boy to her bare breast as he suckled. He was considerably more violent in his attack now but she didn't mind. It just made her hornier.

Logan's stiff cock was pointing up between his mother's thighs and pussy and she lifted her hips so that his cock dragged along her ass, over her anus and along her pussy to her clit. She dropped her hips back down repeating the action in reverse. She did this several times and each time his cock dragged across her clit she groaned, "UUUNNNGGHHH." Her orgasm had receded some but this dry-humping action was pulling it forward again.

Melissa had teased her son long enough. She knew she was going to explode into an orgasm the second he was in her. When she perched her pussy on the end of his cock and pushed herself down over Logan's cock she groaned out, "OH FUCK BABY. I'M CUMMINNGG ALREADDDYYY." Logan figured he could help her spastic movements by pivoting his hips up into her and it did. She went right back up into another orgasm. She grabbed a pillow and stuffed it into her mouth as she screamed hard and long.

Melissa was slamming her pussy down Logan's shaft. She fleetingly thought, 'He's doing pretty well with his stamina." She guessed that the blowjob made him last longer. She pulled herself up so she was leaning down on her arms by his shoulders. She was driving her pussy forward and back and she exploded into a third orgasm, which was followed closely by a fourth distinct orgasm. After that she seemed to just have one long, never ending one, which lasted until Logan groaned out, "Fuck, Mom. I'M GONNAAA CUM IN YOUUUU."

Melissa lowered her torso and kissed her son on the lips and said through gritted teeth, "Cum in me baby." Logan shot many streams of cum into her pussy and then he was descending from his high at the same time as his mother. She collapsed onto his chest and he threw his arms around her to hold her tight. His body trembled and his chest heaved up sporadically. Melissa's pussy sporadically pulsed on Logan's still hard cock for several minutes. Their breathing, which had been frantic, was beginning to come back to normal.

They lay there like that for a long time. Melissa was about to pull herself up to leave when she realized that Logan's cock was still as hard as a brick. Logan flexed his stiff cock in her pussy and she smiled down at him. He said, "How about another round?" Melissa clamped her vaginal muscle around his shaft and he responded by flexing his cock again.

Logan decided he was going to take control and he rolled his mother over on her back with him on top. His stiff cock was still embedded in her pussy. She softly giggled when she realized they were still coupled. He was laying his full weight on her as he leaned in and kissed her on the lips. She kissed him back. In the dim light, they gazed into each other's eyes.

She locked her legs around Logan's ass and pulled him deep into her. Her mouth flew open when she realized that his cock had just bottomed out on her cervix. She had never experienced that before. Logan's cock was at least an inch longer than his dad's; and Logan's cock was considerably thicker but she doubted that had anything to do with it. She said, "That's as far as you go buster."

Logan pushed his weight off her with his arms and looked down at her tits which were now lying sprawled out across her chest. He pulled his cock out and pushed it back in. Melissa groaned, "Oh fuck. That's nice." He pulled back and pushed in again and then increased the pace. He wanted to see if she would have another orgasm. He loved watching a woman in the throes of an orgasm. He had only seen it happen a few times and all were from his mother and twin aunts.

Melissa's entire world had collapsed to what was happening to her pussy right there, right then. She dug her fingernails into Logan's ass-cheeks as she tried to control his pace. Logan pulled his cock out to the glans and fucked her rapidly with just the tip. He was pistoning his hips as fast as he could and his mother's mouth flew open as she groaned out, "Oh fuck. Yes. Yes."

Melissa's orgasm circled around like water going down a drain. She desperately tried to pull it closer but to no avail until Logan changed up his attack and drove his cock down hard into her. Her orgasm surge forward like a tsunami and it crashed over her. She could feel it coming and she grabbed the pillow above her head and jammed it into her mouth just as it crested. She screamed into the pillow and pivoted her hips up to meet his attack. She screamed again when Logan's cock rammed into her cervix again. Her entire body was a mass of tensed muscles. She was seething air through her clenched teeth.

Melissa released her legs as her arms flailed out and back. Her mouth flew open and she shoved an index finger in and bit down on it and then released it. Her pussy was furiously grabbing her son's cock and he couldn't hold his own orgasm back any longer. She screamed again when she felt his cock surge harder. "Oh my Gaawwwdd. Logan. Oh my Gawwddd." He bent his head down to bury his mouth in the same pillow and let out a guttural, low pitched groan, "UUUNNGGGHHH." He thrust his hips down hard into her pussy with each long stream of cum. They were both gasping air in and out of their lungs. Melissa threw her arms around Logan's shoulders and hung on for dear life. She pulled her torso up into his. Only her ass was touching the bed. The rest of her was dangling from his body.

Melissa clung there in the air as Logan kept on pumping his cock in and out. Her arms cramped and she released him. She dropped her legs from the back of his thighs and just collapsed in a heap under Logan. When he was done draining his balls of cum, he pulled his cock out and fell off to the side of his mother. He placed his hand on her closest tit and lightly tweaked her erect nipple. He just looked at her from head to toe. 'What an amazingly gorgeous woman,' he thought. He had heard friends at school refer to her as a MILF; if they only knew.

Melissa rolled over toward him and kissed him hard on the lips and then pulled back and sat up. She turned to put her feet on the floor to get up but Logan swiveled in behind her and wrapped his arms around her chest and grabbed both tits. He bent down and nuzzled her neck and nibbled on her earlobe. She groaned, "Logan, baby. My neck and earlobes are erogenous zones for me. You're driving me crazy. Start there next time OK?" He was thrilled to hear that there would be next time. He released her tits and she stood up.

She felt Logan's cum drooling down her legs and she went into his bathroom for a towel. She wiped her pussy dry and then went to the bedroom door and stopped. She turned back toward Logan, who was still sitting on the bed. She said, "I love you Logan. Thank you." She opened his door and closed it quietly behind her and went down the hall to the master bedroom. She slid under the sheets beside her husband and in seconds, she was sound asleep.

Logan lay on his bed for a long time thinking about what had just happened. He wanted it to happen again. His dreams had come true. Well, part of his dreams anyway. His twin aunts were the other part. At least now he could see a path to make that part happen too. He pushed those thoughts away. He wanted to savor what had just happened. He drifted off to sleep with a hard cock and his hand lazily stroking the full length.

The twins had woken with a start from Melissa's muffled scream. They had listened to the sex between Logan and Melissa for a while before they started finger-fucking each other. While their big sister was exploding into her multiple orgasms, they each had one that they were recovering from when they heard Logan's door open and close and Melissa going back to her room. They settled back down and quickly fell back to sleep.

The next day the twins watched Melissa and Logan closely to see if they would give away what happened last night. Other than the occasional furtive glances at each other, everything seemed to be normal. They were doing a good job of camouflaging their newly formed sexual relationship.

The twins had already discussed whether they thought their big sister would continue having sex with Logan or was last night a one-time thing. They decided that Melissa would want to continue if she could negotiate with her own moral compass. They figured that Logan just wanted to fuck. His cock had no moral compass.

That Sunday afternoon, Melissa and Ethan took Lara to see a kid's movie at the local cinema. Lara was obsessed with seeing it. All her friends and already seen it and that was all they wanted to talk about. After they left, Logan fell asleep on the couch in the family room. He hadn't got much sleep last night.

May was doing some housework and April was at the kitchen table watching internet porn on her laptop computer, when she heard a loud crash come from Ethan's study at the far end of the house. She pushed her chair back and ran toward the crash as she yelled, "May? Are you OK?" Logan burst awake at the crash and hurried through the kitchen toward the noise.

When Logan saw the porn playing on the computer, he stopped and watched for a while. His cock was rock hard from the video displaying two very hot women sharing a guy's cock. One of the women was sucking his cock while the other sucked his balls. Then they switched. Logan was concentrating on the video and didn't realize that April had come back to the kitchen. She was watching him watch the porn. From her viewing angle she could see that Logan had a boner in his sweatpants.