Story of Melissa Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
BigZeke13
BigZeke13
5,331 Followers

April was getting horny too. She said, "Logan. Does that two on one thing turn you on?"

Logan jumped a foot and spun around to face May. He stepped to the side to block her view of the porn playing on her computer. "UUUmmmm..Uummm. Well. Ummmm. I was just. Ummm. Is May OK? I heard the crash and came running."

April was enjoying his discomfort. "I see this is as far as you got. May is fine. She just knocked over a lamp in your dad's study. It didn't break." She decided to twist the knife a little, "What is that in your pants?" as she pointed down at his burgeoning crotch.

His hand involuntarily flew to cover up the bulge in his sweats. He said, "Umm. That porn is pretty...Umm..hot...isn't...it." He turned to look at the computer monitor. The video had moved on to the guy lying on his back with one of the women fucking his cock and the other straddling his face. He stepped aside so April could see what he was talking about as though she didn't already know.

He turned back to April and said, "Well, I'm kind of tired. I didn't sleep very well last night. I think I will go up to my room and take a nap." His face was flushed from his forehead to the neck line of his tee-shirt. April knew exactly what he was going to do and it wasn't 'take a nap'. She just said, "OK," and she moved over to the table and touched one key of the computer and the monitor went black. She watched as Logan crossed the family room and went up the stairs.

May came into the kitchen and said, "What's going on? Why are you just standing beside your computer looking at the stairs?"

April giggled and told her what had happened. "He was infatuated with the porn video on my computer. It was of two hot women sharing a guy. He went upstairs to 'take a nap', yeah right. He had a huge boner in his pants when I came in."

May giggled, "Two hot women with one guy, eh? We're two hot women and we know where there is a guy. What do you say?"

April nodded and said, "Great minds think alike. I'm getting hot. Let's go." May put the dusting wand away and then followed April quietly up the stairs. When they were both at Logan's door, May quietly turned the doorknob and she threw open the door and the both of them burst into the room.

April yelled, "Don't you dare cum in that towel." He was sitting on his bed propped up against the headboard. His cock was in one hand and a hand-towel was in the other. When the door burst open May wished she had a picture of the horrified look on his face. He dropped the towel on the end of his hard cock.

Logan began, "I...I...I was umm..."

April interrupted him, "Yeah. We know what you were umm doing. Get that towel out of the way; we want to see it up close and personal." Logan lifted the towel as instructed. Half of his cock was sticking up from his fist.

Logan looked up at his twin aunts and said, "Dad said you guys are lesbians and that means you prefer women. Why do you want to see my cock?"

May climbed on the bed and pulled his hand away from his cock and April grabbed his feet and pulled him down flat on the bed. May said, "Call it curiosity. I test drove one many years ago but April has never tried it. Who knows, maybe we're bi-sexual and we don't even know it.

April interjected, "We're going to find out this afternoon so get your clothes off." April was already pulling her shirt off over her head and unsnapping her bra. When her big tits came into view, Logan's cock lurched in May's hand. April said, "Well look at that. He's a lesbian too. He definitely likes girls just like us." May burst out laughing.

Logan pulled his shirt over his head and lifted his ass up and May pulled his pants down over his bare feet. His boxer shorts came down with his pants. April was pulling her shorts and panties down as May released his cock and pulled her shirt off. She was braless. She pulled her pants and panties off and the twins climbed up on the bed beside Logan and watched Logan's cock bouncing up and down above his stomach.

Logan was looking at their tits. Their nipples were becoming erect as he watched. May wrapped her fingers around the base of his cock and April wrapped hers around the top half and ran her thumb around the ridge. She had remembered how soft and spongy the tip was on that one guy's cock that she had sucked many years back.

While the twins were handling his cock, Logan's heart rate started to come back down. He said to May as he was staring at her tits, "You've fucked a guy before?" May motioned for him to look at her face when he was talking to her. He said, "I'm sorry." He pulled his gaze from May's tits to her face.

May said, "Yes, back in high school April and I shared a guy. He didn't know he was being shared though. We kept switching back and forth as the other hid in the bathroom. We both took turns giving him a handjob and then shared blowjobs."

April took over the story, "We didn't have a clue what we were doing and he knew it. He was giving us pointers. I was the first to get in a position to fuck him but it was no sooner in my pussy but the pain was unbelievable. I pulled back and ran into the bathroom.

May continued, "Yea. The little chicken made me go back and take her position on his cock. The pain was bad but I just dropped myself past the pain. I mostly liked it after that but he was a brute and I slapped him and pulled off his cock and ran to the bathroom. Jesus he was pissed. He left after a while. I tried it again with a different guy but he was an asshole too. That was it for us.

April interrupted, "When we think back about it; the cock wasn't bad. The guys were. We might like fucking your cock. That is unless you're an asshole." April and May both laughed.

Logan said, "Well, I don't think I'm an asshole. You let me know if I am. OK?"

April laughed and said, "Don't worry we will."

Logan said, "How about you guys do the same thing as that first time except you don't have to hide in the bathroom." May punched Logan on the arm with her free hand.

April said, "I'll start." She pulled his feet down the bed so he was sitting right on the edge with his feet on the floor. April moved off the bed and knelt down between his knees. May did the same as Logan spread his legs wider to make room. April pulled Logan's cock to her mouth and flicked her tongue on the spongy glans. Pre-cum was already building in the eye. April licked it up and examined the texture and taste with her tongue. She pressed her lips down over the tip and pulled back off again. She pressed her lips down again and pushed a little more of his cock into her mouth. May watched closely.

April pushed her mouth further down his shaft and gagged at the half-way point. She marked the spot with one of her hands and after she had coughed up saliva onto his cock she began giving Logan a pretty nice blowjob. He was groaning, "Oh fuck April, that's nice. Jesus, that's good." April looked at May beside her and smiled around Logan's cock. April went another two minutes before she pulled off and aimed the cock at May.

May scooched over and ran her tongue around the ridge of his glans and then pressed her lips down on the tip of his cock. She took a big suction and her cheeks hollowed. She looked straight up at Logan to see what his reaction would be. She slowly pushed her lips down over the glans and kept right on going. She was pleased when Logan's head rocked back on his shoulder and he groaned. "Oh shit, May. Amazing. You two are wasting a real natural talent." April giggled at his last comment. He was thinking about how good his mother was at sucking cock. He didn't say anything because he didn't know that they knew anything about last night.

May sank her lips to the same spot that April had gagged. As always, there was a competition between them and May pushed past that depth and gagged another inch down. She marked the spot with her hand and started her blowjob. Logan's hand went to the top of her head but he immediately pulled it back. He didn't want it to appear that he was making any movement to force them to do anything. He groaned loudly, "OH FUCK MAY. YES." May grinned up at him with over half of his cock buried in her mouth.

Logan's orgasm was approaching fast and he didn't want it to be a surprise to them, so he said, "Ladies, I'm going to cum pretty soon. How do you want to handle it?" May pulled back and off his cock and began jerking the length of his shaft as the twins contemplated what they wanted to do. They seemed to be communicating by ESP or something. Almost no words were spoken between them. Logan was getting closer and he said, "Not much time. I am going to shoot somewhere."

May said, "We both want to taste it. So, can you shoot some in both of our mouths and the rest on our face and tits. OK?" May pushed her mouth back down over the glans and resumed her blowjob. Thirty seconds later, Logan let out a groan, "UUUNNGGGHH," and his first shot erupted into May's mouth and she pulled back. The second shot landed on her face and then she guided his cock like a fire hose to spray across her tits. May then guided the cock at April and she was about to push her mouth onto it when the next shot hit her in the face. The next long stream shot into April's mouth and then she pulled off and May guided the cock to shoot a long powerful stream down April's neck to her tits.

Logan wasn't done and he kept right on groaning and firing additional rockets of sperm as May was guiding his cock back and forth between her and April. Logan could see that they both were holding cum in their mouths. Neither had swallowed it.

When Logan had fired his last shot, he collapsed back on the bed. The room seemed to be swirling around. He was light-headed. He sat right back up because he wanted to see what April and May were going to do with the cum in their mouths and all over faces and tits.

He was glad he sat back up because the twins were in the process of swapping cum back and forth between their mouths. If Logan's cock had any ideas of getting soft, that was gone. His cock surged up to full size and he started stroking it from end to end as he watched the twins.

After several transfers of cum from one to the other, they split the load and swallowed their share in one big gulp each. April said, "Yummy. I like it." She leaned into May and began sucking and licking cum from her face to her tits. May giggled when April used the collection of cum to camouflage her attack on May's nipples. May then did the same to April and then continued on down her body and stuck her tongue in April's sopping wet pussy. Logan leaned forward to watch. Anywhere this was going was fine with him.

April pulled away from May and said, "Come on May. We're not here for that. We can do that anytime. I want to experience my first guy-fuck." May pulled out of April's pussy and sat up and kissed her instead.

April said, "Logan, move up into the middle of the bed and lay on your back, OK?" Logan did as instructed. He had never moved faster in his life. He kept on stroking his cock and the twins were pleased that it was staying hard.

May looked at April as she was getting up onto the bed and said, "You go first. Just take your time. Do whatever feels good. If you can't, it's no big deal." April climbed up and threw one leg across Logan's thighs and sat down on them. She took Logan's cock from his hand and sat there giving him a handjob. She was gathering her courage and after several minutes she scooched her knees forward so she was perched above his hips. Logan's cock was pressed against April's clitoris and pussy and she pressed it hard against her with her hand and slid up and down along the length. When the head slid past her clitoris she moaned and tipped her head back.

When she was ready she lifted herself up high enough to push Logan's cock to the entrance of her pussy and very slowly sat down on it. She was afraid of that first couple inches. What if she still had her cherry. When she felt no pain after his glans was inside her she knew she was going to be ok.

Slowly but steadily, April sat down until Logan's cock had slid all the way in. She liked the feeling of fullness as she sat still at the bottom. After many seconds, she pulled back up to the ridge and then pushed her body back down again. She groaned, "OH MY GAAWWDD MAAYYY. THIS IS WONNNDERFULLL." May smiled at her and then down at Logan who was grinning from ear to ear.

Logan reached for May to come to him. She was satisfied that April was OK on her own so she moved toward Logan's head. She lifted one leg and swung it over Logan's head and sat her wet pussy down on Logan's face facing April. Logan saw her wet pussy descending and he adjusted his position so that his tongue would push straight into May's pussy when she planted herself.

May groaned hard when Logan's tongue pushed into her. April smiled at her and started fucking Logan's cock at a steady pace. Logan was pushing his hips up to meet her. She moaned constantly, "OHH...OHHH," over and over again around gasps for air. April leaned forward to kiss May who had leaned forward to meet her halfway. This pulled April up to the ridge of his cock and he took the opportunity to piston his cock into her pussy as he held her hips in place until fatigue set it and he had to stop. She screamed around her kiss with May and kept right on screaming as her mouth hung open as Logan pummeled her pussy.

The twins molested each other's tits as they sat facing each other. Logan occasionally pulled his tongue from May's pussy and flicked her clitoris and she screamed every time. May could feel her orgasm was about to strike. She reached a hand down and started finger-fucking herself alongside Logan's tongue.

April could tell that May was about to burst. She could feel her own about to explode. She tried to time hers with May's and she didn't have to wait long. May's body pushed up in the air and her hips fired forward and snapped back. She groaned out, "OH FUCCCCKKKK. LOGGGANNN. I'MM CCCUMMMINGGG. JESUS CHRIST." Logan pushed an index finger into her anus and she screamed at a very high pitch.

April let her orgasm go too. She flailed all over his cock and when her pussy started clamping on his cock, he was done too. All three of them were pushing their hips on each other. Logan yelled out, "OH MY GAAWWDDD. YES. YES. YES." Logan launched stream after stream of cum into April's pussy and she screamed hard with every one of them. April and May collapsed forward to hug each other. May's pussy was clenching on his tongue forcing him out as he pushed back in every time. April pulled her hips up off Logan's cock and fell off to his side pulling May with her. They were all gasping for air as they slowly came down from their orgasms. Logan was soaking wet with his own sweat and the mixture of cum and vaginal juices from April and May's vaginal juices on his face and neck.

May was initially disappointed that April had fucked Logan until he cummed but when she looked over at Logan she was thrilled to see his cock still pointing up at the ceiling. She hadn't even completely descended from her orgasm and she scrambled up and over April. She was standing on the bed above Logan reaching her hand down. Logan was confused but he gave her his hand and she pulled him up. May said, "Come on Logan. Fuck me doggy-style." A grin formed on his face as he scrambled up to his feet.

May spun her body around and knelt down on the edge of the bed and pitched forward to catch herself with her extended arms. Logan jumped down to the floor and quickly moved around behind May who was wagging her ass at him. Her juices were flowing down her thighs. Logan could see that her pussy was still clenching from her orgasm. He pushed his cock down past her anus and pushed his glans into her pussy. May didn't flinch in the slightest and Logan kept right on pushing until he was all the way in.

He started fucking her at a steady pace and then May made it clear that she was going to do the fucking and she picked up the pace as she rocked back and forth on her knees. She dropped down onto her elbows. Logan stopped moving and just kept his cock at the same spot so she could fuck it. He bent forward and placed his hands under her hanging tits and caressed her nipples. April saw her opportunity and moved her pussy in front of May's face.

May's body was pushing forward and back to facilitate her fucking of Logan's cock but the motion made for awkward cunnilingus. She pushed her tongue into April as she rocked forward and pulled it back out as she pushed back on Logan's cock.

For more than five minutes May rocked back and forth at a pretty rapid pace. All of them were moaning and groaning pretty much non-stop. Logan was the first to announce his pending orgasm and May just picked up the pace again. April was flicking her own fingers on her clitoris to complement May's metronomic tongue thrusts. May was hurrying toward her orgasm as well. When Logan began launching his third load, the streams of his cum pushed May to explode into her orgasm. They were screaming again until Logan had finished his last shot and then May collapsed forward into April's pussy and began licking her pussy non-stop and April exploded into her orgasm.

It was nearly a half-hour before they were all breathing normally again. Even then they just laid there on Logan's bed brushing their finger tips along their bodies. Logan broke the silence when he said, "So, was my cock OK?" May and April both broke out in laughter. Logan then said, "Was I an ass-hole?" That did it. May and April burst out laughing and they couldn't stop. They got Logan laughing too.

April said, "I hate to break this up guys but we need to get up and get dressed and be downstairs before Mellie, Ethan and Lara get home. It was another ten minutes before anyone actually moved. Logan rolled off his bed and announced that he was going to take a shower. April said, "Is there room for three?"

Logan grinned and said, "Absolutely. Do you think we can do that and get downstairs in time?"

May said, "We can if we don't get each other going again. Do you think you can do that?"

Logan grinned again and said, "Wow. That will be tough. I'm always going."

April laughed and said, "No kidding. Are all teenage boys like that?" Logan laughed and nodded his head.

They showered and washed each other. None washed anything of their own. As expected, Logan had an erection as he toweled himself off. He pulled on some fresh clothes and the twins pulled the clothes they came in with back on. As they were coming down the stairs they could hear the garage door opener groaning. May turned on the TV and they were all sitting on the couch or chair when Lara came blasting through the kitchen to the family room. She was so excited about the movie. Melissa and Ethan stopped in the kitchen and watched Lara. They looked at each other and smiled.

Logan and May and April continued having sex together. April had met a guy at work and she was actually going on dates with him. Apparently he had passed the ass-hole test. May liked him and she was fine with it. There was no evidence that May's and April's sex life had changed in any way. May took every opportunity to have sex with Logan. They were both learning together. For a while, April would join in too but once she started having sex with her boyfriend she stopped having sex with Logan.

Mellie continued to have sex with May and April when the stars aligned. It was another two months before Melissa woke Logan in the middle of the night and repeated the most wonderful night in Logan's life.

BigZeke13
BigZeke13
5,331 Followers