All Comments on 'Story Time with Miss Z'

by fsqueeze

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
dwoelfledwoelflealmost 2 years ago

Really nicely developed relationships. Fun story.

pcman1950pcman1950almost 2 years ago

A fantastical triumph. Impossible but delightful and soul affirming.

arandalearandalealmost 2 years ago

Great story, very well written.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Loved every word!

Rainyday493Rainyday493almost 2 years ago

Awesome story, with totally hot sex, too!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

I was beginning to think it was a tad long but by the end I was sorry it was over. I wanted more.

Crusader235Crusader235almost 2 years ago

Wonderful story, thank you for it.

5*****'s

GypsyKenGypsyKenalmost 2 years ago

Wonderful story! Very well written!! Thank you!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Shorthand review. 5 Stars. Easily one of the best smut pieces I've read in a long time. Exceptionally well written, very funny, genuinely heartwarming and absolutely the right level of goofy. Final time-skip segment is just the cherry on top. It's such a complete package I almost feel I don't deserve more. Utterly fantastic.

Now to dive in a little more, with my more honest thoughts.

The more I read the more I got hooked. I will admit, I had some uneasy feelings before Ashley revealed her true relation to Allison to Ben, as I was afraid this secret would loom over their relationship, but it was handled early and then allowed the 'pants'-ing to be reframed as this uneasy through-line.

I loved a lot of the references to Stephen King and how you created Ben and Ashley's combined love for stories one of their defining features. To give an example of something from the shorthand, when Ashley visits Ben's room she says "I like being in my boyfriend's room". Maybe I could be considered a sad individual, but that single line hit deep and had me truly invested in their emotional journey. Then Ben essentially 'altering history' with their recreation at the end and having Ashley tell the new story to their kid is just on a different level. Investing into these characters to this degree warms the heart.

Incredible story. This pair I think deserves the happy ending they got.

OOAAOOAAalmost 2 years ago

FANTASTIC STORY!!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I really liked the story. Don’t take this wrong but, Miss Z read like she should be a Shemale. Just a thought. I still loved it.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

I'm so glad you added the cologne section, when I read he applied all that shit I was like, "oh no baby what is you doing???" Such a real vignette to add in bless u.

Also interestingly there's this thing called psychodrama where you roleplay to work through past traumas. It's almost like his apology speech did that for Mrs Z.

Anyway great story A plus blowjob queen milf

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous