Str8 Sex to be near Gay Dream Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
nygayguy
nygayguy
314 Followers

With that, he took me in his mouth again. I thrust up at him. It felt so good! He was fondling my balls as he sucked hard on my cock. Then his hands moved around to my ass and grabbed me there as he sucked and I thrust into his hot mouth. He stopped after a few minutes of this heavenly attention, let my cock out of his mouth and had a mischievous look on his face.

He said, "I have an idea!"

He reached over to a nightstand drawer and came up with a little bottle of lube.

"What's that for?" I asked. I mean, I knew lube was used for fucking, but I thought we weren't trying that then.

"Haven't you ever used lube to jerk off? It makes it feel better!"

I must have looked disappointed or something, because he quickly added, "Don't worry. That's not my idea!"

Then he sprawled face-down on the bed next to me and said, "drizzle some in my ass crack."

"Okay."

So I did. And he said, "now rub that thick cock between my cheeks. I think this will be fun!"

So I got on top of him and started thrusting along his crack. It did feel pretty good. As I did, Todd started flexing his muscles so he was rubbing my dick as I thrust.

He said, "this is pretty hot! I love feeling you thrust, Jesse James!" I just growled playfully. He knew I didn't usually go by Jesse and I particularly didn't like that nickname! But we were being silly as we had fun.

Anyhow, what we were doing was new to me, but it felt good, so why not? Then I pushed my cock down a little and started poking a bit at his hole. He moaned, but added "Don't try to go all the way, stud. I want you that way. I want us to do everything! You're going to be the first in there! But I'm not ready for that yet!"

Okay. This wasn't going to take long anyhow. It actually wasn't as awesome feeling as fucking Debbie, but it still felt very good! So I kept thrusting, laying my body on his back at this point, while his ass cheeks kept massaging my thrusting dick and rubbing all along the sensitive underside.

He could tell I was close. "Shoot on my back, babe! Let me feel that load on my skin!"

It didn't take long after that! A few more thrusts, and I felt myself going over the edge. I lifted myself up, stroked a couple of times with my hand and shot hard. My cum went flying! I shot up across his back, and some even landed in his hair. I kept shooting a few more times, spraying lines of semen on his muscular back, until I finally was spent. When I was done, I collapsed back onto him, my cock back in his crack and my body on his, my load smeared between us. He turned his head, and we kissed.

Then he said, "That was fun, but I guess we'd better clean up." We went into his bathroom—good thing he had his own, so we didn't have to go out in the hall!—and turned on the shower. Either his parents weren't paying close attention or they ignored the sound of the water. That or they didn't care. So we got in the shower together, kissing under the water. That and our prior shower fun with Debbie may be why I still think that's so sexy to this day.

We kissed and I could have gone again, but it was getting late. I needed to get home. So we finished our shower, both still a bit horny and half-hard, but we both knew I had to go... so we toweled off and started to get dressed.

Right before I left, Todd took me in his arms and looked in my eyes. "I must be the luckiest guy in the world."

Wow, I really hoped I didn't suddenly wake up and find it all was a dream! Fortunately, it wasn't!

"You?" I said. "I can't even believe I got to see you naked ever, let alone do everything we've already done!"

He kissed me again, and I was so hard all over again. I groaned. But we pulled apart.

"I'll see you tomorrow!"

He just nodded. I gave him one more quick kiss. As I headed out his door and walked to the front door of his house, I said goodnight to his parents, hoping I didn't look too guilty, and headed home.

Another day I'd never forget!

nygayguy
nygayguy
314 Followers
12