All Comments on 'Straight Cocksucker: 1st Time Anal'

by silkstockingslover

Sort by:
  • 34 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
FUUUUUCK that was good came in litres!!!!

nice erotic story!

William smythWilliam smythover 8 years ago
One more 5 star story

This prolific writer never misses. Always a great story!!!!

AnnetteBishopAnnetteBishopover 8 years ago
Great story

Loved this great story. I remember vividly the first time my husband (he was 35 at the time) had his ass taken, not by a high school kid, but by a guy with a great cock. He fucked us both that night and into the next day. Husband was hooked at that point. It's still a huge turn on to watch him take a big cock, especially a black cock. Thanks for the great story.

Fondly, Annette

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
desperately seeking degradation...

Still trying to figure out what abuse and humiliation has to do with good sex, but this seems to be the dominant theme with this genre.

betabradbetabradover 8 years ago
Very Hot

I want to be dominated and made to suck a big hard juicy cock. Even better if a sexy woman is there watching me and saying what a good cock sucker I am , and what a naughty little slut I am. I would also love to get fucked while she watched.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
I absolutely love your stories....Can't wait to read the next one

Your stories a awesome. I get extra horny reading them.. This one kept me hard the whole time...thanks

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Wow

So kinda sad that there were 3 editors in this story and yet it has errors and typos

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Fabulous

Another fabulous story to read. I too love reading you compositions.

dannyboy57dannyboy57over 8 years ago
love a good cherry popping stody

Great writing as normal, made me feel those feelings I have as a str8 married with kids cock slut and leaving me wanting cock I both ends

gunthernehmengunthernehmenover 8 years ago
Captures my feelings perfectly

I want to embrace my inner faggot and get fucked, take his creampie and then clean him up...

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Makes me want to be a faggot

Straight married guy here, but damn this is hot. Great writing. Increases my curiosity, especially with a business trip coming up.

cuckyboisissycuckyboisissyover 8 years ago
Would luv to read an update

Has he developed further, perhaps being spit-roasted on a later trtp or actually gone out to dinner cum-soaked....

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Good Story!!!!! Guy is a Faggot

This guy is ultra gay. He knows he is gay but can't accept it. If u only suck cock you shouldn't ever do anal. He is gay and a sick twisted faggot

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
I'm a married cocksucker faggot too

I too am a married cocksucker. Unlike in your story, I truly enjoy being called a "faggot" -- because that's what I am !!! I've accepted who I am and like in your story I can't get enough cock, whether from a young teenager or an older man. I just want cock - in my mouth and in my man-pussy. Please tell more stories like this one. It was so hot I came hard into my hand -- and ate it all up !!! My wife doesn't know yet that I'm a faggot cocksucker but I think now I'll let her read this story so she'll figure it out. Wish me luck.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
finally

yah - he finally takes this kids cock up his hot pussy ! and loved it ! he'll want it again and again - cum down his throat and up his hole !

nnw1958nnw1958over 7 years ago

I loved this story. I too am a married cocksucker and want to be used like the teenager used him. I love to serve, swallow and obey. What a lucky man to suck and take it up his soft ass. Wish it was me.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
ok now I want it in the ass too!

SO hard

kneelnakedforbbckneelnakedforbbcalmost 7 years ago
Wearing teenage cum

A married man talking to his wife and kids on the phone with a huge load of teenage cum clinging to his face; that is so incredibly degrading and so incredibly hot. Loved how he had to wear cum on his face for the room-service guy. Love to see respectable married husbands and fathers being dominated by teenage cock; what would his son and daughter say if they knew their dad was a cocksucker and cum-dump for some teenager, not to mention what his wife would think if she could see her husband getting fucked in the ass. Would be really hot to see the dominating teen fuck the married guy in front of his whole family.

zazrix9zazrix9almost 7 years ago
Wow

Such an awesome hot story, again. I can't resist delicious cock. I luv women, they are soft and have ace teats. Butt, my interest in males is limited to what is between the upper thigh and the waist, on both sides,

I realy want to suck cock with a woman in the room enjoying the show, and another time when we share it.

Wish I could suck all those cocks in one night like that

zazrix9zazrix9almost 7 years ago
I once

sucked a guy's cock while he talked to his wife on the phone, it was super hawt

zazrix9zazrix9almost 7 years ago
P, S,

I want walk a shopping mall with cum all over my face

cdCindy1cdCindy1over 6 years ago
I'm a married faggot too

One part of your story that really registered with me is:

"I'm assuming she (your wife) doesn't know that her loving husband is wearing his band of eternal faithfulness as he sucks a stranger's cock." "No, she doesn't," I admitted, as I took his cock back in my mouth. "Or that her husband is a complete faggot," he continued. (yes, I am a married faggot and I love the verbal abuse when I'm sucking a big juicy cock).

i wish my wife knew that I'm a faggot cocksucker. I wish she'd join in and watch me suck cock and get fucked by a big juicy cock.

To "AnnetteBishop" -- I wish my wife was like you. I'd love for her to watch me suck cock and get fucked. I want her to know that her husband is a faggot cocksucking bitch -- and I love it. Any advice for how I can talk to her about this?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Fantastic!!!

Loved your story! I have done this once with my wife. The guy was a complete flop. To drunk to do anything. My wife did love watching me suck his little dick. Have had a few hot times with other men, and wish I could have shared them with my wife. Like your story I want to be treated like a "faggot" at least once. Still looking for that guy! Keep the stories cumming!

Riki1942Riki1942over 5 years ago
Faggot

Good Story! I'm definitely a Faggot, like being a Faggot and it doesn't bother me at all being called on while being fucked. In fact, it kind of turns me on. I don't take loads bareback from just anyone but, I have a couple of friends that I know that only have gay sex with me and they always cum up my ass bareback. Other than one guy that was the biggest I ever took, (a one time thing using a condom) I have never felt any pain. With him there wasn't any read pain, mostly just some moderate discomfort until the head slipped past my ring. I was pretty used to dildos the first time I got fucked and, if I don't get it for a few days, I still keep in shape with toys like dildos and butt plugs. That probably the main reason I don't experience the pain that others talk about. Also, if I know I'm going to get fucked, I wear a butt plug and pull it out just before he sticks his cock in me. I still get that satisfying stretched feeling but he slips right in.

rmac1rmac1over 5 years ago
Faggot

Aside from the 3 or so typo’s I came across, the writing and flow was perfect. I want to say I’m bi because I really do want to suck cock & I definitely want to get fucked in my ass. Or does that make me a faggot, a word I find offensive, nonetheless I want to experience the thrill of kneeling before a man and sucking & pleasuring his swollen hot cock and swallow the gift he’ll give me for the pleasure I give him.

I also have fantasies of being a slut to a man and having him penetrate my wanton ass and fuck ne good and hard. I have had many dildos up my ass and love the feeling as I bounce up and down, pounding my man cunt. Love that feeling, especially because I can control the rhythm and go fast when I want it fast or move slowly so I’ll feel every vein in that throbbing cock. The only thing that would make this better is to feel someone explode and bathe my insides with their hot cum.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
To the curious give it a try

Don’t put it off like I did. I was 50 before I let my wife guide a guys hot hard cock in my ass. I wish I’d let go of the societal teachings much sooner, but given how slutty I get I would have probably died of AIDS. Thankfully my wife keeps a lid on my slutty thinking and we always play safe. Guess I’ll never feel a guy shoot in my ass, but I want to.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Straight but not for much longer

i've been married for a number of years, but before i remarried, i met a man online. We met and i became completely submissive to him. He tied me down, he tied me up, he even tied my ball sac. i was not allowed to suck him, till he performed his fetish on me. He was not curl, but he got off punishing me, it was not long before i was beg for his attention. Only then did he feed me his cock dripping precum, but only after i beg to taste his sweet cum. He is the only man that i have passionately kissed.

It was on our second get together that i was told, if we were to get along, i must pass his test. To this day i do not know why or how i ever agreed. The test consisted of me laying my balls on a table, he would make a fist and pound them. If i could take my balls slammed three times, i would consider me to his slave. That night with my ball sac tied, he pounded my nuts all three times. my knees buckled, tears ran from my eyes. Reaching out, he scooped me up and held our naked bodies close together. my mind fresh form hearing him in a low throaty voice saying "oh yeah" over and over as he punished me. He comforted me, he spoke softly to me that i was a good boy, That i will make a nice bitch boy, it was then he passionately kissed me.

Later after several meetings, i was collard. I was know his cock and ball slave, bitch boy and his cock sucking faggot. Knowing that humility every moment and every day of who i really am, has given me a hunger to be used like he was in the story. i long to suck off strangers and discreetly called a faggot in public to feel the shame.

While my conservative up bring, being a husband, father and respected businessman. i am now consumed with being another mans cocksucker.

That story was so hot, i totally get it his hunger.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Aww, he shouldve licked her pussy :(

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Mmmm.......married guy here, I have a couple grandpas who invite me over to take turns on my shaved, tight "pussy" (nothing like a couple hard cocks taking turns on your ass to make it feel like a pussy!) I tremble with excitement as I clean it out, dress in the skimpiest shorts and loose T shirt with flip flops, as I drive, I listen to audio clips of girls describing how much of a slut I am for wanting cocks to cum in my mouth and ass! By the time the 15 min ride is over, I am leaking precum and have managed to use it to make my ass slippery without blowing my load! When we get going, after much mutual oral, they spit roast me, alternating holes, til one or both grunt with the onslaught of hot cum following in what ever hole they're in, I LOVE the feeling! Whore for cock, slut for cum, I crave it daily and these wonderful stories reenforce my lust for what I truly love! More, please, I could spend all day reading and cumming!

sissyboi69Aricsissyboi69Aricover 2 years ago

Yes, I loved it. You write so good as usual. I need to try this. Mmmmm

rbw65Xrbw65Xabout 2 years ago

I love your stories. I may be bisexual or gay or faggot. What I know for sure us that I am 100% submissive and I love your stories. Thank you.

4chuckssite4chuckssiteabout 1 year ago

494. Some people really like these stories. Even though they are well conceived and written, I prefer your works with women.

NicebiguyNicebiguy9 months ago

What does that make you? Just off the top of my head I would have to say cock sucker, cum dump,faggot, slut, bitch, and probably gurly sissy after your boy starts making you wear panties for him.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usersilkstockingslover@silkstockingslover
I am a married woman who has a fetish for wearing nylons. My themes although I am not limited to them are: seduction, domination, humiliation, blackmail, lingerie,and submission. I write about my fantasies and will write stories based on other people's fantasies as well, ...