All Comments on 'Straight Guy's Curiosity'

by str8joLA

Sort by:
  • 21 Comments
trainpaintrainpainalmost 4 years ago
Continue!

Don't let this be a one-of! Continue your developing "Cock Love" story!

You will shoot an even bigger "hands-free" load when that big, manly cock cums in your mouth and you swallow every spurt!

Then you'll thank him, kiss his cock, and beg for another load!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Wow

Holy cow, that was really really hot! What happened next??

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Wow! Super hot story!

Chap 2 ? This is my expirence!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
bullseye

You set the feelings totally on target, the fear, the want, the regret. I cant wait for it to happen again

PissdrinkerPissdrinkeralmost 4 years ago
Good true story

Had plenty of under stall action myself, particularly in Service Stations on the UK motorways, once the guy slid so far under I could even crouch down on his juicy 'straight' cock. The basement toilets, quiet and underused, remind me of the Naval College at Greenwich (London). Thanks! 5/5.

RazexxxRazexxxalmost 4 years ago
hope u explored around more

its so hot. Im glad to took the first step and the huge cock. Waiting to read more

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
More! :)

Your story is on point, perfectly described.

You wrote what happened to me except I was at his place and not in stalls.

Since then I kept going and I enjoy giving blowjob more and more each time.

Please feel free to write us another story if you have another experience.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Another bisexual in denial

You wrote "I consider myself completely and utterly straight." Then you wrote that you watch Women sucking dick in porn videos and you "wonder what it must be like to in the woman's position... pleasing the hard shaft in front of them ... noticing how much they seemed to enjoy sucking and stroking the hard, pulsing cocks..."

You are a bisexual. A guy who is utterly straight is revolted and nauseated by the mere thought of sucking another guy's cock!

Why do so many of you bisexuals always try to deny it?

Ohhh, "I'm not attracted to other guys I just wanna suck cock" "I dont wanna date another guy or hold hands or tongue kiss, I just wanna suck cock..."

Listen, the moment you wanna stroke and suck another man's cock, you're no longer "utterly straight" you're bisexual.

The truth is, you feeble minded idiots were raised to be homophobes and so you have a tough time admitting that you have gay longings! You can put any spin you want on it but at the end of the day, you are a man who wants to stroke and suck another man's cock,.. You wanna take another man's cock into your mouth and fellate and pleasure it... You want him to shoot his sperm into your mouth and you wanna taste it, call it delicious and tasty and swallow it down! I mean... that's so totally super-gay my friend! Now, if you still like pussy, then that makes you bi-...

Accept and embrace what you are and enjoy those cocks!

Congratulations you're bisexual!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Yep!

Identified and should celebrate my own experience by writing about it. Story made me feel my own anticipation and excitement when exploring and eventually feasting on a NEED much less an urge. Have yet to revisit guy on guy since my brief stint with a boyfriend in my early 20s. My sexless marriage has woke my appetite. Time to eat!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Great story/glad you took the plunge.

Great story/glad you took the plunge.

Thank you for writing about your first experience. You are a very good writer. And by being so honest and descriptive in your experience you were helping other men to be more honest also.

I wish the best for you.

RobJasperRobJasperalmost 4 years ago
Wonderful!

Wonderful story with vivid descriptions and great capturing of the longing & mixed emotions about being drawn to cocks! Gifted writing. Thank you!

Rwa4768Rwa4768over 3 years ago

Great story! I love how you describe your thoughts and feelings as you went from straight to a cocksucker. I started much the same as you and now I love swallowing a man's cum. Please write more.

MattThrowawayMattThrowawayover 3 years ago
Thank you

This story was so well written! The adoration that comes across in your description of this man’s cock is delightful. Thank you for it

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I liked your story...... Are you still curious? Or have done it now?

jrt20jrt20over 2 years ago

Love this story

NicebiguyNicebiguyover 1 year ago

"Full of shame because I didn't let him finish in my mouth." Good that you're figuring out your place so quickly. Don't worry Sweetie, give it a few weeks until you process all that's happened and start embracing and owning the fact that you're now a cock sucker. From now on I'm sure you'll be eating all the baby batter that's pumped into your mouth.

MikizeroMikizeroover 1 year ago

I’m in the same way. I want to suck and feel a cock in my ass but too scared. A great exciting story. Thanks

robin48robin48over 1 year ago

he cum in his pants ..hands free.HOT.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

That's how my first encounter was in college, except, I was the one getting sucked. Now many years later I am the one who wants to do this but the fear of STI's holds me back, otherwise I would be sucking cock under the stall or maybe at an ABS glory hole or something. I do want to suck cock and swallow one day. I loved your story and it brought back memories of that excitement I had when the guy passed a note to me asking if I wanted a blow job and explaining I didn't have to worry about getting caught because we could hear the double doors. It was an excellent blow job, probably the best I had because of the taboo/nasty nature and sheer excitement of the spontaneous sex that occurred when I wasn't looking for it. Very good, keep writing about your experiences, I love cock sucking stories, especially these real ones that tell how a guy was feeling at the time.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Wow! What a wonderfully hot story. Your descriptions of nervousness, shaking, doubt, your questioning of your sexuality, etc. All that was exactly what many of us have done. The idea of sucking a cock at first seemed both alien and appealing to me. The desire was so strong that I couldn't fight it & I found myself on my knees at a gloryhole sucking a cock. It was shocking to me and I loved it.

Thanks for the great story!

AnonymousAnonymous3 days ago

This story is a wonderful description of what it is like when you first realize you want to suck cock and then how it actually feels when you finally suck one. This is a terrific story.

The idea of sucking cock just popped into my head one day and has never left. I didn't have access to porn back in the early 80's so I can't use porn as an excuse. I'm just a cocksucker. I can't explain why nor why I enjoy it so much.

Thanks

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userstr8joLA@str8joLA
46 Followers
Been a long time reader, just tried my first story, comments very welcome!

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES