All Comments on 'Straight MILFs: Flight Attendant'

by silkstockingslover

Sort by:
  • 18 Comments
DS_CuriousDS_Curiousover 9 years ago
Hot memories!

Thanks for recreating all that happened that night in LA! It's so sexy to read about it and re-live that night. It was also so sexy to hear it from my wife's perspective. Thanks to J for all your work!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Hot!!

Very Hot!! Another great one!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
I'm begging you - stop with the racism stuff

What has race got to do with this? So offensive.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
I don't see racism just a hot story

I have a white girlfriend and we have similar talk when we lick each other.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
IR

i really don't find the reference to race enticing, i feel offended, objectified reading this,

RogueAlanRogueAlanover 9 years ago
silk... great story thread... glad to see the next bit

already looking forward to the next... lifeguard? nurse? teacher? SUNDAY school teacher?

lots of MILFS out there... glad some of their stories will be told!

germanchocolate4ugermanchocolate4uover 9 years ago
Stay "light" on the Flight

Everyone is entitled to their own opinions and proclivities. Let's start with the story shall we. While it wasn't "ground breaking" it was entertaining (to me). It seems some people were offended by the distinction of black pussy vs pussy. I would like to proffer this: there is such a thing called mental masturbation or getting caught up in the act. Lesbians will use dildos, sometimes they're purple, black whatever and there are references all the time to, "fuck me with your big black cock regardless of the race or instead of suck my breast, we'll read, suck my big titties. Use of such words are adjectives that help create a visual, a mood. On literotica, there's talk of BDSM, incest, urination, eating and smearing feces, etc. You have a choice, stop reading the story. Thanks for "listening"

WoodSmithGuyWoodSmithGuyover 9 years ago
What's the race issue?

I agree with those who dont see any 'race issue/s' with this story or any other story with such subject matter. I would think that the writer's only intention is to give the immediate idea that the story involves characters of different race. I'm more than happy and i welcome such info as a reader. Whether its a black woman dominating a white woman or vice-versa, it's a hot story either way.

Please dont take offense for the writers choice of wording. Afterall, she is in no way downgrading anyone in the story. Matter of fact, the characters that are being dominated and subjected to humiliation are the characters who are the ones getting what the have ultimately been longing to experience.

Once again, its nothing about 'race', so please just read, rate and enjoy. Yes comment as well, compliment/critizise, but please dont feel offended.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Very nice

I always love your stories and a continuation with this could be good. Your stories make a woman like myself feel so good inside, thank you

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
great story!

And to add to this delicious humiliation for Erin would have her black bred pregnant by the dominant black woman's bf or husband. For her to submit to millions of potent black sperm flooding her pussy while knowing it is wrong is delicious. Eventually she will quit her job to live with the couple as a submissive maid catering to heir needs knowing full well her child will have much less respect for a submissive white maid used and,abused by all comers in the family.

shadowdustershadowdusterover 9 years ago
Another great story J

I just wish you would have kept it going, long enough to finish her call to her husband. You always stop right when you get to a ral good spot like that.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
As for the Anonymous comment below this one.....

Why do you want to humiliate people? I personally get a lot more pleasure out of a story, or the truth, when it's something mutually enjoyable. In fact, the whole world would be a better place without humiliation and trying to one up everyone. Only children would do that sort of thing and they generally learn better from their parents, unless their parents are like you.

xsailorxsailorover 8 years ago
You've Done It Again!

I don't think Literotica HAS a better author of erotica!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Nice sweet submission story!

Erin will be fucking Kathryn's well endowed hubby and young black studsn the couple have as mutual friends plus become the submissive slave to angry young black women taking out their frustrations on racism displayed by white women.

NurekNurekalmost 7 years ago
Future slave to her friend, Katheryn.

I'm thinking and guessing that Katheryn would make Erin get undressed, put her clothes in a bag, and then, after handcuffing Erin's hands behind her back while Erin's nude, make her watch as she gives away Erin's clothes... that's not the only thing I think would be upcoming; rather, Katheryn would make Erin move in with her, sitting on her all the way to her home; perhaps making sure that Dave can see her sitting on his wife (who, if Katheryn gets her way, and she's likely to, as she made Erin admit that it's Katheryn who owns her now, will make Erin marry her!) in the driver's seat of the car, with Erin nude and under Katheryn's behind.

At the home, however, it'd be vastly different, as Katheryn would make sure that Dave's aware, by watching online, as she takes Erin in the ass and also sits on Erin's face at various times.

She'd also confiscate Erin's jewelry and what parts she could own she would, the rest she'd pawn or give away- all to emphasize her status as Erin's mistress.

I really liked this kooky story, and seriously hope for more of it whenever possible, Jasmine.

Please do keep up the quality work in your writings.

Signed, your fan;

Nurek.

P.S. Also it's likely that, to entertain Dave, Katheryn would nurse on Erin, and I think that'd turn him on to some degree, either that or get him all riled up and no way to cope with it now, as she's stolen his wife! A truly brilliant drama touch: having another woman steal a man's wife- horrible behavior, as that's adultery with a worse twist, but as far as drama goes: flat-out brilliant!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Nice

Liked the story however, it could have been longer by several chapters. Good read.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Kathryn takes Erin home and she is kneeling naked next to Kathryn when the doorbell buzzes and her daughter Yolanda comes home from college. She is surprised to see a voluptuous naked white woman weighing 145 pounds with blonde hair kneeling and starts asking Mom how she got that woman. During introductions, Kathryn tells Erin that her daughter is a strong advocate for BLM and has converted many white women to the cause. To spice the story and start the conversion of Erin to BLM, Kathryn fabricates a story of Erin saying a racist performative at her in the crash pad which causes her daughter to start spanking Erin in a prone position while she tries to apologize to no avail.

After multiple spankings, Kathryn orders Erin to kneel from the prone position to tearfully apologize for her racism. After many attempts at apologizing, Erin finally gets her to accept her apology and agrees to make sincere amends to both mother and daughter who pulls her up on a very tight embrace before taking her upstairs to her room to hear about the cause before being put to work cleaning her room. Erin is sent downstairs to make supper and serve both mother and daughter when the discourse continues on.

Changes in Erin's behavior become apparent at dinner table as she tearfully apologizes. She is put to work washing dishes, putting them away and washing clothes before Yolanda continues her education in her bedroom. Erin agrees to work with Yolanda on BLM and be more generous in donations to BLM.

Erin agrees to leave husband and resign from the airline to continue converting white women to support the cause. Mistress Kathryn is still her mistress and will discipline Erin. And Yolanda likes Erin as a big sister but will spank her at a moment.

4chuckssite4chuckssiteabout 1 year ago

500. Short, sweet, and hot. You write about lesbians so well. I’ll bet it really gets you off as you visualize the scene. My favorites too.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usersilkstockingslover@silkstockingslover
50838 Followers
I am a married woman who has a fetish for wearing nylons. My themes although I am not limited to them are: seduction, domination, humiliation, blackmail, lingerie,and submission. I write about my fantasies and will write stories based on other people's fantasies as well, ...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES