Straight Outta Coxville

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Corinne pictured the shirtless 18-year-old Napoleon Johnson and all the other black-skinned muscular football players she'd seen in locker rooms with her dad. "Natives of Coxville do seem to have good genes," she commented, jogging along.

Leon looked over at her. His eyes flickered to her breasts. "Really good genes," he agreed.

It was certainly true though Corinne had never given it much thought. She'd heard data before that around 2/3 of Americans were overweight, but that certainly didn't apply to Coxville. Black men seemed naturally fit and muscular while both white and black women tended to have all their excess body

weight concentrated in their breasts or rear ends. Her mom's EE breasts had swollen to GG after having two daughters and she'd taken up working out to get them back down to normal, but she'd lapsed in her routine and her breasts had swollen right back up again until she finally gave up. Maybe only one in fifty was actually fat, but they usually had horrible eating habits. White males tended to more pudginess, chubbier bodies or beer bellies. Fit white men had to work out regularly to have decent bodies.

"What were you looking to tone up?"

"Mostly my stomach. Your wife has a great belly."

"She sure does. Let's do some sit-ups then," said Leon. "There are some mats." Corinne followed him to a matt and laid down on her back. "Let's see how many you can do," he said. She put her hands behind her head and raised herself up. "That's all wrong. You need to keep your legs down."

Corinne lowered herself back down as Leon kneeled at her feet and held her legs down. She looked down her body at the huge black man. She raised herself back up with more difficulty this time. When she went back down, her legs wanted to open so that she could lift her hips up while she looked at Leon.

He nodded for her to keep going. She managed several more.

"Let me show you some more, then I need to go shower." Leon gave her some instruction on more types of abdominal exercises. He showed her crunches, jackknife sit-ups, and V-ups while laying on her stomach. She was sweating and breathing heavily when she rose to her feet. Corinne looked up. The room was mirrored. Leon was behind her. His hand came around her side and covered her stomach. "Do you feel it?" Her belly fluttered. She could see his huge black hand covering the white skin of her belly.

His palm centered over her navel. The contrast was exciting... sexy! "Do you feel it?"

"What?" she asked, her heavy breathing was no longer just from her workout.

"The soreness in your muscles."

"YES!" she hissed, his hand rising up her belly. His fingers pushed into her flesh, right over the areas in her stomach that had gotten the most exercise.

"Great, then it's working," he said, removing his hand. "I need to get ready for today's meeting. See you in the conference room."

"See you then, boss," she said, looking at her stomach's reflection in the mirror. She missed his hand touching her there. Her eyes moved up the mirror watching Leon exit the room. "Wow!" she said, looking at her reflection in disbelief as the truth hit her. She was physically attracted to her boss!

Corinne Cox, a white woman from Coxville County, had a crush on a black man.

Corinne toweled the sweat off her young body. A grin spread across her face. She was sexually attracted to a black man! She'd never cheat on Simon nor would she ever betray Tonja's friendship by fooling around with her husband, but if she and Leon were both single... Well, she still probably wouldn't do anything about her crush, but then again, maybe? Best of all, it meant that she was better than all those uptight racist hicks back home.

She was still grinning as she walked back through the lobby to the elevator. It was more crowded, and more men were staring at her. Let them stare she thought. She'd never actually have sex with Leon or any black man for that matter, but that didn't mean she couldn't fantasize a little.

Five minutes later, Corinne was laying on her bed nude. "LEON!" she cried, as the little pink vibrating penis did its job and got her off. She smiled, slowly withdrawing her toy. Corinne cleaned it off and hid it back in her suitcase before slipping into the shower. An hour later, a relaxed and satisfied Corinne strolled into the conference room basking in the glow of every male eye turning towards the gorgeous blonde.

That evening was her and Leon's dinner night. They laughed and chatted, mostly about the upcoming football season while sipping red wine. Corinne sat back, staring at her boss. He'd lost the jacket and looked handsome in just the shirt and tie. His sleeves were rolled up as he dug into his steak. She was in heels, a short black skirt, and a white blouse. The top buttons were open down to the top of her cleavage. She kept catching his eyes flicker down to the tops of her breasts and the attention had her nipples hard again. She was already planning a second session of the day with her vibrator. She'd have to remember to thank Tonja the next time they got together for suggesting that she get a toy. It was doing a good job keeping her needs satisfied.

Leon paid and then handed Corinne the receipt as she handed the expense account. They rode the elevator up to their floor together and got out. Their rooms were right next to each other. Leon's was first. He stopped and slipped his keycard in, pushing his door open. "Oh, I forgot to mention," he said as Corinne was opening the door to her room. "Tonja wants to have you and Simon over on Sunday for a Labor Day barbecue."

"Sounds great," she replied, thinking about her fiancé. He'd go, but reluctantly. He didn't care for Leon too much. They were polite around each other but simply didn't have anything in common. Simon had no sports knowledge at all and felt like a third wheel listening to the Johnson's and his wife discuss football.

"And Corinne, take the weekend off. Let the calls go to voice mail and don't look at your emails. We all need some downtime. I'm going to spend some time with my wife and get a game of golf in."

"I will. Thank you, sir."

"Good and none of that sir, shit." He entered his room and shut the door.

Corinne sighed when she shut her own door. No conference next week meant she'd actually have a four-day weekend. Unfortunately, hospitals didn't shut down on holidays and except for Sunday when Simon was off, she'd be alone. She walked over to her suitcase. Alone time for her wasn't a rare treat.

She was alone three nights a week in a hotel room and usually another three nights at home. Well, not exactly alone. "I have you to keep me company," she said, smiling as she pulled the vibrator out of her suitcase, feeling naughty that she was going to use it twice in one day.

She tossed it on the bed, slowly unbuttoning her blouse as she walked towards her balcony. She pulled the curtains open as she let her blouse fall to the floor. "Beautiful," she whispered, unzipping her skirt.

She could see her underwear-clad reflection in the sliding glass door, but past that was the illuminated

skyline of Dallas. She felt naughty, stripping all the way down and standing there nude, looking down on the city.

The rooms were close and the balconies were all connected, separated by a metal railing. She could see Leon's balcony, two chairs and a small table all lit by light shining from his room. If he stepped out for a breath of fresh air, he'd see her nude body through the glass door. The thought had her hard nipples throbbing. She turned her head and glanced at the little pink vibrator waiting for her. The thing had turned out to be worth every penny Tonja had paid for it.

Despite being turned on by her fantasy, Corinne really didn't want Leon catching her nude. She switched the lights off and climbed on the king bed. Her bathroom light was on and she could still see her voluptuous figure as she opened her legs and slowly brought her dildo down between her thighs. She liked working it in and out a bit before burying it and switching the vibrator on. She moaned working the lifelike head in. Corinne raised her hips into it as she slowly moved her pink dildo deeper and deeper until it was its full five and ¾ inches. She switched the vibrator on low and removed her hands so she could squeeze her hard-throbbing nipples. Corrine sucked her lower lip in as she felt the orgasm growing. She smiled lustfully glancing out at the lit skyscrapers and at the dark form leaning over and staring at her from outside. "Leon," she moaned. "Come fuck me."

Leon heard her. He was big enough he easily stepped over the railing onto her balcony. The sliding glass door slid open. "Come fuck me," she begged, moving her hands down and grabbing the dildo. She could see him now, bare-chested, his sweat pants tenting out with an obscene erection. He pushed them down, a dark black cock rising up between his legs. He was huge, massive, gigantic. It was an eight-inch-thick black log that dwarfed Simon's meager pale penis. "Fuck me!"

Leon climbed on the bed. She opened her legs moving the dildo faster. He pushed the huge dark cock down between her legs. "Baby, you gotta body built for big black cock," he growled, pushing the head inside her.

The orgasm broke. Corinne's hips bucked. She tried to push the dildo deeper, her finger hitting the switch setting the vibrator on the highest setting. She screamed, shutting her mouth when she realized how loud she was. The waves of pleasure kept coming from her womb and might have kept coming except that she felt she couldn't take any more. "Wow!" she gasped smiling. That was amazing.

Corrine rested a few minutes, still breathing heavily before she forced herself to get up and clean the dildo off. Yep, worth every penny, she thought running faucet water over it. And if fantasizing about Leon made her orgasms bigger, she'd be fantasizing about Leon every time she used it.

Corinne slipped the dildo into her hiding spot in her suitcase and pulled out her sleeping tee shirt. It hugged her buxom form, stopping just under her lower ass cheeks. She stretched, feeling more satisfied and relaxed then she had in a long time. She looked out at the balcony and the skyline again, deciding to step outside for a breath of air.

It was a bad idea. The Texas air in August was hot and stifling even this late in the evening. It seemed to suck her breath away and the humidity instantly had the tee-shirt damp and clinging even more tightly to her body. Still, she wanted to glance out over the city. She moved out to the railing, noticing movement out of the corner of her eye from Leon's room. Curious, she glanced over at his sliding glass

door. She could see his bathroom door and there was movement inside and steam from a hot shower coming out.

Corinne inched over to the railing separating their balconies, gasping in disbelief when Leon Johnson emerged from his bathroom. He was naked and still wet enough his dark black skin was glistening in the well-lit room. His entire muscular body was glorious, but it was his penis that she couldn't take her eyes off. Her own imagination had been limited to making it a fat eight inches for it was much much bigger. If that monster was what Tonja was used to, suddenly, the giant black dildo made sense to Corinne. "I don't believe it," she hissed, not wanting to, but closing her eyes to wipe away the illusion. It was still there and just as massive when she reopened them.

Leon's penis, no his cock looked to be pushing a foot long. It was plump and risen up slightly off his thighs. She whimpered as Leon's hand came down and squeezed the head, tugging on it several times as he stood beside his suitcase. When he released it, his cock was sticking straight out. It was over a foot long, maybe closer to fourteen inches and now that it was sticking out, she could see his testicles. His balls were like small black oranges. Leon pulled a vial out of his suitcase and squirted the fluid inside along the length of his shaft like he was squirting ketchup onto a kielbasa. He replaced the vial in his suitcase, returning his hand to his huge cock and stroking along the length of it, rubbing the liquid into his shaft.

"Oh fuck," she whispered, "He's going to masturbate."

This time when he released his shaft, his cock was angled upwards. He climbed onto the bed and laid down, his upper torso disappearing from her sight, but his crotch and legs were still visible. She moved closer, leaning over his railing. Her tee-shirt rose above her ass cheeks, a hot breeze cooling the fresh moisture between her thighs. She could make out a dark black plum-sized head to his cock and his shaft, but she wished she could get a closer view. She wished she was sitting in the room, leaning close enough to see every bump and vein on the dark black monstrosity. His hand moved, stroking his shaft, picking up speed. His hand was too big and moving too fast, it was blocking her view of his cock. Corinne's hand found its way between her legs, fingering her wet pussy as she watched him jerk off.

Corinne still couldn't believe her eyes. She pinched her arm with her free hand, but she didn't wake up from a fantasy. This was real. Napoleon Johnson had a cock as big as a baby's arm. Not only that, but he had stamina. She'd been watching him masturbate for at least twenty minutes. The rhythmic pumping of his fist was slowing and speeding up, becoming more erratic. His fist stopped near the head, lowering down to the base and the first blast of cum exploded from the end. His ejaculate was even more unreal than the size of his cock. It reminded her of a family road trip back when she was a child to Yellowstone and watching old faithful erupt. There was a large spurt of white that contained more semen then Simon had ever ejaculated during their entire relationship. As it fell, there was another spurt of white even larger than the first. It shot up from the huge cock head at least eight inches. The cock twitched launching its largest wad yet into the sky some seven inches from the head. More geysers of white erupted from the head, each rising a little less high until the final discharge when Leon ran his fist up his shaft milking another blast of seed six inches high that totally shamed her fiancé's own virility.

Leon let go and his massive cock fell to his stomach, spent semen splattering up from the impact.

Corinne kept fingering herself, breathing heavily and staring into the room. She was both aroused and disgusted. Leon's cock was the manliest most exciting thing she'd ever seen, but she hated even getting

a drop of Simon's sticky runny semen on her let alone his entire teaspoon-sized load. Leon must leave poor Tonja and complete mess when they had sex. She liked Simon wearing condoms as it met no sticky mess to clean up. The tiny receptacle on the end of one of Simon's rubbers couldn't have contained Leon's voluminous load. Hell, the black man's seed would have turned the entire rubber into a water balloon.

Corinne ducked back when Leon climbed off his bed. His cock fell down, sticking out, but angled down, bobbing before him as he returned to the bathroom. She watched some movements from inside that suggested he was wiping himself off with tissues and then a wet washcloth. He switched the light off and emerged from the restroom. His cock was dangling now, still plump and nearly a foot long, it swung back and forth from thigh to thigh with each step he took. Her boss climbed back on the bed and Corrine ducked back as the light switched off.

She turned zombielike, opening the sliding glass door and pulling off her damp tee shirt as she walked through the room. She pulled her vibrator out from her suitcase and was soon laying on her bed again, working it in and out of her soaked pussy with the vibrator set to the maximum setting.

This time it was Corrine stepping onto Leon's balcony. His sliding glass door was unlocked. He looked at her in surprise but didn't stop masturbating his huge cock while staring lustfully at her nude body. "Let me do that for you," she whispered, kneeling between his legs. She took over, her smaller white hand gliding along the huge shaft. She watched the head swell up, cumming just as the first geyser of semen shot into the sky. She came again as she bent the cock towards her, covering her tits with his hot seed.

"God, I want this thing," she said, rising up and quickly straddling him. She bent the head between her legs, a jet of semen coating her pussy lips as she lowered herself over the head. "I need this thing," she moaned, lowering herself over the shaft. "I love this cock," she screamed sinking into his lap. Corinne leaned forwards, marveling at how sexy her white hands looked against the black skin of his muscular chest. She ground her pussy into the base of his cock wanting it to go deeper even though she'd taken the entirety of the monster cock. Why wouldn't it go deeper? She cried in frustration even as she continued coming over his huge cock.

Corinne opened her eyes. Her hands were between her legs, holding the vibrator as deep as it would go.

Her hip was continuously bucking upwards as she enjoyed one long continuous orgasm. It was too much and she tried to pull the pink dildo out, but she'd almost pushed it in too far. She shoved it in past the base of the fake shaft until the battery casing was inside her. She forced her vaginal muscles to squeeze the vibrating pink cock and force enough out that she could grasp the end and pull it out. She finally quit coming when it left her pussy and she dropped it on her belly. The little pink dildo vibrated wildly, moving around on her stomach.

Breathing heavily, Corinne picked it up and switched it off. She examined the pink lifelike model of a penis that suddenly looked inadequate to her.

**********

"Two hundred dollars," she muttered, shaking her head. She had the money now and her birthday was coming up. Corinne often bought herself a present. "What if Simon finds it?" she asked, picturing her fiancé turning as pale as a ghost, pulling a 14" black dildo out from under her pillow. She giggled. She

moved her finger down and pressed the "add to cart" button. She'd just have to hide it really well.

Maybe with her female supplies?

Tonja's black dildo, The Long Dong, had been the closest thing to the monster appendage that she'd seen Leon masturbating. Luckily, she remembered the name as it was only sold through some famous porn star's website. Corinne felt a fluttering in her stomach staring at the muscular black man with the 14" cock sticking out from between his legs. The Long Dong was made from a mold of that huge cock.

Corinne wanted a duplicate of Tonja's dildo, the closest thing to Tonja's husband's cock she could find and that was, The Long Dong Deluxe, which came with multiple settings and even heated up while in use to seem more lifelike. She'd decided it wasn't so much the erect pink dildo she'd been enjoying, but the vibrations. She wanted vibrations. Not only did The Long Dong Deluxe had multiple vibration settings, it had "wiggle" which made the entire shaft undulate, but it also had "The spurt" which caused the head to buck up repeatedly like it was ejaculating. She'd never take the whole thing or even half of it for that matter, but she planned on having fun trying to see how much of it she could take.

She couldn't wait to try it out, but unfortunately, it looked like it might take a while to ship to her. She'd hoped to try it out Labor Day weekend after seeing Napoleon out by the pool in just his tight swim trunks.

When the Johnson's Labor Day Barbecue rolled around, Napoleon's swimsuit-clad body was exactly what she was staring at from behind her sunglasses as she laid out sunbathing beside Tonja. Simon was looking out of place and absolutely miserable trying to fit in while standing beside Leon at the grill as he flipped burgers and talked sports with some ex-player friends of his. They were all big muscular men, black and white, some were developing guts and balding. Most were sexy and fit, but none were packing the coiled up bulge in their pants, that Leon had. They were all gathered around Leon, talking and laughing and they all seemed to look up to him. It wasn't that he was hosting the party either, he was naturally a dominant presence, commanding any room he was in.